Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341262 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
jadek: Please house, my bb 9700 is not ringing. Even music and video being played does not speak out.
Please help me out
bad speaker. . .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Movingcoil: though I've made the mistake and ryt now all I need is a solution ie I need help. I bought my nokia e6 since august or september last year though it normally falls but not 2 hard or too much, it never had any problem. Recently I had to flash my phone with a custom firmware of belle refresh by myself with no problem. The rom patcher in embedded in the firmware as an app had a patch 4 increasing loudspeaker sound which I applied plus several patches and modd I found online which ran with no problem. I noticed the loudspeaker sound mod had an effect on the earpiece ie it made it have some grainy sound output which I somehow ignored since it was serving itz purpose. Sometime last 2 weeks the earpiece stopped working ie I couldn't hear wat some1 on d other side was saying, the mistake I made was to give it 2 d guy dat replaced it cos I could do it myself If I decide 2 do it and bring out time for it but dat one is by d way. D guy in d process of handling my phone did somtn 2 d proximity sensor, right now once I dial a number to call, the proximity sensor activates without d infra red being blocked, the screen just goes blank wid d red infra red on.
If som1 calls me I don't see d number calling cos d screen blacks out until I finish d call, I had to activate saying d caller name 2 know d person calling me. i don't know if anyone hav had dz type of problem, how did he solve it? And is it somtn dat I can do cos I love experimenting with my electronics, is a hardware or software related problem?
. . .hardware related
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anjyskye: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
what can one do for d gurus 2 attend 2 u?
My nokia e5 cannot install app or games after downloading, changed d access to wap still d same alwaz sayin disconnected. Plsss anssss me dis tym ooooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Maro4u(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2012
abeg i need gevey ultra or pls tell me which is best for my iphone4 ios5.1.1 baseband 4.10.1 thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
anjyskye: what can one do for d gurus 2 attend 2 u?
My nokia e5 cannot install app or games after downloading, changed d access to wap still d same alwaz sayin disconnected. Plsss anssss me dis tym ooooo
. . . Are u sure u are installing compatible softwares ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anjyskye: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2012
dragnet: . . . Are u sure u are installing compatible softwares ?
yes, anything i download to install na wahala alwaz saying disconnected eg 2go, games
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
Maro4u: abeg i need gevey ultra or pls tell me which is best for my iphone4 ios5.1.1 baseband 4.10.1 thanks

Shebi Tuma said he has. Talk to him naw.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deyinka007: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
I've got an iPhone with a faulty home button. Can someone fix it here please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Enenu1(f): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2012
Pls how can i view pdf files on my nokia c3?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2012
Deyinka007: I've got an iPhone with a faulty home button. Can someone fix it here please?
if it's iPhone 4 or 4s. We can fix it. www.suntemitech.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by habayommy: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
Please How much wud it cost mε̲̣̣̣̥ τ̅☺ change the cracked screen of this fone and where can i get it done? Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by osymerga(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
I mistakenly deleted the files in my private section of my E5 nokia when connected to a pc,and since then i cant install 2go,telling me it already existed when i cant see or the icon.Pls wat do i do to instal it back ? E-mail @ Osymerga@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaysalas(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2012
hi guys, pls my nokia x-3 slide has a broken screen. is there an engineer here with office in ikeja computer village who can fix this for me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debedebe(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
find it difficult 2 edit on my nokia E73 mode phone browser.. I.e copy n paste...pls guru rescue me ooooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dipotobi: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Pls maa bb bold2 is having one pro anytime I sub on it no matter wat network it won't gimmie big EDGE but if I insert on aÑoda bb it shows big edge wat can I do?pllsS urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bodeface: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
Please, Is there any Software to communicate with T3 or N3 like PC suite, I need to move my contacts of over 1500 to the new T3 and N3 can anyone assist me PLEASE with where or how to get it.

2. How can I use the Tecno T3 or N3 as a modem for my Laptop, please help me with this information.

Thanks and God bless you for all assistance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shevon: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
Good day. I don't know if it is a software issue but
the camera of my  (Bold 9700) just stopped
working. When I open it, it'll just be blank with a
black background, the option shows but can't see
any picture. Even when I try to close/exit it, it will
still not go off. Any idea of what I can do about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HABRUZZY(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2012
Pls help my curve 2 keeps showing sos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2012
HABRUZZY: Pls help my curve 2 keeps showing sos

Where are you located?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2012
shevon: Good day. I don't know if it is a software issue but
the camera of my  (Bold 9700) just stopped
working. When I open it, it'll just be blank with a
black background, the option shows but can't see
any picture. Even when I try to close/exit it, it will
still not go off. Any idea of what I can do about it?

It could be an hardware problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2012
Kaysalas: hi guys, pls my nokia x-3 slide has a broken screen. is there an engineer here with office in ikeja computer village who can fix this for me?

i can fix that for you, where are you located
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2012
habayommy: Please How much wud it cost mε̲̣̣̣̥ τ̅☺ change the cracked screen of this fone and where can i get it done? Thanks

where are you located? can you bring it to my our office in yaba-akoka
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HABRUZZY(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2012
i stay at ogba wat culd be the poblem pls
eb_ab:

Where are you located?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2012
HABRUZZY: i stay at ogba wat culd be the poblem pls
software problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HABRUZZY(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2012
DOES IT REQUIRE RELOADING COS HAVE TRIED DAT OR WAT PLS COS D PHONE IS FOR MY MOM SHE HAS BEEN ON MA NECK
eb_ab:
software problem
HELP HELP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debedebe(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2012
debedebe: find it difficult 2 edit on my nokia E73 mode phone browser.. I.e copy n paste...pls guru rescue me ooooo
guru solution nah
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HABRUZZY(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harlos: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pls hw can I authomatically update my Nokia N8 software.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HABRUZZY(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
try flashing with phoenix
harlos: Pls hw can I authomatically update my Nokia N8 software.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HABRUZZY(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by habayommy: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
eb_ab:

where are you located? can you bring it to my our office in yaba-akoka
yaba shocked I stay at Berger. Can it be repaired i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a day and how much is it gonna cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harlos: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
HABRUZZY: try flashing with phoenix
hw do i do that? Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.