Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339597 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ciaspybot: 8:12am On May 26, 2013
bolutic: am a gsm engineer if u like contact me

could you pls let me have your contact details? thank to avoid spammers i am using ova@dispostable.com thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2013
reload the os
jalie: To add to the above;it started going off when I had problem with my bbm and I wipe the phone. Pls I need urgent reply,thank u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ciaspybot: 3:03pm On May 27, 2013
cia_spybot:

could you pls let me have your contact details? thank to avoid spammers i am using ova@dispostable.com thanks
you also post it here. thanks looking forward to your respond..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ciaspybot: 3:04pm On May 27, 2013
cia_spybot:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolux247(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2013
Please, how much can i change my Iphone 3 screen ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smartnoni(m): 12:42am On May 28, 2013
Pls pals,bold5(blackberry)tecno n7(android)nokia lumia520(window8)wich one is beta and advicable buy..am a BB freak..@ls reply aSp! Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smartnoni(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2013
smartnoni: Pls pals,bold5(blackberry)tecno n7(android)nokia lumia520(window8)wich one is beta and advicable buy..am a BB freak..pls reply aSp! Tnx
.....pls sum1 shuld reply me asp..1 want 2get any of them by wknd..tnx in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Connoisseur(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2013
Hey guys, am using a rooted galaxy tab 2 and would like to install drifta but it returns a message that the app cant be installed on a rooted device.
is there any way around this??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cabasaa: 1:52pm On May 29, 2013
plz i have a problem wit ma bb. Bold 2. The power just went off and the battery is fully charge, i remove the battery all prove abortive. So i took it to an engineer and after his research he told me that the panel is not gud again that if am to buy another panel for my bb it will cost me 7to8k. Plz help me out. is the panel going to be new or i should forget the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fashtundejay(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2013
Pls sir, I am just a new blackberry user and I just downloaded repligo reader 2.0.1.1. I am in need of the activation code. My pin is : 32A1764B. Thanks a lot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Starryg0(m): 3:15am On May 30, 2013
Pls i have problem wit my curve 9370,ever since i change 4rm mtn to zain sim to just make a call,i now put my mtn back on d phone which i hv active BIS data,but ever since den,am on able to browse,i tink i where d problem comes 4rm is d hosting routing table,it shows no entries even when i try to register now,it still show no enetries.pls kindly help me,coz i don call dere customer care tire,even went to dere office,bt no solution to it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McCoded007(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2013
plz help my whatsapp closes weneva i open my media play to play music. . And also wen an audio msg is sent to me on whatsapp, after dwnlodng it, wen i'm bout 2 play it, it jst exit. . . Plz any help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harpesin(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2013
Please Engineers......How much will it cost me to replace my Samsung S3 Screen white colour?

still waitin 4 ur response
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cube2012: 3:50am On May 31, 2013
sorry pls aw much is bold 2 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vigiblinks264(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2013
[quote author=fashtundejay]Pls sir, I am just a new blackberry user and I just downloaded repligo reader 2.0.1.1. I am in need of the activation code. My pin is :287FDE44. Thanks a lot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Digatron(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2013
guys try this on your registered mtn line and get #400
text ur igbo name to 799 and get #400, someone called me from owerri and i did it.
*make sure the line is registered with ur name*
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chrisjane(f): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pls I need help with my nokia c2. B4 I can download stuffs bt nw, I can't download anything as is always sayin, "link not available. Try again". Wot could possibly be d problem cos is really annoyin.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by girlsupersonic(f): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2013
I need to sell mine really fast
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simongonner: 5:59am On Jun 03, 2013
Pls help? My bb tour caint take pix,it tells me to
close
other applications..even wen no application is
running
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by santa101: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
please help...my samsung galaxy note N7000 one kips going off and coming on..what can be done...reply wld be appreciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fame12k(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
please any advice, my nokia c3 goes off anytime a call comes in or when i dialled any no., fone goes off.

Cant make or recieve a call again, all my contacts too her gone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oshie(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
HI ALL,

ps i need a firmware for this android

assist me with steps to fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oshie(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
below is the specs
CPU BOXCHIP A 10 (CORTEX A8 1-2G)
OS 4.0
SCREEN 9.7" 4:3 1027*768 IPS
RAM 1G
STORAGE 8GB
WIFI 802.11 BGN SUPPORTED
3G SUPPORT 3G USB DONGLE
CAMERA FRONT 0.3M BACK 2.0M
HDMI 1080P
BATTERY 7600MA 3.7V

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR ASSISTANCE.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vernalsage(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hi guys, my s2's screen cracked yesterday. Its still perfectly functional so the digitizer is probably not affected. Anybody know who can help me change the outer screen and the cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Philcool(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2013
I have lost my phone
(GLO) in a taxi for some time now. The driverpicked when I called and promised to hand it over when we meet at an agreed place but he has stopper pickn my calls for five days and now the line no longer go through again.
Please, how do I do SIM
retrieval online and what are the requirements currently and how I do it please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samsantos9: 12:59am On Jun 08, 2013
Please whenever I try to open my mail in my Nokia C3 it shows application error pls what is through solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ovap: 3:56am On Jun 08, 2013
How can i upgrade my iphone 3gs version 4.1 to latest version without jailbreaking?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sammykaro: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls i need info on how to or where to cut my glo sim to a micro-sim for htc one s. Also can such sim be used for oda normal fones?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please help me gurus in the house. I did back-up yesterday because i was planning to reload my phone but i couldn't continue until today. So I wiped the phone without an hitch with BBSAK and only for me to reload already installed OS6 back into the phone that I saw this 'The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator'. Why I'm surprised is that this is not the first time I'm reloading the phone. I don't know maybe I experienced this because i didn't do the back-up today knowing fully well that the one I did yesterday was supposed to work. Please what do you think I should do? The back-up is still intact on my BB back-up document file.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ridlaw(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2013
Pls my samsung galaxy s3 suddenly started freezing yesterday, can someone pls tell me what to do to fix this problem? And by the way it freezes like every 5 - 10 mins n when it happens, I restart it to unfreez it but still freez within the next 10 mins and its annoying.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by preccybiks: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nid A̶̲̥̅̊ site 2 download A̶̲̥̅̊ software(without box) for flashing...preferably A̶̲̥̅̊ cracked infinity best software pls...email ♍ε̲̣̣ @ opebash2010yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: slinkky(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.