Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1340998 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kleenox(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2018
On my INJOO HALO PLUS phone, the DELETE icon on d TELEGRAM APP just disappeared. Please how can l restore it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephens2012(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2018
Help pls. My infinix hot 2 was trying to optimize itself few weeks ago during the process the fone restarted itself showing the infinix logo and the bubbles that try to form android, that was d point it got to b4 it started going on n off by itself. I removed d bat3 n inserted it back and it still continued going on n off. I was told to flash it. After flashing it was ok for sometime b4 d going on n off started again dis morning. Wat else can b done to rectify d problem? Pls quote me in ur response
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by meekmill(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Guys pls how can i unlock ipad 2 wifi ( activation lock screen)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
meekmill:
Guys pls how can i unlock ipad 2 wifi ( activation lock screen)

Icloud
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lautechgossip(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
I need ipad TouchPad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by meekmill(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
princemillla:

Icloud
Yea
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juell(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2018
Good morning guys, I bought the tecno k7 spark 1gb ram less than a month ago. Everything was ok till yesterday morning when I discovered that signal strength became very weak, most times it shows no network. Please what's the solution? Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soliddust2020: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please help my Samsung tab E keeps on rebooting. The screen first gets frozen before it reboots. Engineers in the house whats the solution.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Juell:
Good morning guys, I bought the tecno k7 spark 1gb ram less than a month ago. Everything was ok till yesterday morning when I discovered that signal strength became very weak, most times it shows no network. Please what's the solution? Tnx

Have u tried another sim in it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
soliddust2020:
Please help my Samsung tab E keeps on rebooting. The screen first gets frozen before it reboots. Engineers in the house whats the solution.

After reeboot, how long does it stays before next rebooting.
I solved one on samsung s6 today
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lautechgossip:
I need ipad TouchPad

Check computer village but u may av to deal eith engineer directly cuz last time i bought there, none want to share information

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by buzritchy: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello Engineers....
I got this iphone 6 unlock today but being trying to activate it but it's showing "searching or no sim"
How do i go about it please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by QuixPhix(m): 1:33am On Mar 24, 2018
My Infinix Note 3 X601 phone is misbehaving. Motherboard problem. Guys, where and how much can I get a new motherboard?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soliddust2020: 5:40am On Mar 24, 2018
princemillla:

After reeboot, how long does it stays before next rebooting.
I solved one on samsung s6 today

between 30 secs to 2 mins. It last longer when there is no sim card or when i dont use it. I have done factory reset and still no improvement.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juell(m): 5:44am On Mar 24, 2018
princemillla:

Have u tried another sim in it
I've tried other sims, it's still the same thing. But the signals are very strong on my other phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2018
soliddust2020:

between 30 secs to 2 mins. It last longer when there is no sim card or when i dont use it. I have done factory reset and still no improvement.

You may need to run full flash on it.or u need to try a full servicing on the panel.

The flash first.

Option 2. Remove any form of hard ware like memory card, sim card . Use it rigorously to confirm its not the battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2018
QuixPhix:
My Infinix Note 3 X601 phone is misbehaving. Motherboard problem. Guys, where and how much can I get a new motherboard?

Whats the issue...kindly specify
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2018
buzritchy:
Hello Engineers....
I got this iphone 6 unlock today but being trying to activate it but it's showing "searching or no sim"
How do i go about it please?

Who unlock am for u, take it back there for activation....or u no test qm befor u pay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soliddust2020: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2018
princemillla:

You may need to run full flash on it.or u need to try a full servicing on the panel.

The flash first.

Option 2. Remove any form of hard ware like memory card, sim card . Use it rigorously to confirm its not the battery

I have also removed the memory card and still the same. can i run the full flash myself?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2018
soliddust2020:

I have also removed the memory card and still the same. can i run the full flash myself?

Av u flash befor? If no pls go give am to engineer. If u are in lagos contact my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cyeln(f): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2018
Please how much can I fix my Tecno Camon cx air broken screen Urgent please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soliddust2020: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2018
princemillla:

Av u flash befor? If no pls go give am to engineer. If u are in lagos contact my signature

No i havent. I live in asaba. Thanks for you help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by QuixPhix(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2018
princemillla:

Whats the issue...kindly specify

The issue is the motherboard. I need a replacement. Don't know where to get one though. That's my problem now.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hello ppl in the house... pls is there anyone has used HTC on A9 or Samsung phone brand ? please I don't know which one to buy pls. I love the two brands but I don't know which one is better + 4G network.
Thanks.

waiting for your answers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4X4: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO FLASH A PHONE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slenjaman(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Help the message in this picture has been popping up at intervals on my phone. Any help

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kleenox(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
kleenox:
On my INJOO HALO PLUS phone, the DELETE icon on d TELEGRAM APP just disappeared. Please how can l restore it.
Hello house, I'm still waiting for someone to help me with the solution to this problem. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeromedee: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
yeman1:
Hello ppl in the house... pls is there anyone has used HTC on A9 or Samsung phone brand ? please I don't know which one to buy pls. I love the two brands but I don't know which one is better + 4G network.
Thanks.

waiting for your answers.
What's your budget?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeromedee: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
cyeln:
Please how much can I fix my Tecno Camon cx air broken screen Urgent please
Go to the nearest carl care around you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeromedee: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Anyone with BlackBerry Q10 with dead panel?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
4X4:
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO FLASH A PHONE

Flash which phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeromedee: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Anyone with working S5 panel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.