Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339479 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by muyex1(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2018
Hi I bought this phone on Amazon, after collecting the I discover that the phone can only browse on 2G because the band is 1900 and cannot browse on band 2100 which is the band we use in Nigeria. Pls to the engineering in the house what can I do to it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juenwume: 9:02pm On May 25, 2018
benzems:

where in ph
ahoada to be precise
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 9:07pm On May 25, 2018
zinachidi:
I do need, but location has always been a problem. im in owerri. u?

Location is truly d problem cos I’m in Lagos

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 9:14pm On May 25, 2018
muyex1:
Hi I bought this phone on Amazon, after collecting the I discover that the phone can only browse on 2G because the band is 1900 and cannot browse on band 2100 which is the band we use in Nigeria. Pls to the engineering in the house what can I do to it

I’m sorry but there’s nothing u can do than to buy another phone

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by muyex1(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2018
haywire1:

I’m sorry but there’s nothing u can do than to buy another phone

What about rooting
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wiseworld: 9:24am On May 26, 2018
pls anyone with Camon 7plus! when chilling on my phone suddenly the phn show the battery about to shut down and counting second!,so i immediate shut the phone down myself!put out d charger out of my bag and went to charge it but to my surprice d phone dnt come up just a little hot warm!keep using another charger still the same!pls anybody exprience this should hlp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donjay007(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2018
Hey guys,while using my phone it just hangs and starts showing different colors,like a scrambled channel or something,and then it goes off,starts booting by itself again,sometimes it comes on,but sometimes while booting,it starts showing the different colors thingy again and then goes off.It might not come on for another 5 hours no matter what you do and even if it does,you can't use it for 5 minutes before it starts again,what might be the problem?.And oh,I use an infinix hot s
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 26, 2018
my earphone Jack isn't working, can it be repaired?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2018
What phone pls

mrvocalprowess:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4X4: 5:46pm On May 26, 2018
I HAVE A NOKIA LUMIA 535 FOR SALE AT JUST 10K . ALL IT NEEDS IS FLASHING AND ITS GOOD TO GO. CONTACT 07089728887, 08109977194

I HAVE A NOKIA LUMIA 535 FOR SALE AT JUST 10K . ALL IT NEEDS IS FLASHING AND ITS GOOD TO GO. CONTACT 07089728887, 08109977194
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hope22: 5:48pm On May 26, 2018
How much are you
selling the screen nd touch pad of innjoo F2, 10.1 tablet.
Call. 09079158791 let's talk.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
ebab:
What phone pls

Camon CX air.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 26, 2018
Please I have Samsung j7 pro bought for me uncle from Saudi but it was SIM network locked and I need tools to unlock the network in order to use naija SIM or how much can I unlock it let me know

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2018
Donjay007:
Hey guys,while using my phone it just hangs and starts showing different colors,like a scrambled channel or something,and then it goes off,starts booting by itself again,sometimes it comes on,but sometimes while booting,it starts showing the different colors thingy again and then goes off.It might not come on for another 5 hours no matter what you do and even if it does,you can't use it for 5 minutes before it starts again,what might be the problem?.And oh,I use an infinix hot s

Need flashing. Take it to engineer to flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2018
Abuwaleed:
Please I have Samsung j7 pro bought for me uncle from Saudi but it was SIM network locked and I need tools to unlock the network in order to use naija SIM or how much can I unlock it let me know

Which state are you. Chat me up 08113648092
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2018
mrvocalprowess:

Which fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donjay007(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2018
princemillla:

Need flashing. Take it to engineer to flash
Thanks,will try this,is the engineer flashing any different from restoring to factory settings?If I can get it there that is.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2018
Donjay007:
Thanks,will try this,is the engineer flashing any different from restoring to factory settings?If I can get it there that is.

Uw
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2018
Donjay007:

Its better to flash and not restoring to factory
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2018
Donjay007:
From my experience , it isn't flashing issue ... Your display ic might probably be bad . Heating the d display ic area might solve the problem temporarily ... Consider getting a new panel by simply taking it to carlcare if u haven't void your warrantee

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yingkuis(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2018
hello engineers,i need help in unlocking my samsung galaxy tab E just sent from my aunt...and it also doesnt display a dialer pad. i will really appreciate if anyone can help me with that. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donjay007(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2018
fotadmowmend:

From my experience , it isn't flashing issue ... Your display ic might probably be bad . Heating the d display ic area might solve the problem temporarily ... Consider getting a new panel by simply taking it to carlcare if u haven't void your warrantee
Alright,will try this if flashing doesn't work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cally01(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2018
A 3 months old HUAWEI nova 2i for sale
Specs: - 2.36GHz Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 659 Processor - 4GB RAM With 64GB ROM - 5.9 Inch FHD+ IPS Display - 16MP + 2MP Rear Camera With Dual Tone LED Flash - 13MP + 2MP Front Facing Camera Soft LED Flash - Hybrid SIM - 4G/WiFi/Bluetooth 4.2 - Fingerprint Sensor - 3340mAh.
State: Edo State but I can come and meet you anywhere of your choice. Condition of d phone: Clean and Perfect Price: N100,000 (Negotiable)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayovang(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2018
haywire1:

Flash it with d correct file

I found or it was refurbished. ..I'm using samsung now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 27, 2018
princemillla:

Which fone
Camon CX air!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benarex(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2018
For exactly one year now I am using a Gionee A1 phone. About three weeks now, I've experiencing something strange. The screen, at intervals fails to respond untill I switch on/off the screen. After running a the custom rom, i thought it will improve but no way. Could it be that the screen is getting bad? Another problem is that whenever the battery gets to 15% it will speedily gets to 0%. I need your candid solution to these problems. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:08am On May 28, 2018
yingkuis:
hello engineers,i need help in unlocking my samsung galaxy tab E just sent from my aunt...and it also doesnt display a dialer pad. i will really appreciate if anyone can help me with that. Thank you!

Chat me up 08113648092 i will guilde you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2018
Change your screen and battery...

benarex:
For exactly one year now I am using a Gionee A1 phone. About three weeks now, I've experiencing something strange. The screen, at intervals fails to respond untill I switch on/off the screen. After running a the custom rom, i thought it will improve but no way. Could it be that the screen is getting bad? Another problem is that whenever the battery gets to 15% it will speedily gets to 0%. I need your candid solution to these problems. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fejok01(f): 8:51am On May 28, 2018
Hello Engineers, please I need your help. My infinix note 4 pro speaker volume is very low. It just developed this problem yesterday. Please what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 9:33am On May 28, 2018
Fejok01:
Hello Engineers, please I need your help. My infinix note 4 pro speaker volume is very low. It just developed this problem yesterday. Please what do I do?

Change d speaker

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cheapgoals(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2018
Any idea on How To get rid of annoying pop ups ads on android?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Durchess(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2018
Pls does anyone know the cost of replacing Samsung Galaxy grand prime pro screen ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.