Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1338046 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2018
The small panel that the USB charger is attached to

SnowJay92:

Chai, bros which one be sub panel again abeg?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnadychuks(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2018
My gionee m6 mirror Touch just stopped working. The phone has never fell on the floor and after the Touch Pad stopped working, the phone have started overheating after i switch it on. Also the battery does not last long before it goes off. From 7% it goes off. Please is this a touch pad problem or a virus problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
ebab:
The small panel that the USB charger is attached to

Ok, I'll take it to the experts here, how much do you think it might cost me to repair it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
nnadychuks:
My gionee m6 mirror Touch just stopped working. The phone has never fell on the floor and after the Touch Pad stopped working, the phone have started overheating after i switch it on. Also the battery does not last long before it goes off. From 7% it goes off. Please is this a touch pad problem or a virus problem?

Try Calibrating the battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cris83: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
hi guys, please i need screen for samsung note 2 (n7100). How much is it sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Good morning engineers, plz i bought this samsung galaxy s7 edge from a nairalander yesterday though he told me told me the fault but i went ahead to buy it. plz how can i make a nigerian sim work on it. he has tried it but he said engineers said it cant be unlock to use nigeria sim. this is what it says when i insert a sim..Network locked. this device can be remotedly unlocked if eligible.please use the device unlock application to unlock it,. make sure the device has an internet connectivity to use the device unlock application. please what does it mean? thanks
Is it tmobile?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
pinkyruledworld:
Is it tmobile?

no. verizon
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

no. verizon
u go reach computer village be that. I can gv u an engineers number in computer village but be ready to cop out 6-15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Good morning engineers, plz i bought this samsung galaxy s7 edge from a nairalander yesterday though he told me told me the fault but i went ahead to buy it. plz how can i make a nigerian sim work on it. he has tried it but he said engineers said it cant be unlock to use nigeria sim. this is what it says when i insert a sim..Network locked. this device can be remotedly unlocked if eligible.please use the device unlock application to unlock it,. make sure the device has an internet connectivity to use the device unlock application. please what does it mean? thanks

Did u buy from bobo6 9

Call my number will unlock it for u. I av z3x
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SkinnyNigga: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
Please my gionee gn5001 just started misbehaving after one week of buying it.. It keeps freezing. I will restart with power button and volume button. Then, 23 or 24 hrs later, it will happen again.. What could be the cause.?
I have done factory reset too

I hate that fone God knows. Ow let me analyse what you have on your hand.

1. You will need to change the powerflex and God knows it's not common ( alaba in lagos is ur destination) and slight mistake can lead u to changing the entire screen. Good luck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kakamorufu(m): 6:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Well. My infinix hot 3 has started misbehaving lately. The one that bothers me most is the camera. The main camera refuse to work again. It's only the front camera that is working, buh that one too is showing images upside down. I've tried to check wat happened, but nothing seems working. Help please ;-(
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SkinnyNigga: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Hie
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
it's not screen or flex problem..
I think it's more of a software issue.
Why you hate the phone?

It's too fragile to work on. And problematic.

Let me read ur complain again

Av u factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SkinnyNigga: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hgh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

If you try the remote unlock and it does not work. Contact me I will do it for you. U will get it same day within 50minute. My office is at computer village.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2018
lumide533:

If you try the remote unlock and it does not work. Contact me I will do it for you. U will get it same day within 50minute. My office is at computer village.

I guess that fone is g935p and they mostly come as cdma not gsm
Based on my fidings befor he went ahead to buy befor me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2018
princemillla:

I guess that fone is g935p and they mostly come as cdma not gsm
Based on my fidings befor he went ahead to buy befor me.

Chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Destinx86: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Pls how much will it cost to fix samsung s7 edge touchpad pls

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwaemmanuel: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2018
My Infinix Note Fell And Started Rebootin Anytime Contact Is Made With The Phone, Now It Isnt Even Coming Up, Please Help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Take it to Gionee office, it will be fixed

SkinnyNigga:
it's not screen or flex problem..
I think it's more of a software issue.
Why you hate the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lyrondee: 2:55am On Apr 28, 2018
pls how can I boost the browsing speed of my L8?? It's quite slow even though they write 4G??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolakale30(m): 3:04am On Apr 28, 2018
please I need an engineer who can unlock the mtn huawei mifi for me, it's urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2018
bolakale30:
please I need an engineer who can unlock the mtn huawei mifi for me, it's urgent
whats the model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolakale30(m): 6:47am On Apr 28, 2018
pinkyruledworld:
whats the model?
Huawei E5573Cs-322
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2018
bolakale30:

Ur location pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2018
ebab:
Take it to Gionee office, it will be fixed

Dat fone is clone gionee
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2018
oluwaemmanuel:
My Infinix Note Fell And Started Rebootin Anytime Contact Is Made With The Phone, Now It Isnt Even Coming Up, Please Help

Factory eeset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WycliffeSMB(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please phone engineers, How much would it cost me to change my INFINIX HOT 4 PRO panel?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donprosper6(m): 6:20am On Apr 29, 2018
pls how much will it cost to fix infinix hot S touchpad??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2018
WycliffeSMB:
Please phone engineers, How much would it cost me to change my INFINIX HOT 4 PRO panel?

That's if u find anyone willing to sell. U may not get in 4months to come.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2018
donprosper6:
pls how much will it cost to fix infinix hot S touchpad??

6300 naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.