Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway (69445 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Soldiers Storm Gbagada Expressway, Punishes Fitness Enthusiasts (photo) / Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by CallMeDrino: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lagosians on Tuesday morning deserted Gbagada expressway for another location to continue their fitness exercise amid the lockdown order to curtail the spread of coronavirus in the state.

This is coming barely 24 hours after some concerned residents called the Lagos state government to take action against the violators.

It was earlier reported social media users were outraged as some residents of the state took over Gbagada expressway on Monday for exercise in violation of the social distancing and lockdown order by the government.

However, on Tuesday morning, the fitness enthusiasts who feared that the government might take action against them decided to move change the location of their fitness exercise to Ikorodu road down to Haruna and Agric bus stops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk40fxL0XbQ

The Federal Government had on March 30 imposed a 14-day lockdown on Lagos, Ogun and the Federal Capital Territory as part of measures to contain the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

https://globaltimesng.com/lagosians-desert-gbagada-expressway-take-fitness-exercise-to-ikorodu-road/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by GOFRONT(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
I can see one skinny dude tryna exercise.....

What else did he want to burn??

242 Likes 14 Shares

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by daddytime(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
What's the essence of this lockdown again?

One would think it was to avoid personal contacts and further spreading of the virus inadvertently.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by comradewanle(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
In fact Funke Akindele's case small for this one oooo

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by KevMitnick: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is the same stubbornness that put the UK, Spain, the US and Italy in trouble. Dumb people undecided

378 Likes 21 Shares

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Mightyhaiz: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kobik loading

5 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by cRobo: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
even those that have not eaten since last week want to remain fit

I won't say a word

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Eriggs: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
....but why are Nigerians so stubborn and heady like dis? but why are most of dem mad and deaf? Na swear or just stubbornness? dis is how they get Coronavirus and pass it to their loved ones.

stevmatt15:

This is what happens when parents fails to nurture their children in the right way

This is what happens when teachers abandoned their teaching techniques

This is what happens when the society stick to the words "MIND YOUR BUSINESS, IT IS NOT MY CONCERN. WHAT IS MY BUSINESS"

All hands should be on the desk to move it.

Note and lesson : training a child is every bodies business
true

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Eriggs: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Kobik loading
koboko 2.2 loading you mean grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by QuickStandard: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
These guys are either dumb, or they don't know the gravity of what Corona virus is.
Wetin "kwansine" me
Let me enjoy my Isolation in peace.

Stupid leaders, stupid citizens

19 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Fr33born(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerians will never take this corona viruse thing seriously until they start seeing their close neighbours and friends fall sick and die of the viruse.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Tetrahedron: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Chinese virus na im cause all these oo!

3 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by SaintHilary(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
I think this Corona Virus Workout excuse is becoming irritating.

You see a skinny looking feminist who can easily pass for a mop stick and should be more bothered about her next meal juging her life away undecided

Na ena go still shout government no gree drop food. So if Dem give you food now na to chop go exercise..smh

Let's be guided please #StayAtHome

21 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by yeman2012(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
funke Akindele case dey learn work for wey dis people own dey..don't be surprise some people wey follow abuse her for throwing party for her house fellow join oh

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Yenefer(f): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
People are going to lose their minds soon! And I still haven’t met or heard of anyone I know that actually has coronavirus. It’s very strange if you ask me.

15 Likes

daddytime:
What's the essence of this lock down again?
make u go out go chop koboko for ur big head or carry corona now, dem force u by fire by force?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by OneKinGuy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Hisincrease: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria my country.

Honestly, this is why I love this country.
No matter what you think its a world problem, Nigeria man must craft a way around it.

Las las all die na die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by agulion: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
That is no Man's land

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Ferdinandu(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
What kind of nonsense is this now. Which kind morons do we have in this country. The Army should go and use whip flog all these imbeciles back to their various homes.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by TFLAME(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
I can see one skinny dude tryna exercise.....

What else did he want to burn??

His Bones

2 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by donmixc: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
na boredom cause am, when you no get light, you no see food chop. What do you expect grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by popweezy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Uncle Covid go just dey salivate seeing these people

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Coronavirus1: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
As you sanitizer your hands against COVID-19, also sanitize your heart against hate, greed, jealousy, unforgiving spirit, violence, disunity, lies and unfaithfulness..
Stay Safe..stay home help the poor like this account number no food to eat family of 8 God bless you as you give.
First bank .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Lexusgs430: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
They think COVID19 is a joke..........

It's a lockdown, not a group exercise regime.......

8 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Roon9(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Maybe they are trying to confuse the police.
Those lazy lots gathers info from the internet
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by ayoola27: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
everyone is tired of this lockdown already
Coronavirus1:
As you sanitizer your hands against COVID-19, also sanitize your heart against hate, greed, jealousy, unforgiving spirit, violence, disunity, lies and unfaithfulness..
Stay Safe..stay home help the poor like this account number no food to eat family of 8 God bless you as you give.
First bank .

Even hunger sef don catch corona virus...

nothing survives in this kwantri

26 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by legba1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lagos Ian's no go hear word.... They should better learn from UK... Italy and USA

6 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by HQuadreal: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lemme not type what is on my mind...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.