Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Jt Dnt Undastand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Jt Dnt Undastand (871 Views)

Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer / When A Man Is Getting Old Does His JT Get Old Too / Jt's So True That, Love May Hurt, But Never Dies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Jt Dnt Undastand by Heineken(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2011
Dis gal n i has bin casual frnd for ova a yr nw n i have dis strong feelings 4 her.i calld her one day n told her my mind n she said she already hv a bf. Then i persuaded her 2 leave her bf coz of me bt she said dat i'm disturbin her. I said ok,dat shouldn't stop our frndship bt she said she'll tink abt it. I talkd abt it 2 her 2go n she said i do talk 2 her anyao. She complaind abt my nt chattin wit her on 2go n nw finally she has removd me as a frnd. Wat shud i do?
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by bacco2000(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2011
3rd mainland bridge is the best option.
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by cejo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2011
go ahead wit ur life youngman cos i see ur feelins r jus erotic n wont last once u get what dose feelins of urs r lookin 4.plz she is honest enof 2 tell u dat she does nt want 2 double date cos womens instinct tells dem men who may jus b eat n run etc so plz go 4 oda girls or beta stil plan n kno what u really want in 2011.
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by Dyt(f): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2011
Erm bro Heineken
ow old r u?
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by davedozz(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2011
I HATE IT WHEN I SEE GUYS ACT LIKE WUSSY!

Can't you see?! She doesn't want you! Stop making yourself very less important!
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2011
bacco2000:

3rd mainland bridge is the best option.

LMAO!

@poster seriously you seem to be a sweetheart but honestly you sound a bit obsessed. Some women are all for being chased but when it becomes aggressive and clingy we retract and seek to look elsewhere. She needs space. If she explained to you that she has a boyfriend, the accept that and move on. She may be a special person to you but life has a way of throwing curve balls @ us, and those we desire to be our other halves are not always meant to be. Relax and move on. undecided
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by Heineken(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2011
@dyt i'm 22.
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by Heineken(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2011
@dyt i'm 22.
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by InkedNerd(f): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2011
OP: When you say casual, exactly what do you mean? You means your just friends or "friends" with benefits?
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by kaymoney2(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2011
Heineken:

Dis gal n i has bin casual frnd for ova a yr nw n i have dis strong feelings 4 her.i calld her one day n told her my mind n she said she already hv a bf. Then i persuaded her 2 leave her bf coz of me bt she said dat i'm disturbin her. I said ok,dat shouldn't stop our frndship bt she said she'll tink abt it. I talkd abt it 2 her 2go n she said i do talk 2 her anyao. She complaind abt my nt chattin wit her on 2go n nw finally she has removd me as a frnd. Wat shud i do?

@ Heinekens you must be high on[b] INfatuations [/b] tongue undecided undecided
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by Spclst900: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2011
Poster

See what heineken is doing to you!
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by playmate(f): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2011
i would like to think you are smart enough to realise that she really doesn't want to have anything to do with you. . but well if you aren't, its understandable. tongue tongue
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by MrsEve2(f): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2011
The problem with MOST MEN is that they do not know when to stop. If a man want something he is going to pursue until he either get it or he is put in jail. Believe I know!

They will not accept no as an answer and will do whatever they have to do to get that "prize". I have stated many time in various threads. Men are like hunting dogs they will hunt until they do not need to hunt anymore.

It clear the poster want this meat and have to taste it. Good luck chasing!
Re: I Jt Dnt Undastand by silvertuke(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2011
Go and drink Heineken then you will know what do tell her.

(1) (Reply)

My Confession! / She Has No Phone Manners! / How To Tell He/she Is D One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.