Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Microbox 2 Dongle And Nss7 22w - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Microbox 2 Dongle And Nss7 22w (3924 Views)

Srt Gs6hd Iptv And Srt Gs5hd Mini Iptv Working Well By 3g Dongle And Adsl Cable / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / All Dongle Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Microbox 2 Dongle And Nss7 22w by owokasib: 4:58am On Jan 02, 2011
Happy New Year to all.

Please is Microbox2 Dongle available in the local market? and how much? I hear it opens channels like SS3 Africa, Canal+ sport, Eurosport and others on NSS7 22W(C band).

By the way, I had read posts about NSS7 in the past (probably) on this forum and been trying to review the sat but you will agree with me that there is no easy way of locating sub-treads like that here.

Could somebody, please refer me to the appropriate tread? I have tried to search 'Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 5 - The Final Part).

Regards and have a fulfilled year.
Re: Microbox 2 Dongle And Nss7 22w by ampiro(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2011
check lyngsat
Re: Microbox 2 Dongle And Nss7 22w by twinstaiye(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2011
We deal with FTA here. Or is there anyone who knows what microbox is here? Me I dont know. Thread closed.

(1)

Gotv Decoder To Fta Decoder Solutions / Mbc1,mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Max,mbcaction Can Now Be Gotten On Nilesat With 90cmdish / DSTV Adopts Free Internet-based Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.