Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339612 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Which phone do you use? You need to ditch the phone and line that's the firststep
Safiaa:
Hello guys. My phone is currently being tapped and i'm traumatized about the situation. Someone is hacking my phone and currently has access to all my information. Everything is being watched, from text message to phone conversations and i feel like im being spyed on. What's the next step to take?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Safiaa(f): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Piiko:
Which phone do you use? You need to ditch the phone and line that's the firststep
Is there no other way around it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Switch to airplane mode then do a factory reset, once you done update your ios
Safiaa:
Is there no other way around it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Safiaa(f): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Piiko:
Switch to airplane mode then do a factory reset, once you done update your ios
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Welcome hater
Safiaa:
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EngineerToye(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Piiko:
Welcome hater

Is your problem solved??
Piiko:
Welcome hater

Is your problem solved??
Piiko:
Welcome hater

Is your problem solved??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EngineerToye(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Safiaa:
Thanks
Is your problem solved??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
help a brother my infinix x551 has network issue 3g has been a disaster i hardly get 3g signal and if i set it 3g only i dont see any network unless i set it to 2g/3g i see two bars of 2g network..Note people within d same region with same x551 and network as i see full and stable 3g network..am on xui 1.N.1.1 am thinking its d software buh can software update cause network issue...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Safiaa(f): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
EngineerToye:

Is your problem solved??
not really
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EngineerToye(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Safiaa:
not really

How did you get to know your phone is being tapped in the first place and what phone do you use?

You know what? 08107411104 Add me up on Whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonozo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Earn on WeeFeex as a mobile phone engineer. Register on www.weefeex.com as a vendor and connect with customers in need of repair services. Also, upload videos and pictures of your work and give help to other engineers through our forum platform. Get on the WeeFeex platform now to start earning and helping.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Call me 07033185689

thamy242:
help a brother my infinix x551 has network issue 3g has been a disaster i hardly get 3g signal and if i set it 3g only i dont see any network unless i set it to 2g/3g i see two bars of 2g network..Note people within d same region with same x551 and network as i see full and stable 3g network..am on xui 1.N.1.1 am thinking its d software buh can software update cause network issue...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2017
thamy242:
if you are in Lagos call me or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. I will help you solve the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sirkenny44: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls a particular number used to call me but of recent d person tried my number many time n it is not going pls way could be d problem am using mtn thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
my zte z730 started having this issue on Sunday night, it first started with no sim card, i tried another sim(air tel) it worked, I tried another sim, no service. I have restarted so many times restored factory settings, still same result. please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PHILipu1(m): 4:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Please where can i get a screen for LG G-vista D631 (black)?
Or who need this phone for N8000? Note-Only the screen that is bad.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Sirkenny44:
Pls a particular number used to call me but of recent d person tried my number many time n it is not going pls way could be d problem am using mtn thanks

You have added the number to your blacklist callers. If you are using Truecaller app, try to find the number in your Truecaller app and unblock the number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Horluwahighdee:
my zte z730 started having this issue on Sunday night, it first started with no sim card, i tried another sim(air tel) it worked, I tried another sim, no service. I have restarted so many times restored factory settings, still same result. please help
Hardware issues. call or Whatsapp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2017
PHILipu1:
Please where can i get a screen for LG G-vista D631 (black)?

Or who need this phone for N8000?
Note-Only the screen that is bad.

If you are in Lagos, call or Whatsapp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Samsung galaxy s6 edge, 32gig for urgent sale...

Www.Flexkoncept.com.ng
IG flexkoncept

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
SimpleBea:
Hardware issues. call or Whatsapp.
give me ur number bros.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Halisdavis: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please my Tecno L9 have some black horizontal lines on the screen, it didn't fell neither did water touch it, it started yesterday and it seems to be getting worse, please how do I handle it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PHILipu1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
SimpleBea:

If you are in Lagos, call or Whatsapp.
I'm in Edo but i have a sister in Lagos and i can send it down.

Can i get the screen or you need the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Launcher: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please, I need help. My Camon C7 just started acting weird. i was playing GTA San Andreas and noticed it was not charging, I thought it was the charger until I tried three different chargers I normally use but still nothing until I switched it off and it started charging. it won't charge while on but would charge after switching it off.
I need advice on what could be the cause and what to do before giving it to engineers[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by christ5555: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
pls my infinix X551 with imei:358429061315023 suddenly enter fastboot mode with a blank display. pls how can i correct this. I have tried the up volume and power button. still no solution pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by christ5555: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
pls my infinix X551 with imei:358429061315023 suddenly entered fastboot mode unknown with a blank display. pls how can i correct this. I have tried the up volume and power button. still no solution pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by christ5555: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
My infinix X551 with imei:358429061315023 suddenly entered fastboot mode with a blank display. pls how can i correct this. I have tried the up volume button and d power button. still no result
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by christ5555: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
My infinix X551 with imei:358429061315023 suddenly entered fastboot mode with a blank display. pls how can i correct this. I have tried the up volume button and d power button. still no result . I will really appreciate if someone can be of help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Horluwahighdee:
give me ur number bros.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
PHILipu1:
. I'm in Edo but i have a sister in Lagos and i can send it down.
Can i get the screen or you need the phone?
Call or Whatsapp bro. let's chat better

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.