Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Want My Boyfriend Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want My Boyfriend Back! (3223 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Boyfriend Back! by sugarvanee: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2011
My boyfrnd has refused 2 pick ma kal, or reply ma msgs on his phone, yahoo messenger, email n even bbm. All becos I misunderstood him n insulted him on facebook. Even his frnds n ma frnds dat kal him 2 beg on ma behave, he hangs up on them. Wot am I suppose 2 do
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2011
depending on what were the insults AND the supposed misunderstanding, i would understand why he doesnt want you back.
so pls enlightne us on WHAT WERE THE INSULTS and WHAT WAS THE MISUNDERSTANDING?
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by sugarvanee: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2011
Ok,he saw a pics of me n ma brother, n said sometin like, y r u showing us ur bf, we knw his fine, its ok na, crop d pics well next time b4 but it on facebook, thank God he gave u a fine bf, happy new year 2 u n ur bf. I didn't knw he was joking, so I said u r stupid, infact u'r mad, better watch wot u saying, rubbish. N jst jst went gaga
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by dominique(f): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2011
You should know he was just pulling your legs- thats what most people do on fb. Even if he wasn't joking, you shouldn't have replied him like that, its like insulting someone in public infront of thousands of people. I suggest you apologise to him in the same medium you insulted him-facebook. Next time, don't take everything you see or read on fb seriously! These small small pikin sef.
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
@OP
if you INSULTED him for such small irrelevant words, i hate to see what you would do when he does something really offending. that will teach you to watch your language.
i understand your bf completely.
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by Wumine(f): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
I guess he was looking for an excuse to take a break and you gave him a good one. Some people don't take insults lightly though i feel thats not enough reason to 'dump' you

1 Like

Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by Lexusgs430: 2:51am On Jan 04, 2011
If he doesn't want you back, I will have you !!!
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2011
sugarvanee:

My boyfrnd has refused 2 pick ma kal, or reply ma msgs on his phone, yahoo messenger, email n even bbm. All becos I misunderstood him n insulted him on facebook. Even his[b] frnds n ma frnds dat kal[/b] him 2 beg on ma behave behalf, he hangs up on them. Wot am I suppose 2 do?
You sound young. This I can tell by the way you write:
- "boyfrnd" to mean "boyfriend";
- "2" to mean "to";
- "ma" to mean "my";
- "kal" to mean "call";
- "msgs" to mean "messages"
- "becos" to mean "because";
- "n" to mean "and";
- "frnds" to mean "friends";
- "dat" to mean "that";
- "wot" to mean "what".

Anyway my young friend, I'll tell you what; he doesn't and will not pick your phone calls because boys/men don't like girls/women who try too hard. Ignore him completely!. . . . .And about what made you insult him on Facebook, it was not a misunderstanding - he's guilty of whatever it is you thought he did.
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by famedoctor: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2011
You just tanish his image.advice try to see one on one check his mood make sure his happy,start with things he likes hearing something that can make him laugh no mater how angard he is.before u apologies in a sencere way. Check greatyouths..com
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by sugarvanee: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2011
Thanks a lot. All 4 u
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
Good Girl:

You sound young. This I can tell by the way you write:
- "boyfrnd" to mean "boyfriend";
- "2" to mean "to";
- "ma" to mean "my";
- "kal" to mean "call";
- "msgs" to mean "messages"
- "becos" to mean "because";
- "n" to mean "and";
- "frnds" to mean "friends";
- "dat" to mean "that";
- "wot" to mean "what".

Anyway my young friend, I'll tell you what; he doesn't and will not pick your phone calls because boys/men don't like girls/women who try too hard. Ignore him completely!. . . . .And about what made you insult him on Facebook, it was not a misunderstanding - he's guilty of whatever it is you thought he did.

What an advice, so untrue, the youngster has accepted disrespecting him.

I tell you to go the below:
dominique:

You should know he was just pulling your legs- thats what most people do on fb. Even if he wasn't joking, you shouldn't have replied him like that, its like insulting someone in public infront of thousands of people. I suggest you apologize to him in the same medium you insulted him-facebook. Next time, don't take everything you see or read on fb seriously! These small small pikin sef.
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by auvera: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2011
babe, angry
how you come mess up this bad?.And on FACE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!.every guy wants respect and you not only disrespected him but disgraced him and deflated his ego.You want him back?so u know his value and yet insulted him.Men are not like us dnt even think like us .If you really want him back go and meet him face to face and know how to play him back into your life.
Wish you the best coz i know how it feels to loose someone you really luv,dnt ever let pride get into your way.do not let go till he blatantly says its over.
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by qoam(f): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2011
i am short of words. sometimes dis type of joke could be reals. who knows if d guy was serious with it? the insult only happened to be what the guy will complain abt to the public, but deep inside, the picture is making him sick. try to post an apology to his facebook wall and let us see what happenes thereafter
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
qoam whatz gud??Happy new year
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by sexyemma: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
My name is emma brown, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after 8months of separation, I and my boyfriend broke up on the 12th of August because he felt i was cheating on him with a male friend of mine, i tried all i could to explain to him but he paid deaf ears, i was emotionally devastated because i really did love him until i saw a post on the internet about a spell caster, who helps people gain back their lost love, at first i doubted if it was real because i never believed in spells but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster, he helped me cast a re-union spell and i got back my boyfriend within 48hours (2days). Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problems via email dradelabispelltemple@gmail.com....
if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by ojun50(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2014
I Want My Boyfriend Back:
pls don't inform APC because day will blame GEJ and PDP jst go and rescue him yr self
Re: I Want My Boyfriend Back! by tungstar(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
They say Time heals things...... Give him some time to get over whatever u did.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend / Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes / He Has Never Asked Me Out, Why ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.