Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339613 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Merrygolden(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hi guys! I use α BB Curve 9300 with an Airtel line... I subscribed dis month, but each tym I send *116# for the Airtel menu, it keeps replying that "MSISDN NOT WHITELISTED #Return to home menu" please wat do I to solve this problem?? PlSssssssss help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2012
Merrygolden: Hi guys! I use α BB Curve 9300 with an Airtel line... I subscribed dis month, but each tym I send *116# for the Airtel menu, it keeps replying that "MSISDN NOT WHITELISTED #Return to home menu" please wat do I to solve this problem?? PlSssssssss help.
*116# for
What r u trying to do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2012
Don-Matino:
pls my nokia e7 is no more charging, any idea on were to get it fix.
Contact via signature below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2012
van_walex: please how can i fix my disabled IPAD? thanks for your help.........

You need to restore it in DFU with iTunes.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Merrygolden(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
engrhamid:
*116# for
What r u trying to do?

It's just like dialing *123# on any MTN phone line. It displays α menu box for different options on †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ network.... For Airtel, it's *116#. But on my BB, its giving †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ above stated reply. Pls help anyone!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2012
for like 3 days now, the internet or lemme say the 3G signal
sign on my phone changed from the normal to something
dat looks like a barbed knife or a serrated tooth saw as
shown in the picx below, can someone tell me wat dat
means exactly, dz not the first time am seeing it and I've
browsed to what dat is but haven't succeeded wid d answer yet. Thanx in advance

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmarcus(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2012
I use a HTC hd7 windows phone. But I have not been able to download applications on it and I does not download music or video it streams all the time
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3RNEST(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2012
Help on How to unlock my Hauwei Phone, its keep asking for NP Code?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jhunhior(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
watz d price of a tecno t3 touchpad?...nd whu cn get it fixed 4 me?..drop ur digits pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cigaricon(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hi guys I seriously n :oeed ur help. I recently bought an LG optimus l3 e400, inserted my etisalat sim but couldn't access the internet. I changed to MTN and it accessed the net. I downloade pes 2011, tried to play it but it rebooted the phone. I tried to play it again and it said I need 50mb to launch the game on my deviceI downloaded fast and furious 3D anb same thing happened. PLS what is causing this? Is there a setting I have to make? Why does it reboot anytime I try to play a newly downloaded game? And I will realy apreciate if u guys would tell me the internet settings for my etisalat as I am new to android. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dannytwix(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
pleasse somebody should please help me, im using a nokia X3-00 s40 phone, i know its not supported by whatsapp but i would really like to get whatsapp running on my phone. It'll be great if somone makes a crack version or something, guys i know ur gud at this kindof things, please help me embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jude33084(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2012
Pls o airtel want to xplode my iphone 4 with txt mssgs from club 10. How can I stop it sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jude33084(m): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2012
dannytwix: pleasse somebody should please help me, im using a nokia X3-00 s40 phone, i know its not supported by whatsapp but i would really like to get whatsapp running on my phone. It'll be great if somone makes a crack version or something, guys i know ur gud at this kindof things, please help me embarassed

What's app do work with almost all Nokia fones. Just try to search for it and make google your friend wink
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinola1384(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2012
Hi guys, pls I need ur help my bold 5 am aving a network problem with this phone in my area what the network give me is 4g,gprs,3g,gsm and sos, and is in os7.1 there is no network mode on it so I can't switch from 2g to 3g or 4g so what can I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolaige: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2012
engrhamid:
Hardware related
thanks 4ur response...hw do i go about fixing it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ammnesty: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
pls poster i need ya help ma samsung galaxy tab p1000 is having problms with it's battery..NO MATA HOW LONG IT IS CHARGED IT GOES DOWN WIT BATTERY LOW..PLS WAT DO I DO??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olagockay(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Pls i nid ur help wit my mem. card. It doesn't show dat it is inserted anytim i insert. My fone model is Nokia C1-01. I've tried anoda mem. card nd it wrkd. Pls wat is wrng
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
olagockay: Pls i nid ur help wit my mem. card. It doesn't show dat it is inserted anytim i insert. My fone model is Nokia C1-01. I've tried anoda mem. card nd it wrkd. Pls wat is wrng
Memory card corrupted.
U could insert into a pc sd card slot or card reader to find out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gennynwa: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
pls help me, i can't find camera and also browse on my bb 9630. I hv subscribed to etisalat data plan, yet it did not work. On my bb browser it usually display "ur device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries. Please contact ur service provider to enable the browser on ur device. Pls what should i do pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ujchief(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2013
gennynwa: pls help me, i can't find camera and also browse on my bb 9630. I hv subscribed to etisalat data plan, yet it did not work. On my bb browser it usually display "ur device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries. Please contact ur service provider to enable the browser on ur device. Pls what should i do pls.
Call d customer care help line or visit their office.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2013
ujchief: Need ur urgent response pls
www.nairaland.com/1149578/urgent-blackberry-nokia-asha-302
Go for what suites u and ur profession.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otikpoko(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Good day everyone....its been long ooo grin
Am back let me help fellow nairalanders as much as i can.
Ehen,any one has a galaxy siii for sale?
I want to start using the android os grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swaggerkid(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Please Help guys i have a blackberry Bold 2 (9700) with 0 mepleft and i realy need to unlock it ...i willl be glad if you can find a solution for me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tayoast(m): 1:07am On Jan 05, 2013
Hi guys,
got this Bold 9900 locked to T-Mobile and I've tried all methods available to get the MEP without any luck.
I've downloaded almost all MEP readers out there without getting anything. Also, i tried the manual method which takes me to the Engineering Screen Contents without getting any MEP still.
Can you guys help, pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
I just bought a samsung T939(T mobile).I tried to configure it manually for browsing,I couldn't find the portal for manual config. in the settings.Pls does anybody have an idea on how I can configure it for browsing?
I tried to configure it automatically,the message I got from the mobile operators(mtn,glo...) was that it can't be configured automatically.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ciwi: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
PLZ HELP! Anytime I restart my Bold 2 all d pictures are wiped out. And it doesn't read my memory card. Wat can possibly b wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by buzritchy: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hi every1 in nairaland I need answers to dis prob- I just got a uk used iphone3gs and I subscribed to d 1gig internet to enjoy browsing experience but Eva since I hv goten the phone I can't download, I tried creating I.d with iTunes but whenever it gets to billing address I Dnt know what to do cox I don't have a creditcard.....my questions are-;
How would iknow if the phone is jailbreak?
How can i create an apple I.d without c.card?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.