Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341694 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Idboyostic(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls my bb bold 4 fell down and on pickn it.......it displayed a white screen up till dis moment....pls what could b the problem? If s a screen problem,pls can you quote mii d price range.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mordayz: hi guyz pls i need a help here, i formated a phone nokia n8 forgeting to copy out the contacts (phone numbers). Pls is dere any way i can get them back? 1926 contacts on the phone pls i really need a life saver thanks waiting for ur response......
nope....can't get them back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
harlos: Pls engineers i'm unable to access my memory card again, it say memory not formatted. Pls i don't want to lose the datas in it how do i do about it
format it then do a data recovery.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Idboyostic: Pls my bb bold 4 fell down and on pickn it.......it displayed a white screen up till dis moment....pls what could b the problem? If s a screen problem,pls can you quote mii d price range.
LCD issue... if its wild be replaced...8k n above
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayo201: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
dragnet: nope....can't get them back
):
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harlos: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
dragnet: format it then do a data recovery.....
pls hw do i do the data recovery. Pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mordayz(m): 5:28am On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=dragnet]nope....can't get them back
thanks man i appricate ur reply.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by damlad4real: 6:08am On Feb 11, 2013
pls my phone E75 is nt installing application pls hw can i hack it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by spenca: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
pls i need sim ntwrk unlock code for sII i upgraded it to jelly bean n now it requires unlock n i aint got it plssssssssssssss help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
Pls my iphone 3g fall on d ground nd d home button is not working.pls where can i repair it in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Debeloved87(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
I bought galaxy note GT-i9220 china model...its their anyway i can upgrade it to normal galaxy rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sannies(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2013
Pls help. My BB bold 4 switches off always.what can I do to revive it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
spenca: pls i need sim ntwrk unlock code for sII i upgraded it to jelly bean n now it requires unlock n i aint got it plssssssssssssss help
search for galaxy s2 unlock in playstore
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
harlos: pls hw do i do the data recovery. Pls help me out
different apps on pc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rubyno(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
Pls, my nokia torch shows insert sim when there's a sim card in d slot. I'v removed, wiped and replaced it bt ode-shi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Osumare2013: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
Please my curve 2 DELETE button is malfunctioning. It doesn't respond when I press it. And when I'm typing it'll just start deleting all I've typed except I intercept. Someone pls come to my rescue, what shld I do!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Arogunmasa(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
cannot play any of my media files (pictures, music etc.) on my  Blackberry Curve. Attempting to do play them with the media application brings error msg but I can play them from file folder through the same media play.there is this icon attached to every file in the file folder since this problem started. Any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:00am On Feb 16, 2013
rubyno: Pls, my nokia torch shows insert sim when there's a sim card in d slot. I'v removed, wiped and replaced it bt ode-shi
bad Sim filter....see a tech
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:04am On Feb 16, 2013
Osumare2013: Please my curve 2 DELETE button is malfunctioning. It doesn't respond when I press it. And when I'm typing it'll just start deleting all I've typed except I intercept. Someone pls come to my rescue, what shld I do!!!
the silvery lining in d inner keypad disc is flaking off and creating a permanent bridge....it needs to be cleaned.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:17am On Feb 16, 2013
Arogunmasa: cannot play any of my media files (pictures, music etc.) on my  Blackberry Curve. Attempting to do play them with the media application brings error msg but I can play them from file folder through the same media play.there is this icon attached to every file in the file folder since this problem started. Any help?
copy out your files...format d card ....then return the files.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Osumare2013: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
dragnet: the silvery lining in d inner keypad disc is flaking off and creating a permanent bridge....it needs to be cleaned.
thanks for replying. GOD BLESS U!
Pls, how do i clean the silvery lining? Is it something I can do by myself or I'll need to visit a technician to get it done?
Pls I dont wanna any issue with dat phone (engineers could be sometimes funny), cos it's a new one.
Waiting for ur reply soon!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Osumare2013: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
dragnet: the silvery lining in d inner keypad disc is flaking off and creating a permanent bridge....it needs to be cleaned.
On second thought, i wanna find out what led to this malfunction. Could it be a natural problem or man-made problem (maybe cos of d way i use it). Pls i need to know so as to avoid future occurence...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:25am On Feb 17, 2013
Osumare2013:
On second thought, i wanna find out what led to this malfunction. Could it be a natural problem or man-made problem (maybe cos of d way i use it). Pls i need to know so as to avoid future occurence...
it's not really a man made problem and you can't handle it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zevous: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2013
Pls can anyone help me wit d price of bold 3 screen..my fone jst went blank nd its only displaying white background
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Osumare2013: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
dragnet: it's not really a man made problem and you can't handle it.

Thanks once again. Pls can U gimme an idea on how much it's gonna cost me to get dis done?
Don't wanna be overbilled.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2013
Osumare2013:

Thanks once again. Pls can U gimme an idea on how much it's gonna cost me to get dis done?
Don't wanna be overbilled.
at least 1k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zevous: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2013
pls wats d price of tour nd bold 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by santa101: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2013
pls my torch 9800 gets hot all the time..what can be done? sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hey Guys PLEASE i NEED your HELP pls. I have a samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 original version for a couple of months unfortunately for me i rooted and install custom rom. Now my Phone CANT connect to any network
i cant call,text browse or anything that has to do with network service. and my IMEI is changed to 0049901064000 from the original that starts with 353721. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by damipluto: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Plz can anyone help me, wen eva my battery phone is totally down, my phone wil nt charge it until i used desktop charger 4 few mins den put it in2 d phone b4 it wil start chargin...pls wht is d prob
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cashful(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hello house, please i urgently need help concerning this issue with my BB9930
Just today, after making a call, I was in the process of sending a text when the phone 'hanged'
I removed the battery, and discovered that the phone and battery was extremely hot.
I did fix back the battery after a while(allowed it to cool) but the phone wouldn't come up, rather it starts getting hot again.
The red LED light that flashes once battery is inserted doesn't flash again, please what can i do? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.