Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1328508 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Leripa(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2012
Where dem dey oooooo!!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2012
Tonymilan: pls can someone tell how to use blackberry as wifi wit ipad
what model of bb do u use?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by geniusauthor(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Please anyone to help !!!!

I can't watch youtube videos again on my BOLD One ever since I flashed ♍y BB. I use MTN BCC blackberry package and I've been watching online videos on it before I flash it.
I've tried changing so many settings still not working, it will just be loading till eternity and won't play.

Please I need help from anyone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Leripa(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
Seems nobody is ready to help here.
Over and out.
GBAM!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kchaste(m): 6:06am On Dec 11, 2012
Guys was given a htc wildfire but the problem is that the wi fi and bluetooth are not available. The wi fi doesnt turn on. the bluetooth does but not discoverable neither is it able to search for other bluetooth devices.i checked n found out that it is a hardware problem.
Can anything be done about this pls. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jude33084(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2012
Urgent Help

Bros engineers pls i jst bought 150mb for 24hrs(500) aŋԂ i want to use my bb as a modem. The aspect of internet connection keeps failing. How do i go about it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
kchaste: Guys was given a htc wildfire but the problem is that the wi fi and bluetooth are not available. The wi fi doesnt turn on. the bluetooth does but not discoverable neither is it able to search for other bluetooth devices.i checked n found out that it is a hardware problem.
Can anything be done about this pls. Tnx
give a technician to service the board, if problem persist, the ic controlling them has to be changed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
jude33084: Urgent Help

Bros engineers pls i jst bought 150mb for 24hrs(500) aŋԂ i want to use my bb as a modem. The aspect of internet connection keeps failing. How do i go about it.
i believe you have blackerry desktop manager on ur pc?
if so, have you input the necessary settings? and whats the error u get each time u try connecting?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McCoded007(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2012
SOMEBODY PLZZZ HELP
PLS WEN I PUT EARPIECE IN MY N96 IT DOZNT WORK, IT WILL HANG IF L8R REMVE IT, AT D END IT WIL RESTART. . Plz help a broda
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by codedlyendowed(f): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2012
Pls, smbody help me out!
I can't access my media card on my fone(BB Torch)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tnot(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
How much is Nokia E6 screen?
I need 1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 4:19am On Dec 13, 2012
codedly endowed: Pls, smbody help me out!
I can't access my media card on my fone(BB Torch)
When u insert memory card, what does it dislay?
Moreso, when u check storage,what do u have in the memory page?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
Guys please where can I download pdf books direct without torrent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dolphine92(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2012
hi anx,pls i need r help,i plan to get a bb 9650 (aka bold 3)so i dont know if it has any general problem.is it an advisable device to get and does it play avi files.UR CONTRIBUTN WLL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
ahmedgafar7: Guys please where can I download pdf books direct without torrent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bestt: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pls I jst rebooted my fone (bb tour(9800)) n d bbm went off, pls wat cn I do to bring it bak
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
bestt: Pls I jst rebooted my fone (bb tour(9800)) n d bbm went off, pls wat cn I do to bring it bak
Reload d os
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Feanad: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
Help my bold 6 keeps restarting itself. I wiped it and reinstalled the OS but that wont solve it
and the battery is not loose. I would restart like a few times in a day. right now it's now starting
to the point that one can use it all.
Pls HELP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3RNEST(m): 2:33am On Dec 16, 2012
Pls i need ideas, on unlocking service, here in liberia, the GSM network offer locked ZTE phones for small amount is it possible to unlocked them online? if yes, pls post me website that unlocked ZTE phones free...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayo201: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2012
help me plz. I dnt knw y some app show system error on my n95,eg ttpod nd even,im unable to open al versions of the bible. Pls help me!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2012
Feanad: Help my bold 6 keeps restarting itself. I wiped it and reinstalled the OS but that wont solve it
and the battery is not loose. I would restart like a few times in a day. right now it's now starting
to the point that one can use it all.
Pls HELP
Hardware related
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2012
Gooday phone gurus the building, pls I need your help if inanyway you can, have been noticing just of recent that when I open my phone camera these days it either write any error as occured pls restart your phone, or won't evenopen, or will open and won't snap.
pls can the problem be due to software update, or requires flashing but sometimes after switching on & off for a long time it works if only am just lucky. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayo201: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
adebayo201: help me plz. I dnt knw y some app show system error on my n95,eg ttpod nd even,im unable to open al versions of the bible. Pls help me!
im waiting pls,gurus!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jude33084(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
I have a dstv mobile drifta decoder which I use with my laptop but the screen is very small(aspect ratio) pls how can I get the drifta with full screen display on my laptop sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jude33084(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
adebayo201: im waiting pls,gurus!

Are you sure that application is compactible with your phone wink pls check the version.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayo201: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2012
jude33084:

Are you sure that application is compactible with your phone wink pls check the version.
yea! It is compactible. shocked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adesam01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello Engineers, pls my nokia N8 camera shutter is not opening, if i snap with it,the pics are black but the front camera is working well. Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2012
Pls can ♈̷̴̩‎O̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎ help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ get the activation key
For ‎​♍y BEIKS pro English dictionary ‎​♍y pin ȋ̝̊̅§
232430C4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vanwalex: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
please how can i fix my disabled IPAD? thanks for your help.........
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DonMatino1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
pls my nokia e7 is no more charging, any idea on were to get it fix.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwasheyifunmi: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
hello friends please i have 1000 china phones to sell to any body who want to buy please one of 3,000 and 4,000 please for info 08032484546 thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1210) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.