Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1340905 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2018
koolvin12:
Guys, I seriously need help. I dropped my S7 edge into water about a month ago. Took it to a technician 2 days later and he couldn't fix it. The phone comes on but wouldn't boot. They said water affected the panel. Now, I am coming for who can sell panel to me or who can buy my screen so that I can get a new phone. Any technician here who can still fix this should holla me please
you bought a fake S7 edge
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Loraous(f): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
My S5 only used to redirect to other sites when I open google chrome but now, once my data is on it would even redirect when I'm opening WhatsApp, Contacts, browsers... I googled when it was just with only chrome and got the answer that malwarebytes app helps but now its worse
Can anyone help me please?
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmizeh159: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
please my infinix x551 wont increase in battery percent, i tried changing the chord and the entire charger, it not still charging and i tried to even change the charging port flex it not still increasing the battery percentage....please is there any engr that can help, i stay at ikorodu.....please i urgently need ur replies
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by koolvin12(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
morganist99:
you bought a fake S7 edge
lol, I can only laugh....I repeat S7 and S7 edge are NOT water resistant phones....try your luck with Google and see what I am saying
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
koolvin12:
lol, I can only laugh....I repeat S7 and S7 edge are NOT water resistant phones....try your luck with Google and see what I am saying
you say?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by koolvin12(m): 3:01am On Mar 17, 2018
Bro,I cannot argue with you on this. If you have an S7, you can dip it in water to test..make sure you inform us about the outcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mackie1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
i want to root my infinix note 3 pro nougat version, please how can i go by this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:59am On Mar 18, 2018
Mackie1:
i want to root my infinix note 3 pro nougat version, please how can i go by this

Why not Installed a Rooted room instead.

Getting your Stock OS rooted might brick your Phone Up.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Mackie1:

Why u wan root that lovely fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by allison2(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
any one with solution to solve the problems of chine mobile not supporting Google play store.?
am using coolpad y90 but it did not support Google play store app. how can unroot it to support Google play store.? thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bashiruhammed97(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
please my tecno camon C8 takes up to 2hrs 30 mins to charge from 0℅ to 30. please is there any possible solution this??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OjusAmos(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
bashiruhammed97:
please my tecno camon C8 takes up to 2hrs 30 mins to charge from 0℅ to 30.
please is there any possible solution this??
Charging port/ Charger ish.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
allison2:
any one with solution to solve the problems of chine mobile not supporting Google play store.?
am using coolpad y90 but it did not support Google play store app. how can unroot it to support Google play store.? thanks

I can make it work with google play store . But it will cost u 24hrs and 5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 3:09am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=princemillla post=65948660]
I can make it work with google play store . But it will cost u 24hrs and 5k
I can do that in an hour for free.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:46am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Deeni131 post=65958460][/quote]

Ur choice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dacouse(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
pls how much gonna cost rto replace a dead iphone 6 battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mackie1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Macaulish:

Why not Installed a Rooted room instead.

Getting your Stock OS rooted might brick your Phone Up.
if I'm to understand you, installing a rooted rom will grant me root access? if yes where can i download it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mackie1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
princemillla:

Why u wan root that lovely fone

I need the root to be able to run some apps i need to create a video
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
dacouse:
pls how much gonna cost rto replace a dead iphone 6 battery

The battery is 2500 and May be 1k to fix or 1500 to fix
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yindamola: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
protective glass for my samsung s7 is broken and my camera is exposed, anybody in the house can assist with what i can do to fix this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stevemoore(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Very neat iPhone 5s for urgent sale call or whatsapp me on 07062800042 for pics and info... it's very affordable

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by allison2(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pls am here for help , I can make whatsapp video call any more on phone.any one with solution to fix it . kindly help[color=#006600][/color]. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rayjox(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Deeni131 post=65958460][/quote]
how can i connect with ya
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
emmizeh159:
please my infinix x551 wont increase in battery percent, i tried changing the chord and the entire charger, it not still charging and i tried to even change the charging port flex it not still increasing the battery percentage....please is there any engr that can help, i stay at ikorodu.....please i urgently need ur replies

I can fix it for u but I'm currently in ojo axis.. holla if u want it fixed up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 2:51am On Mar 21, 2018
rayjox:
how can i connect with ya

kano my Base.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2018
allison2:
Pls am here for help , I can make whatsapp video call any more on phone.any one with solution to fix it . kindly help[color=#006600][/color]. Thanks

Goto file manager move whatsapp folder to memory card, remove the memory card from ur fone (only if yu dont back up to google). Uninstall whatsapp. Delete any folder that contains whatsapp. Now download fresh whatsapp. Install and return the memory card back to ur fone. grant all permission. U shud be able to make whatsapp call.

This option clears logs and unwanted files from whatsapp

Option 2.

Goto setting / app / whatsapp/ permission/ check if access to camera was denied. Grant it n try again.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4X4: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
HI I DID A HARD RESET ON MY LUMIA 535 AND ITS STILL STUCK ON THE HARD RESET SCREEN WITH THE SPINNING WHEELS FOR A WEEK NOW .CAN YOU ASSIST ME WITH THIS ISSUE

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
4X4:
HI I DID A HARD RESET ON MY LUMIA 535 AND ITS STILL STUCK ON THE HARD RESET SCREEN WITH THE SPINNING WHEELS FOR A WEEK NOW .CAN YOU ASSIST ME WITH THIS ISSUE

Power the phone off and flash with recovery tool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4X4: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
benzems:

Power the phone off and flash with recovery tool
THANKS CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO FLASH THE PHONE? ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abesky(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Guys please i need a good engr that can fix my sony xperia z2 screen and will like to know the price, my number is 08099152676

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.