Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341226 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2012
sanmitee: My nokia e66 all of a sudden can't see my memory card anymore.Pls help,i kept getting 'memory card not inserted' and sometimes 'memory card corrupted format?' And when i try formatting it will stop formatting halfway without any message prompt.Yet it still won't find it.Help.
you might have to change the memory card flex.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:42am On Oct 26, 2012
sheddyboy: My nokia 1650 with IMEI NO. 353220036328000 is on security code, i hav tried all known codes bt to no avail, i've also tried 12345. Pls i really need ur help on this.
to be read on pc, see the nearest tech
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2012
For ur phone repairs call me on 08022101295. (Lagos)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abatvic(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
Pls some1 help me I used a desktop charger 2 charge my c3 battery,after which it no longer switch on.d desktop kips charging but whenever i put d battery inside d phone it wont switch on.i even tried anoda phone its d same problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abatvic(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
dragnet:
. .the battery terminals have been widened by the desktop pins, try to close them.
tanks so much it worked.u saved me d stress of wastin over 1k to buy anoda
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hakunajay(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
can anybody here help me to root my lge 405 phone? im willing to pay. thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michealeni: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
am having a problem with a nokia E6 it fell down but when i tried to putting it on again it only load to the point where the two nokia hand shakes each other and it hang.
Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
Michealeni: Good day to all the expert in the house, pls am having a problem with a nokia E6 it fell down but when i tried to putting it on again it only load to the point where the two nokia hand shakes each other and it stay there.
Please expert what your advice.
have u tried reloading the Os ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
hakunajay: can anybody here help me to root my lge 405 phone? im willing to pay. thanks.
you dont really need to pay for stuffs like this. . .search the web & u may find ways to do it yourself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
Abatvic: tanks so much it worked.u saved me d stress of wastin over 1k to buy anoda
glad it worked. .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hakunajay(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
dragnet:
you dont really need to pay for stuffs like this. . .search the web & u may find ways to do it yourself

Ive searched to no avail. I dont have a laptop and cafes have firewalls which prevents me from installing the SOC1.7. also i learnt i will have to download the mobile driver/pc suite. i would rather pay and get it done than going thru all that. if you can root it pls tell me and lets negotiate. thanks..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michealeni: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
dragnet:
have u tried reloading the Os ?
@ dragnet i dont knw how to do it, can you help me out with the procedure?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anjyskye: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
pls my nokia e5 can't download anything with d in-built browser, changed d settings to wap still d same thing, also to install some files it will say locked, how do i unlock n install dis files?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oshimilet: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2012
Hello Engineer am using BB C3 pls yahoomail does not display my CV attachment for me and I don't know if it shows for people I send it to.pls how can I makee it display?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rhawk099(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
puskin:
Have you tried re-installing the OS....contact "Pelumiv", "sun_temi" or "tumababa".......either of them can assist you.

Try to re-install the app.

Are U sure network in your area is good......put anoda SIM inside and confirm....or change ur location to confirm.

The fone is crashing.....there might be a rogue app that you installed that is causing it or U just simply have to re-install the OS.

The charging port has become faulty.......take it to repairer to look at it.

Can the charging port be repaired?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ToppyT: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hello y'all jst nid sum advice tinkin of gettin a bold 5 nid sum tips bin hearin a lot of bad ishes abt the fone tho
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ebao2(m): 5:21am On Oct 28, 2012
my nokia X3-02 screen touch dey cease wat can i do 2 stop it frm ceasing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Achmet(m): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2012
Wrong password was entered several times on my HTC touch pro 2. Now,it no longer boot into home screen. all it does is put up a lock sign on the screen and when I slide it to enter password, it brings out a keypad saying emergency calls can be made. I tried Hard reset with Power/send/volume down buttons but it will only take me to a white screen which says; "Trigger Rumdump Mode" then serial... PLS help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debedebe(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2012
pls guru in da house,pls hw can i edit i.e copy n paste on nokia E73 phone browser,i av tried all means but to no avail...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GJames(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2012
I've been using my mcard 4 a long time. I recently changed my phone, inserted my mcard & saw insert code. Pls i need help on hw i can unlock it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kinggenesis(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2012
G.James:
I've been using my mcard 4 a long time. I recently changed my phone, inserted my mcard & saw insert code. Pls i need help on hw i can unlock it. Thanks
It's either you're not the owner or one of ya friendz have passworded ya M-card. So only alternative now is to ask all ya friendz to provide the password.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2012
I need help with a Samsung Duos android phone. It doesn't connect to the internet, it keeps showing the message, 'web connection not available'. I have network settings where they should be, have updated the phone, 3G is present and everything else that is necessary, yet it has failed to browse. Please what to do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wiegraf: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
fellis: I need help with a Samsung Duos android phone. It doesn't connect to the internet, it keeps showing the message, 'web connection not available'. I have network settings where they should be, have updated the phone, 3G is present and everything else that is necessary, yet it has failed to browse. Please what to do?

Fellis~chiiiiiiinnnnn

Some bro who knows what he's doing will eventually ansah, in the meantime you could start eliminating using logicking. What version of android? Just note it. What network/package? Do things like..

Try another sim, from another network preferably
Try another package
Try your sim in another phone

Etc etc. Basically isolate the problem. You done that yet?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anjyskye: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
anjyskye: pls my nokia e5 can't download anything with d in-built browser, changed d settings to wap still d same thing, also to install some files it will say locked, how do i unlock n install dis files?
pls someone should assist moi.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debedebe(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
debedebe: pls guru in da house,pls hw can i edit i.e copy n paste on nokia E73 phone browser,i av tried all means but to no avail...
pls guys come 2 my rescue oooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2012
wiegraf:

Fellis~chiiiiiiinnnnn

Try another sim, from another network preferably
Try another package
Try your sim in another phone

Etc etc. Basically isolate the problem. You done that yet?

I had done all this before, still nothing. sad Hve no idea what the problem is.
The phone browses with Wifi though.
But not with sim network.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmmm......where is dragnet?? undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ralphjoe(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
Please i have a problem with my NOKIA C2-03 slide dual sim phone, it all started a day the increasing volume dedicated keys doesn't function while the alternating reducing volume key funtions, i took the phone to phone repairers in Asaba market there but they couldn't repair it after about 2 people tried repairing it witout success & nt knowing wat is wrong wit it then, they coupled it back, i later discovad dat some things seem not to function in the phone e.g the slide stopped functioning. As if that was not enough someone told me abt another phone repairer in a plaza at Asaba here & i took the phone there, he told me that it is d Phone IC that is d prob & they can't see the IC to buy except 4rm another phone with the same type of IC with the phone, palz, Could it be true that it's the IC that is d prob? & if so where can i get the IC in Asaba or onitsha?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2012
Some phones are better seen and touch before they can be repaired or troubleshoot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mucokey(m): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2012
Please, urgent advice and help
re needed from the gurus in
da house. my N8 just
developed this
malfunctions..no thanks to my
daily manipulations of it, but in this case, i can't find my
quickoffice and adobe reader
and the worst is that i can't
even install the trial version i
ve downloaded. no doubt, i
tried unsuccessfully hacking it and now am at the crossed
road of not knowing what to
do anymore cos i ve even
tried to reinstall the latest
upgrade of belle for(N8)but to
no avail. I reserve my appreciation cos
i still believe and rely on the
ever solutions that re in
abundant in the path of the
gurus.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2012
Mucokey: Please, urgent advice and help
re needed from the gurus in
da house. my N8 just
developed this
malfunctions..no thanks to my
daily manipulations of it, but in this case, i can't find my
quickoffice and adobe reader
and the worst is that i can't
even install the trial version i
ve downloaded. no doubt, i
tried unsuccessfully hacking it and now am at the crossed
road of not knowing what to
do anymore cos i ve even
tried to reinstall the latest
upgrade of belle for(N8)but to
no avail. I reserve my appreciation cos
i still believe and rely on the
ever solutions that re in
abundant in the path of the
gurus.
do a soft/hard reset and reinstall ur firmware
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 03, 2012
My zero/space button doesn't work well anymore, sometimes not at all. My phone's a Nokia 723"zero"

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: olundty(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.