Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339534 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by webngnews: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Oh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Learn to get your phone contacts anywhere any place www.zamdtek.com/how-to-backup-your-contacts/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Iphone 6s
Clean imei, but icloud locked
Price: 60k
Call/text/watsapp:08060190510

Phone is in near mint condition.
No Scratch or dent.
Just arrived from USA.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emolala(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pls help me out guys.....my two weeks old samsung note 4 is stock on Software Update Failed
Your device didnt update successfully. Use the Verizon Software Repair Assistant on a computer to repair your device and complete the update.

My phone details:
Model: SM-N910V
SKU: SMN910VZKE
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BlessedHay(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Help out guys, I need a BlackBerry bold 5 phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
emolala:
Pls help me out guys.....my two weeks old samsung note 4 is stock on Software Update Failed
Your device didnt update successfully. Use the Verizon Software Repair Assistant on a computer to repair your device and complete the update.

My phone details:
Model: SM-N910V
SKU: SMN910VZKE
Thanks.
is d fone displaying a computa, a triangle and a fone with a dotted line linking dem? If yes just flash ur fone. If no, upload pics of wat is displaying.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emolala(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Isiboy:

is d fone displaying a computa, a triangle and a fone with a dotted line linking dem? If yes just flash ur fone. If no, upload pics of wat is displaying.

Thank u sir for ur response..yes it shows the phone,computer and triangle...but i took it for repairs when i descovered it was going off randomly and to put it on will require u removing the battery and allow it to cool for few minites but that was were it was stock at...hence my cry for help.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WUSUAZARIAH: 2:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Good day to the engineers in the house, i need help in rooting my phone (HOMTOM HT17 PRO).
Av used kingo app, iroot, framaroot, rootkhp and other softwares on (mobile and pc). I have supersu zip file but phone does not boot to recovery using volume up+power button. Please help me out [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EncephalonPikin(m): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2017
Good morning all, my tecno WX3 has refused to recognize my memory card even after using the same SD card in the same phone for over three weeks. I've formatted the phone but I'm still stuck with the problem. My sister's tecno WX3 has the same problem. Pls help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fizcoo20(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2017
engineer in d house, want to ask d new itel 1516 is not compatible with GTB app on line when downloading. any solution to it. thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
emolala:

Thank u sir for ur response..yes it shows the phone,computer and triangle...but i took it for repairs when i descovered it was going off randomly and to put it on will require u removing the battery and allow it to cool for few minites but that was were it was stock at...hence my cry for help.
are u in Lagos? If yes call me i can help u. 09093369607
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
WUSUAZARIAH:
Good day to the engineers in the house, i need help in rooting my phone (HOMTOM HT17 PRO).
Av used kingo app, iroot, framaroot, rootkhp and other softwares on (mobile and pc). I have supersu zip file but phone does not boot to recovery using volume up+power button. Please help me out [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cry
what version of android are u using?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
fizcoo20:
engineer in d house, want to ask d new itel 1516 is not compatible with GTB app on line when downloading. any solution to it. thanks.
when you try to install, what error does it give u?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
Good morning all, my tecno WX3 has refused to recognize my memory card even after using the same SD card in the same phone for over three weeks. I've formatted the phone but I'm still stuck with the problem. My sister's tecno WX3 has the same problem. Pls help!!!
try d memory card somewhere else. If it works, then ur fone's d issue. Full flash.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinboluwarin(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pls, my tecno w3 is dead and when i try to flash the rom using sp flash tool i get error 4032.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EncephalonPikin(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Isiboy:

try d memory card somewhere else. If it works, then ur fone's d issue. Full flash.

OK I'll do that thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Josephjay970: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good evening engineers in d house, i nid help my HTC ONE isnt booting, its just displaying HTC on d screen. pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Josephjay970:
Good evening engineers in d house, i nid help my HTC ONE isnt booting, its just displaying HTC on d screen. pls help me

Flash you phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WUSUAZARIAH: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Isiboy:

what version of android are u using?

Android 6.0
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tunby(m): 6:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Hello guys. I have an infinix zero phone that I used. What appened is that I played game with it to the extent that it just went off by itself. The first time this happened, I took it to a technician who changed the battery for me and it was fine. The second time, I thought it was still a battery issue and had the battery changed. The phone came up, but the battery refused to charge. Now the phone is with me and useless. Is there anything I can do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Good morning guys , my tecno j8 boom is acting strange this last few days, it becoming slow in response , when watching videos the voice is faster than the action , the video would hang and skip especially when i try to fast forward even the one that were playing fine before . Please help i am getting scared
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by huluwafemi(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Good morning engineers in d house i just got LG k10 metros pcs usa t.mobile version 6.0.1 imei:357795073683926 it display network locked on d screen i need unlocked code to unlocked it i'm glad to recieve response from you atitebif@gmail.com 08130766005 i live at akure,ondo state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Josephjay970: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
benzems:

Flash you phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kode12: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
I need to unlock my T-Mobile Galaxy s6+ please who can help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Floxyyy: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pls help ..... After I did factory reset on my phone... It developed network issue... It hardly allows call and msgs... It take forever to put on data n cant open heavy internet page... Pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Floxyyy:
Pls help ..... After I did factory reset on my phone... It developed network issue... It hardly allows call and msgs... It take forever to put on data n cant open heavy internet page... Pls help me
try checking d network wire
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drajjay: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
U please how do I root my infinix note 1.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stockwise: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
I NEED HELP ! pls where can someone learn how to write phones Apps in Nigeria
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stockwise: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Pls I need help; where cansomeone learn how to write phone's Apps in Nigeria
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
huluwafemi:
Good morning engineers in d house i just got LG k10 metros pcs usa t.mobile version 6.0.1 imei:357795073683926 it display network locked on d screen i need unlocked code to unlocked it i'm glad to recieve response from you atitebif@gmail.com 08130766005 i live at akure,ondo state

Is it locked to MetroPCS or T-Mobile USA ??

Whichever it is.. It can be unlocked..

See my contact Details below..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lekerhymes(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hello engineers
My Galaxy 5s screen won't just come up, it won't show nothing but notification is coming in. Pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DokitaAraa: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pls help...where can i replace the panel that contains the charging port and network of my microsoft lumia 540...

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.