Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341945 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heebah: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2017
I stay in d north unfortunately. Pls when u say it could be a software or hardware issue,is battery part of it? Am thinking d battery is bad. But it is inbuilt.
Isiboy:

It cud b a software or hardware issue if u stay around agbado i can b of help...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmy3(m): 7:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Heebah:
I stay in d north unfortunately. Pls when u say it could be a software or hardware issue,is battery part of it? Am thinking d battery is bad. But it is inbuilt.
Battery is most likely the cause.
The engineer forgot to clip back the inbuilt battery to the panel.
or your battery is dead.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heebah: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Ok. Thanks a lot. Can d battery be replaced since its inbuilt? And if it can,do u have an idea how much it costs? Thanks for ur time once more
Emmy3:

Battery is most likely the cause.
The engineer forgot to clip back the inbuilt battery to the panel.
or your battery is dead.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Goodbishop: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is refusing to boot, it's only shows the Samsung Galaxy tab2 on the screen nothing else. what should I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pls is any of the phone/laptop Engineer here residing in Warri?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samwayne154(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please ooo I need Huawei h top 4700 touch pad please any one in Lagos or akure
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bussydoll24(f): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please engineers,i have an iphone 6s that the panel is bad and also Samsung galaxy j7 that works but the screen went blank.i want to sell both.how can i go about it.thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bussydoll24(f): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Location-ikotun Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by encryptor: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello great Engineers in the house.
I want to replace the screen of my samsung galaxy A5. How much would it cost me so i know what next to do with the phone. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samjr(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Engineers I greet oooo, please I have a Samsung s6 edge+ But the screen is currently blank.... please how much is the screen and what's the cost of fixing it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IsraelOkereke: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
HOW TO EARN MONEY DAILY VIA YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON PAID ADVERT.
INTERESTED IN PAID ADVERT? JOIN ME TOMORROW BY 8PM AS I PUT YOU THROUGH THE BASICS.
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP https://www.whatsapp.com/1Qo46tX5tDB2tao8iKsnP Or pm me on 08185019400
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rocketphysicist(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good day guys,

My samsung note edge keeps rebooting randomly, I've done a formatting to wipe all data but the reboot keeps happenong. Who can help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluadex99(m): 5:34am On Sep 19, 2017
help me plsssss!!!! I bought this phone (tecno wx3p) at slot on friday 18 of August next day d screen white since then no time to take it back,now I back from travel I can't see my receipt again What can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by polymaths(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2017
My Alcatel 5044r will not charge when the battery empty, unless I used desktop to power it a bit before using charger, secondly the phone will not charge if I off it , it brings out caution sign. Please when you buy a phone and the back cover has print that says "Not for sale" why this print please educate me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by encryptor: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2017
I want to replace the screen of my samsung galaxy A5. How much would it cost me so i know what next to do with the phone. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ClayT(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2017
microsoft lumia 550 for sale @ 8k in ibadan...contact 08124291266
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Anyone know the price for samsung galaxy note 4 LCD screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sohans(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evening friends, pls am using infinix hot note v4.4.2 nd I want to ask if it's fit to upgrade to a newer version, tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeinfinit(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pls how much will it cost me to change iphone 5s screen and casing?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Where can I get lg google nexus 4 screen e960 in portharcourt or else where? Please I am in need of it cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Call me on 07033185680

encryptor:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lagos 07033185680

durubennie:
Where can I get lg google nexus 4 screen e960 in portharcourt or else where? Please I am in need of it cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
ebab:
Lagos 07033185680

OK can you send it to portharcourt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Call or whatsapp 07033185680

adeinfinit:
Pls how much will it cost me to change iphone 5s screen and casing?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Call or whatsapp 07033185680

sidwell:
Anyone know the price for samsung galaxy note 4 LCD screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yes I can send it

durubennie:

OK can you send it to portharcourt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
ebab:
Yes I can send it

How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akindele91(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Guys pls I really need help the techno g9 pad I just bought... the screen flicker's most of the time pls what could be the problem if its is the screen how much will a replacement screen cost in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dannyoche: 12:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gkemz: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
I have this Tecno G9 pad i abandoned for two years because it was dead bricked and no one was able to fix it. Just yesterday i was advised to change its panel which i did. The panel was good but my screen had already developed fault probably because i abandoned it for long. I noticed that the screen display now flickers. I need to know the price of tecno G9 pad replacement screen. Either fairly used or new one.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akindele91(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Gkemz:
I have this Tecno G9 pad i abandoned for two years because it was dead bricked and no one was able to fix it. Just yesterday i was advised to change its panel which i did. The panel was good but my screen had already developed fault probably because i abandoned it for long. I noticed that the screen display now flickers. I need to know the price of tecno G9 pad replacement screen. Either fairly used or new one.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.