Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1328332 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (1210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Megozuks: 2:00am On Nov 03, 2012
How can one fix an iPhone 4 which turns off and on continuously? It stays on for about 30 seconds and goes off for 20 seconds. The battery is fully charged. Please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Megozuks: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Megozuks: How can one fix an iPhone 4 which turns off and on continuously? It stays on for about 30 seconds and goes off for 20 seconds. The battery is fully charged. Please help.
Fixed!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debedebe(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
debedebe: pls guru in da house,pls hw can i edit i.e copy n paste on nokia E73 phone browser,i av tried all means but to no avail...
Guru's am waiting oooooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by playcharles(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
I want to unlock my iphone 4 parmanently, need Help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
playcharles: I want to unlock my iphone 4 parmanently, need Help

What is the IMEI number of your iPhone, with this, I will let you know if it is possible or not. Not all iPhones can be unlock permanently.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mucokey(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
dragnet:
do a soft/hard reset and reinstall ur firmware
please which other code should I apply here cos de usual 7780 7370 or ....?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suc4live(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
i off my samsung galaxy s2 bcus of low battery, now the phone aint charging and the phone wont come on.. Its not showin any sign that it will power on, pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suc4live(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Suc4live: i off my samsung galaxy s2 bcus of low battery, now the phone aint charging and the phone wont come on.. Its not showin any sign that it will power on, pls help
its also not charging... Help me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anjyskye: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
anjyskye: pls someone should assist moi.
helppppppppppppp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anjyskye: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
anjyskye: pls my nokia e5 can't download anything with d in-built browser, changed d settings to wap still d same thing, also to install some files it will say locked, how do i unlock n install dis files?
helppppppppppooooooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dipotobi: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
Maa curve 3 goes off showing a white screen and den restarts av done d firmware reinstallation but dis won't stopp am sick of dis pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olamyyde(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
My nokia 2690 fell into soap water. Since then it has refused to charge. Is this a temporary problem or a permanent one and is it repairable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debedebe(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2012
debedebe: Guru's am waiting oooooo
dragnet wey u na? Oga ade am waiting oooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harlos: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Pls how can I automatically restore my nokia phone without flashing cos it has hang and no key is pressing not even charging...help me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frizzy092(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Somebody pls help me my bb curve 2 is asking for mep code but it is already 0 tries left am going to appreciate the person with cash[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Princejaponais(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
Before i can really help you here i will love to know what happened before this started. Is the phone jailbroken? Sometimes it has to do with some cydis apps messing up with your system. Do you experience the phone heating while it is going off n on?
Megozuks: How can one fix an iPhone 4 which turns off and on continuously? It stays on for about 30 seconds and goes off for 20 seconds. The battery is fully charged. Please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by estyvino(m): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2012
sun_temi:

What is the IMEI number of your iPhone, with this, I will let you know if it is possible or not. Not all iPhones can be unlock permanently.

Dial *#06#
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2012
estyvino:

Dial *#06#

Check what I wrote very well.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jadek: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2012
Please house, my bb 9700 is not ringing. Even music and video being played does not speak out.
Please help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2012
@puskin, what gives, dude? I'm on this thread already and no one's bothered with my wahala in about a week now. Have tried another thread, still waiting. Why can't I increase possibilities with my own thread? Meh!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2012
Abeg o, anybody help me?

Ihedinobi: My zero/space button doesn't work well anymore, sometimes not at all. My phone's a Nokia 723"zero"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yugoboss1: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pls help! My LG x330 has been handset locked and no one seems to admit to entering a locking code on my phone...pls help me with a master reset code so i can unlock the handset.
IMEI 1 : 354691041804681
IMEI 2 : 354691041804699

THANKS.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
though I've made the mistake and ryt now all I need is a solution ie I need help. I bought my nokia e6 since august or september last year though it normally falls but not 2 hard or too much, it never had any problem. Recently I had to flash my phone with a custom firmware of belle refresh by myself with no problem. The rom patcher in embedded in the firmware as an app had a patch 4 increasing loudspeaker sound which I applied plus several patches and modd I found online which ran with no problem. I noticed the loudspeaker sound mod had an effect on the earpiece ie it made it have some grainy sound output which I somehow ignored since it was serving itz purpose. Sometime last 2 weeks the earpiece stopped working ie I couldn't hear wat some1 on d other side was saying, the mistake I made was to give it 2 d guy dat replaced it cos I could do it myself If I decide 2 do it and bring out time for it but dat one is by d way. D guy in d process of handling my phone did somtn 2 d proximity sensor, right now once I dial a number to call, the proximity sensor activates without d infra red being blocked, the screen just goes blank wid d red infra red on.
If som1 calls me I don't see d number calling cos d screen blacks out until I finish d call, I had to activate saying d caller name 2 know d person calling me. i don't know if anyone hav had dz type of problem, how did he solve it? And is it somtn dat I can do cos I love experimenting with my electronics, is a hardware or software related problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by africanboy(m): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2012
I need to sim unlock a Motorola Droid Bionic. Anyone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olusegunbob: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Pls I need help..
The mouthpiece of my bold 5 is bad. Pple don't hear wat I say when I talk to them on fone..pls any advise/help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jazzgreen(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2012
Pls i formatted my nokia 2700, til now, wen i want to download app, it tells me "NO CERTIFICATE ON PHONE OR SIM" pls wat can i do,is it possible to get new certificates and HOW? cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabelogan(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2012
Need urgent help, my iphone4 dropped and the screen suddenly went blank, though it rings and vibrates meaning its still working. How can I fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2012
Hello all, do you have any problem with your phone and you want to get it fixed, here is the right place to come with your phone problems

Repair of all kinds of phone
Upgrade your phones ( blackberry, and android phones )
unlock your phones ( blackberry, Iphone, android phones )
and many more services, just call on me, my office is located in yaba - akoka...
Just call 08137098831
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by A2J(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2012
Hello gurus,

The USB port of my HTC Desire HD stops working, anywhere i can fix this pls?

Thanks for any input, appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (1210) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.