Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341731 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Allylic(f): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
rednuth:

probably this week
ok tanks.. Will b expecting
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by divineappo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
rednuth:

I once had that board but sold off sometime ago, have they tried flashing the phone first?
they have done all the flashing, normal flashing, software upgrade, flashing via computer, no way, phone does not boot up. I tire. I dont even know the exact problem with the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
meekmill:

how much for ipad unlock?

What's your iPad iCloud Lock Status ?

And I hope its an iPad 3 above ?

Thanks
Rookidmart.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
please my iPhone is telling me account lock that I should reset my password whenever I login I try to reset but the are sending Me email to Jonasobinna123@icloud.com but when I open my gmail jonasobinna123@gmail.com I don't see the mail send by I cloud please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jeysmart:
please my iPhone is telling me account lock that I should reset my password whenever I login I try to reset but the are sending Me email to Jonasobinna123@icloud.com but when I open my gmail jonasobinna123@gmail.com I don't see the mail send by I cloud please help

Biko.

They are sending Reset link to your iCloud mail.
Why are you opening your gmail

Hmmmmnn shocked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Macaulish:

Biko.
They are sending Reset link to your iCloud mail. Why are you opening your gmail
Hmmmmnn shocked
how can I opened my icould mail please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 27, 2017
ebab:
Change the screen

I don't think its d screen cos its working perfectly... i can still locate some apps... d first tym it happened it returned bak to normal but now it has become permanent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2017
how can I open icloud email please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jeysmart:

how can I opened my icould mail please

Simply Sign In into your iCloud Account..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saxby(f): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
How can I get the new Camon CX
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
saxby:
How can I get the new Camon CX

Its cheaper on jumia
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kogbaski99: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Where can I get a cheap android phone I want to buy the new PhonePad 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abusaheed: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hi, I want to know if Infinix X510 normally comes with device browser. Please I need a response ASAP. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Macaulish post=55966329]

Simply Sign In into your iCloud Account.. [/quot
if I login it will.show me account block for security reason
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rudestmcblaze: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Special thanks to those who initially assisted me. Please my phone's touch pad is behaving funny. I've tried fixing it but no way cos its nt a common brand of phone. The phone brand is "ZTE MTC Smart Run 4g", its a Russian made phone. I'm currently in Port Harcourt and I'll be glad if I can get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smartdoy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please my Android phone keep popping up adds every now and then of recent. How do I stop it? its becoming too much and irritating
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pelvicky(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
please, what are the name of websites I can download MTK device stock rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OversightTM(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hi all, how much will it cost me to replace a broken infinix hot note screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Smartdoy:
Please my Android phone keep popping up adds every now and then of recent. How do I stop it? its becoming too much and irritating

It needs flashing
Wats d model of ur phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
abusaheed:
Hi, I want to know if Infinix X510 normally comes with device browser. Please I need a response ASAP. Thanks

Some don't
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Jeysmart post=55978131]

if I login it will.show me account block for security reason

[s] help me check jonasobinna123@icloud.com password 09063626360 [[/s]/quote]

Please Edit this Post yours off this Thread and Online For Good. This is not quite OK.

Knock on WhatsApp
So as to help you much better.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smartdoy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
bobo65:

It needs flashing Wats d model of ur phone
LG G5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
divineappo:
they have done all the flashing, normal flashing, software upgrade, flashing via computer, no way, phone does not boot up. I tire. I dont even know the exact problem with the phone.

lol.. maybe the phone emmc is damage then
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donkorrey1: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello engineers pls I need help.. My Infinix Hot 3pro isn't charging..whenever I am charging it, I always noticed it just reducing the battery i. e it will be discharging.. Pls what am I to do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Macaulish post=56016384][/quote]
your number please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Smartdoy:
LG G5

Whatsapp me if you are in lagos

Number is in my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Donkorrey1:
Hello engineers pls I need help.. My Infinix Hot 3pro isn't charging..whenever I am charging it, I always noticed it just reducing the battery i. e it will be discharging.. Pls what am I to do?

Change ya charging port
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spy360(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Help!!!
1. My android tablet occasionally hangs, trips off, reboots on its own.
2. Keys c and f on my keypad are not working on landscape mode.
What do I do? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spy360(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Help!!!

What do I do? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Change either your Touchpad or screen

Spy360:
Help!!!

What do I do? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.