Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341898 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Topstarr:
Please I have an issue, my tecno K7 suddenly went off even though it was at 95% before I slept. I plugged it back and it started counting strangely from 0% and is reluctant to charge. It can't even stay on when it manages to add few percent. It's off at the moment. Phone is barely 7 months. Please help with solutions. Thanks a lot.
Battery fam... battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Topstarr:

I don't understand you please. How could it possibly be the charging flex? For the battery too how? I just bought the phone less than a year ago.

It’s a machine device that can develop fault anytime irrespective of d date of purchase

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vince101: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please don't put your phone idle, let your phone start genarating points for buying gift cards and other cool stuffs right away with this two apps discussed here on Nairaland,
https://www.nairaland.com/4613171/make-little-flowing-income-two
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sir take to Carl care. It will be fixed

Topstarr:

I don't understand you please. How could it possibly be the charging flex? For the battery too how? I just bought the phone less than a year ago.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Topstarr: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Okay, thank you.

ebab:
Sir take to Carl care. It will be fixed

Where's it located please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Opening before salvation bustop

Topstarr:
Okay, thank you.

Where's it located please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gabson247(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please, my npower tecno D10 refused to power ON after charging
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lapalapa: 5:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Please, my Nexus 5 Blacks out once in a while, n recently one part of the screen can't touch. Taken to engineers at Computer village, but no show. Please, what can be done about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Gabson247:
Please, my npower tecno D10 refused to power ON after charging
WHEN CHARGER INSERTED IS IT INDICATING CHARGING IF YES CHANGE POWER SWITCH BUT IF NO UNSCREW AND CHECK BATTERY
VOLTAGE BUT IF YOU ARE NOT A PHONE ENGINEER IT IS ADVISABLE YOU TAKE IT TO PHONE ENGINEER
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
check screen or display ic you can also try reloading the os
Lapalapa:
Please, my Nexus 5 Blacks out once in a while, n recently one part of the screen can't touch. Taken to engineers at Computer village, but no show. Please, what can be done about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lapalapa: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2018
melotech:
check screen or display ic you can also try reloading the os

Thanks for your reply. Problem now z one side of the screen isn't touching again n computer village said they don't know how to repair t

Z that d end of the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Lapalapa:

Thanks for your reply. Problem now z one side of the screen isn't touching again n computer village said they don't know how to repair t

Z that d end of the phone?
It can be fixed, screen would be changed and the blacking out of the light can be fixed....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingGeedorah(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
i need a samsung galaxy s7 edge screen. anyone should please quote me
Am disposing of my galaxy s7 edge the screen is good but the phone is giving me headaches
you can reach me on 08182005298 or txt me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yungmayor02(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
hello....please my tecno c9 gets stuck at camon when i try to start it...i took it to a technician and they tried to flash it but it didnt work...now the phone does'"nt even power ON again.please can anything be done again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gabson247(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
melotech:

WHEN CHARGER INSERTED IS IT INDICATING CHARGING IF YES CHANGE POWER SWITCH BUT IF NO UNSCREW AND CHECK BATTERY
VOLTAGE BUT IF YOU ARE NOT A PHONE ENGINEER IT IS ADVISABLE YOU TAKE IT TO PHONE ENGINEER

Its not indicating when charging. Its an inbuilt battery and I have 57% on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
yungmayor02:
hello....please my tecno c9 gets stuck at camon when i try to start it...i took it to a technician and they tried to flash it but it didnt work...now the phone does'"nt even power ON again.please can anything be done again

Does it make any sound wen u connect it to pc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amilaa255: 5:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lapalapa: 7:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Samyokporua:

It can be fixed, screen would be changed and the blacking out of the light can be fixed....

Where... How? I'm all ears, please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lapalapa: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2018
KingGeedorah:

Am disposing of my galaxy s7 edge the screen is good but the phone is giving me headaches

If u remove d screen, wetin u go come do with the phone na... Abi u wan sell am as spare parts?

If d phone z giving u headache n u wanna dispose t, then give t to me at give away price, I go rush am
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HazeeyzaH(f): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2018
I have an Infinix hot 4 pro with cracked screen glass.. touchpad isnt working either.. took to compt village nd all touch pad dey brought didnt wrk with the phone... Please what else can be done??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shaggy007(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2018
I have a tecno phone, it has cyanogen mod on it, it doesnt let me do anything

The phone is as good as useless, how do I unroot it?

I can't even determine the model of the tecno: The casing says its "tecno camon", the label (inside the casing) say its "tecno A68", while the settings say it "techno phantom 8"

I'm so confused

Pictures attached

Thanks all

where are the engineers in the house?

CC: thomp4pal, semid4lyfe

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2018
HazeeyzaH:
I have an Infinix hot 4 pro with cracked screen glass.. touchpad isnt working either.. took to compt village nd all touch pad dey brought didnt wrk with the phone... Please what else can be done??

Take it to an engineer who is calm and have time to fix. If he can carefully replace the touch clip for you. Otherwise the panel is as good as gone.

I faced similar issues with customers phone and had to replace one and the other one worked. The guy that fix it is in alaba.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
shaggy007:
I have a tecno phone, it has cyanogen mod on it, it doesnt let me do anything

The phone is as good as useless, how do I unroot it?

I can't even determine the model of the tecno: The casing says its "tecno camon", the label (inside the casing) say its "tecno A68", while the settings say it "techno phantom 8"

I'm so confused

Pictures attached

Thanks all

where are the engineers in the house?

CC: thomp4pal, semid4lyfe

Lol. Remove the white paper behind carefully u will see the original name of the poor cloned phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
KingGeedorah:

What's the issue wit the s7 edge. If u are in lagos . Let's chat if I can fix it up for you.samsung dont give issues like that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shaggy007(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2018
princemillla:

Lol. Remove the white paper behind carefully u will see the original name of the poor cloned phone.

You know, it never crossed my mind that this is a cloned phone

I removed the white paper, and it says "tecno coolpad"

I don throway am already

Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2018
shaggy007:

You know, it never crossed my mind that this is a cloned phone

I removed the white paper, and it says "tecno coolpad"

I don throway am already

Thanks all

It can be restored to t's original factory. Just give it to software guys around u or if u r close to ikotun just come around
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shaggy007(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
princemillla:

It can be restored to t's original factory. Just give it to software guys around u or if u r close to ikotun just come around

Thanks, I don throw am away, no time for long thing

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yungmayor02(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2018
princemillla:

Does it make any sound wen u connect it to pc

yes it does...is that a good sign?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2018
yungmayor02:

yes it does...is that a good sign?

Yes. Go n flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yungmayor02(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2018
princemillla:

Yes. Go n flash it

okay...but the technician i gave it to told me i have to change the panel...though this is not the first time i have had this problem with the phone....the first time i had this problem i took it to carlcare in abuja and they did it for me...why i did not take it to carlcare this time is that they dont have a repair centre in minna,and the technician i gave the phone to opened the phone...will carlcare accept a phone that has been opened by someone else??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ndachee: 4:08am On Jul 15, 2018
HELP!!! how can i root this w3 of this build number??

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Bought a new hp laptop battery. Dual cell. Charged it from 0-9 % from where I bought it. Also charged it at home. Till it reached 38%.when light was off, I was able to use it..

Now that light is back, I have been charging it since yesterday, it doesn't full. Stucked at 49%. Doesn't increase from it nor discharge from it..

.. The worst part is that, as soon as I removed the charger from laptop, it goes off and the new battery is inside o.. And it has 49%.

Without plugging the laptop with charger, it won't come up, even with the new battery in the laptop.

Help... Save a life o

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.