Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (136755 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Today the 8 of April makes it exactly 1 year that one of my bank accounts had over a million naira and it was that same amount that changed my life forever.

yes it changed my life so badly that it nearly made me commit suicide but thanks to these beautiful forum that came to my aid at just the last seconds of ending it all.

Now what you are about to read is my life story of how everything changed for bad in the space of just under a year and how
(1) i lost my job,
(2) my loving girlfriend dumped me,
(2) how I overcame some deep temptations
(4) how I overcame deep depression and nearly killed my self
(5) and how that my ex died and in her death I knew I had a son.

Just deciding to write about these has gotten me in a melancholy mood as I have been in a morose state for the past few days thinking about how my life changed but I know someone might learn from it. Now I had to use a new moniker for this as my former moniker has many things pointing directly to me as I don't want anyone I know to know it's me but I would surely be reading the comments with my real account and these could be lengthy but bear with me

169 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Edited: I NEVER KNEW THIS THREAD WOULD BLOW THIS WAY AND EVEN GET TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN I DECIDED TO DO THESE AND SOMEONE SUGGESTED I PUY EMAIL TO DOES THAT WANNA CONTACT ME . MY EMAIL IS echeoyi@gmail.com.

it was a Thursday in the month of September and i had walked and trekked all over IKEJA from 12pm till 5pm knocking on the door of every single hotel I could find asking them if they needed a new staff because I had been jobless for close to 6 months after loosing my job in the hotel where I worked.

I so needed a job because I was dead broke, hopeless, tired and on the verge of losing my mind when I got home tired and hungry by 7pm from my job hunting with just 50 naira left in my pocket when my neighbor came to knock on my door to tell me it was my turn to load our prepaid meter and I needed to get it done ASAP as it was gonna finish anytime soon.

I sighed in helplessness, I looked up the Sky looking for the savior in desperation and told her mu neighbor that I would get it done, When I got into my bedroom I collapse on my bed and called both the only 2 friends I had to send me 1k to load my apartment's electricity but both of them gave me the same answer GUY ME SEF BROKE PASS YOU and as I was contemplating my next course of action my neighbor MAMA CHINEDU came to knock again on my door but this time she yelled and called my name Mr Michael ( not my real name) you are the only one that stays at home and finishes this light please go get it done soon as I was making dinner for my husband because it won't be funny if this light gets to go off and as I laid helplessly on my bed I had her grumpling and walking away and right there and then I said yes it's enough, I can't take it again, no more, I was weak, i was defeated, i was empty and no will to fight again as the fight of the last 6 months had taking every single bit of strength from me and i went into my bathroom to take a bottle of sniper I had bought a week prior to that day and when I got back to my bedroom i cried, I prayed for the acceptance of my soul in heaven and called on my mom to come wait for me at the gate of heaven and on the verge of downing it all with my heart pounding so fast and my hands shaking uncontrollably a spirit just told me to bury my head in shame and beg publicly on Nairaland and live to fight another day and guy's with tears in my eyes and my bruised pride and ego I wrote an epistle on a DAVIDO and CHIOMA's thread even with my social media account as prove that I was real I begged on this forum that day and some people called me a scammer, some called me a liar but some encouraged me and told me not to give up and some beautiful soul send me all together 9k but one advice that changed a lot of things was a guy that told me young man instead of looking for a job while not create a job for yourself that's me learning a skill so I would sell to people and right there I decided to learn how to fix CCTV camera.

Now I'm about to get into the story fully

388 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Mom got me the job as an hotel attendant in January of 2017 after I stopped playing football due to a nasty hip injury I had some 4 months earlier ( I was a very good footballer as a youngster and when I finished my secondary school education in the year 2008 I decided to play football instead of going to a university. I Went to the national under 17 camp i won't mention the year and was dropped because I couldn't pay a bribe of 2M as I was amongst the final 35 player's. We would talk about my football career some other day).

And because of my hardworking nature my boss liked me very much and with an innovation I brought to the hotel I was made an assistant hotel manager in just 5 months in the job and With this new innovation the hotel made lot and lot of money and I made some cool cash as well. I made an average of 5k per day and at times 20k each weekend while my salary increased from 13k to 50k.

I started to make lot of money and got my own small one room apartment meanwhile all this while I had a girlfriend that had a lil daughter that I saw as mine. I loved my girlfriend so much and took care of her as well as spend a lot of money on her and her little girl because I loved her as she was there for me while playing football and because her daughters dad was none existent in their life.

Unfortunately my mom died November of that same year without enjoying my money as I would have wanted and I spend virtually all of my savings to bury her in my home state( we from the middle belt) and during this time of mourning my girlfriend was very dear to me, she would cook for me and my family that came to Lagos, she would go to market, wash my aunt's clothes and she was there as any good girl should be and that made me love her even more but I remember immediately I got back from the burial in January of 2018 she told me she took her daughter to go see her dad and spend some days with him and I asked her if anything happened between her and the guy and she said NO.

I was too emotional drained to press any further and i think by February of 2018 she told me she was pregnant and WOW was my reaction, I asked her who was responsible and she said me of course and I asked her what she wanted to do with the pregnancy and she said she wanted to get rid of it, I told her to keep it but she insisted of getting rid of it and sincerely I didn't press her much and I gave her 20k that same day and a few days later she told me it was done and I believed her but a month after she left her mom's to go stay with her grandma at iyana ipaja.

I would asked her when she was coming back home and she would reply she doesn't know. I would asked her can i come see her she would tell me NO and that she doesn't wanna see me and we continued this way till she called me one day probably around MAY of 2018 and told me she couldn't date me again as her baby daddy is now responsible and wants to take care of her and his daughter again.

I told her that at least let's see and discuss these face to face but she said we couldn't see me again. I asked her wasn't I treating her and her baby well she said I was, don't I love you both enough she said I do, don't I bang you well enough she said I do then what happened was my final question but she couldn't give me a satisfactory answer so right there I just ended the relationship and moved on with my life.

And my life was just work, church, work again. Around September of that year that I went to Facebook and saw my girlfriend and her baby daddy in a traditional yoruba naming ceremony setting. I was confused but she did the abortion na I wondered so who has this child that shola carried I asked my self, so I messaged her on Facebook and asked her what's happening and she told me she has something to say to me.

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by donbachi(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2020
"Chop alone dine alone".

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by chatinent: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2020
The only thing I ascertained you lost was a right mental attitude towards money.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by shamsin6300(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Plz make it fast,,,,,,, I am really interested,,,,,, u re keeping me in suspense even. grin

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Facidio: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Following.... Thank God you didn't die

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Because I still loved her very much because of our history and how far we had come i didnt delete her number on my phone so I called and when I said hello she just started to weep, like weep profusely and I asked why is she crying and can she explain that picture on Facebook, she said she gave birth to a baby boy.

You can imagine my reaction guys. I was dumpfounded and didn't know what to say for close to a minute then she said she didn't abort the pregnancy I gave her money for as the pregnancy actually belonged to her baby daddy which makes the boy his.

At this juncture I was so confused and asked her was she cheating on me even those times mom just died and she said yes but I should forgive her and i been foolish forgive her but told her we couldn't date again but from my heart I forgive her because she showed lot of remorse through that phone call we had and after that day she would call and tell me how the guy is maltreating her, how he doesn't feed her and the new baby and I started sending 5k per week to her for her upkeep and that of the baby.

I made sure I called her always, made her happy and smile again. I would go from my end to hers at iyana ipaja to see her, we started becoming close again and when the baby was 3 months old the guy beat her up and I told her to leave where she was and come back to her mom's and I would take care of her feeding and that of the kid. I was making money and i sincerely loved her so I believed I was doing the right thing and I got seriously ill in December of 2018 all this while we weren't dating again but we were already so close again and i remember she came home with that lil boy to take care of me and oh Goodness this boy was the perfect replica of me.

That day she came she cooked for me, gave me my drugs, washed my dirty clothes and she decided to pass the night and we had the most powerful and most passionate love making session we ever had and cried together and she promised never to hurt or cheat on me again so I we decided to come back together. ( I had forgotten a leopard never changes it's spots).

262 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by konkonbilo(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2020
sad

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2020
We got back together and it was such a beautiful time. She practically stayed with me with lil Samuel while the daughter was with her Mom. Samuel became so dear to my heart that I did everything for him as to me he was my first son and everything from December of 2018 till April was so good for me and my 2 step kids and my girlfriend

Now my salary was alway paid into my FIRST Bank account and not for a day did I touch my salary after I had emptied it in December of 2017 for mom's burial I saved all of my salary till March of 2019( I don't smoke or drink or go clubbing even tho that innovation I said I did in my hotel was done in the club of my hotel) I had other investment like buying bikes (OKADA) for people to ride for me while they pay me daily. And after my salary of March was paid I decided to transfer everything I had from my investment account of UBA to my salary account and it was 1.3M and I decided to be foolish.

I decided to rent a bigger apartment for my Young family instead of investing it all again. I remember it was on the 8 of April when i paid 300k for an apartment and I used another 300k to furnish it to my taste because I wanted my new family to be comfortable.( I guess I just needed someone to replace the love of mom that I lost when she died I'm an orphan dad died when I was barely 2) guy's I and my family got into my new apartment on the 17 of April and decided to buy a new Keke napep for 635k on the 18 of April and the Keke was stolen on the 21 of April I nearly went mad but guess what guys I lost my job on the 27 of April without me doing anything to my boss

On the 8 of April I had 1.3M and a job and on the morning of the 28 I didn't have a job again and my account was down to less than 20k. It felt unreal, it didn't feel real, I didn't understand what was happening, it felt like a dream but whenever I tried to wake up from it I realised it was real.

I and my lil family started managing the remaining 20k but it was so lil that I had to sell my new fridge on olx less than 2 weeks after because I hated begging or been on the fate of others. I remember selling that fridge for 30k and gave my girlfriend 20k to keep us fed while I used 10k to look for jobs but I didn't see any and in less than 2 weeks my own 10k was gone and my girlfriend had less than 3k left from the 20k I gave her and the first temptation came.

Remember I worked in an hotel right? and in every single hotel I don't know about the island but in the mainland the biggest customers are always guy's into fraud and what we know as Yahoo Yahoo. I had a laptop then that my daughter use to play game with or that I use to watch movies or use to browse irrelevant thing's with and my girlfriend needed some money and feeding at home was getting difficult for my family so I took my laptop to the place I worked before to sell and one of the our regular customer then told me I lost my job and in less than 5 weeks i was already lean, and he said that instead of me selling my laptop he would teach me work and take me to ijebu to meet his babalawo and I would be cashing out in less than 2 weeks and right there he gave me 5k and told me to go home to think about it and give him an answer in 2 days. I remember going home with the 5k and my laptop and my girlfriend asked me why is my laptop still with me when I knew she needed money. She needed 15k I think and I told her I couldn't get anyone to buy it but I had 5k that she and the kids could manage and for the first time after we came back together she nagged so much and said something's that I won't say here. That night I tried touching her and she said no sex until I got her that money and all through the night I couldn't sleep as my mind was all over the place like I was failing my family and that night I decided to go to ijebu.

Now let me tell you a lil thing about me and my girlfriend. I was 22 and still playing football while she was 15 when we met in the year 2015 and She already had a few months old daughter then. She loved me for who I was then, after training she would bring food for me, when I was at camp and needed card she would send card to me if I couldn't get to mom she would send me card, if she had 1k and I needed it she would give it to me, she would steal her mom's money to give to me to travel to play football, when I had any injury shr would be there to nature me back to health, she would pray for me, she was there for me sincerely so I felt I owed her for her sacrifices for me then. She was there for me ooo and yes she had her flaws because she was a young lady but she was an Angel and still my angel. Anyways Let me get back to my story

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2020
cheesy THIS is a miracle. I say this is a miracle.
SOME BODY SHOUT HALEYLUJAAAAAAAA

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SKhanmi: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2020
All I see is a too nice person who put other's needs above his. Trust me it never ends well. I hope you learn and focus on building yourself up. And again what happened to dating single ladies?

417 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2020
I
SAY
SOME
BODY
SHOUT
HALELUYAAAAA

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Rawhumper(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2020
So sorry bro,ur Story Looks real but u know we dont know scammers from The real Thing.
I hv a beautiful Lady i met her last year she is with a five yr daughter both Are really fair and gorgeous.She told me the father of her daughter is already married but she didnt know about it till after her marriage.
But after Reading ur Story i am havin a change Of mind... i dnt give her much.She Loves me,tho am goodlooking (not really photogenic) dont sorry myself about women as i can get 16yr old gals to date me as well without giving them much at my age now.She once told me many men Are pestering her for marriage but for many months has stuck to me....the truth is i hv others but i love her More.When we walk even in darkness pple turn to look at her cos of her Beauty.I intend been serious with her but i Hope she wont come up with sumtin one day....
She doesnt demand,most times am d one begging her to collect what i hv for her.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2020
This 1 million naira. That one million naira. Those one million naira you have been waiting for will locate you todaaaaaaaaay

I WANT THE WHOLE OF
NAIRALAND TO STAND UP
ON THEIR FEET AND SHOUT
HALELUUUUUUUUUUUYAAAAA

424 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2020
The next morning I and my former customer started our journey to ijebu in his 2018 Toyota Camry ride, now this guy and many of them in my area then where like brothers to me, some of us all played football together and I was extremely generous to them wheb I was working. I was like the go to guy when many young guys in my area was hungry then, i could be at work and they call and say baba i dey hungry oo and I say go meet so and so woman and collect 500 or 1k to eat so it was easy for them to assist me in there own way they thought.

While we journeyed I asked him what would his babalawo would asked of me because I knew what those Yahoo boy's did or are doing to make fetish money because I entered their rooms to clean it when I worked in the hotel. We had 15 rooms in my hotel and 10 of those rooms were always been occupied by this Yahoo boys, even though I was the assistant manager they only allowed me clean there rooms so I saw so many things and I could tell you Yahoo isn't what any young boy should do please.

he told me his babalawo won't asked for much and what concerns money he would take care of it for me so I felt a bit relieved that I won't be spending any money. We got to ijebu and the Papa told me that what I needed to do was something small that all of these boys coming to his place all did it and I asked baba what would I do and he said I would get a goat for the sacrifice that I would bath with his blood and rasak said he would get it and the baba gave me a white piece of clothes just like a shape of an handkerchief and said when I and the woman I love the most is done making love I should rub her vaginal with it and her womb would be gone forever and I should back with it and if I don't make 5 million in 48 hours I should come with a gun to kill him.

Guy's I kid you not I froze immediately, my mouth was wide agast, I didn't know what to mutter or say all I told baba was let me go home and think about it some more and when we were driving back to Lagos all I could think of was how could i do this to my shola, all I could picture is was her beautiful smiles and when we got to Lagos and Rasak dropped me I deleted his number that moment. He even gave me 5k again but I couldn't accept it because I now fully grasp what he did to make such money and the number of young girls that came into his room each day I only SMH and I remember taking the laptop to computer village the next day and sold it for 20k just to please my family. Now let me talk about the second temptation

233 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by konkonbilo(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2020
angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2020
It was around early to mid August of 2019 and by this time I knew I and baby was on the verge of a break up because she started disrespecting me so much. She just wasn't seeing any effort I was putting in again. now no one even knows this and not even her from May till June and early July I did bus conductor in Lagos. Thank God none of my former classmates from secondary school saw me.

Anyway back to my story and the second temptation I had. There used to be a customer in my hotel then, let's call him Mr Greg. Mr Greg worked in the apapa seaport. He stayed in the most expensive room in the hotel which was 20k and he had been our customer I think since February of 2018 till I left by April of 2019 and his company paid directly to the hotels account. This Mr Greg was such a quite man and he liked me a lot. He trusted I alone, only I got his meal from Amala junction or those fridde Rice from Cinema.

He gave me his ATM to withdraw money for him and only I entered his room. I thought he liked me because of maybe the way I spoke good English or how we discussed politics or football or the Bible but never women and guess what Mr Greg never invited a woman into his hotel room but each Friday he had a new guy that came back with him till he goes back to work on Monday.

This should tell you who Mr Greg was and I never judged him, I never saw him less a man or less human or looked at him in that condescenting manner because who was I to judge anyone. Yes I loved my shola but I wasn't particularly a saint when it came to women as well as I was good looking and tall and had many girl's at my Beck and call.

Now back to Mr Greg, there was a day he got back from work when I was still working in the hotel and he called the intercom and told me to come to his room and when i got there I met him with just his towels round his waist and he told me he had a hard and a strenuous day and needs me to massage his body for him, yes it was weird but because he was one of the biggest customers we had I had to oblige him and when I was massaging him I could hear him moaning silently and I told him I had to go but he turned around and faced me and he had a big hard on and he told me he would get me a job that would pay me over a 150k a month even with just my secondary School certificate if only I agree to be his lover. I was angry and full of rage but I told him I would keep this between us but he most never call me Into his room ever again.

So I already knew who Mr Greg was and what he wanted with me, so when I became so broke with my shola putting lot of pressure on me I called Mr Greg that early morning of July and told him I needed his help financially so he said when he closes from work he would drive over to my bus stop and pick me up so we go talk and true to his words by 8pm I think he called me to come outside and I told baby and my kids I was going out to bring a nice meal for them and and Mr Greg drove all the way to that Mega chicken before agidigbi and he bought me some nice meals I haven't had in a while and bought a take away back for my beautiful family at home and he drove to a dark and lonely spot around Guinness and asked me what I needed money for and I began telling him I wanted to learn how to fix CCTV and learn how to drive a car and as well give babe some money to learn how to make cake and he asked me how much I needed and I said 80 to 100k and he smiled mischivously.

Now all this while I thought Mr Greg was such a gentleman. Whenever I bought food or anything for him he always left his change with me, he was a man of few words but that smile was so devilish and mischievous. Anyway back to the story Mr Greg smiled and got his wallet out guys and brought out some newly minted Dollar note and right there he removed 300 dollars and he showed me and said this is just beginning of what he would do for me if only I agree to do something for him now and I asked him what does he want me to do and he said if he nuts in my mouth after I give him a Mouth Action.

Now guys you can imagine how helpless I was, I already told shola I was coming home with some money and this was what I had to do for it. I shade a some tears in the car and asked Mr Greg if he couldn't help me without me doing that and he said I'm lucky he likes me if not he would have told me to eat his ass as those guy's I see that he comes with into the hotel with him even do more difficult things than a Mouth Action and as he was saying this he was smiling mischievously and telling me he doesn't give guys second chance but because he loves me and loves my long legs and has fantasies how I would cry when he slides his dick in my ass.

I kid you not guys this is so real and even remembering it now is making me so sad. Now I was got between the devil and the deep blue sea. I told him ok that I was ready to do it, I just needed help from somewhere and money so badly as i felt the pressure at home and as he removed his belt and took his seat backwards and removed his dick he said NOW SUCK IT BABY and gets your money I realised if I did it then I was hooked forever and I would always go back to him for more and right there I regained my senses and told him no more and he gave me 2k I think and dropped the food he bought and speed of and I deleted his number and since then I haven't heard or seen Mr Greg and let me just add I now respect married men and father's that work to provide for their family

I remember getting home that night and dropping the meal for my family and just went into the bathroom to cry with the shower on and after she ate she came into the bedroom and asked me where is the money I went to collect and I told her the conditions that was attached to the money was too much for me to do but she flared up we exchanged lot of words back and forth and that innocent kids were just looking at their parents and right then and there she said I'm too lazy and can't do what other men did to make money amd provide for their family and I can't provide for her and the kids and thank God she didn't give me that baby. Gosh I flared up and I'm so sorry I hit her, I slapped her and I just hope she knows I'm so sorry for that action. I told her how i provided for that kids and her from January of 2017 till May of 2019 , I told her I regreted taking her back, I regret even falling in love with her and how I foolishly got the apartment because of her and her bastard ( I still feel bad about saying those words to her) immediately i said those words and she cried so much and i went to apologise to her and begged her while also crying and while saying sorry to her she said these exact words to me ONE DAY I WOULD REALIZE THAT EVEN BASTARD HAVE FATHER'S AND I WOULD ALWAYS BE A PART OF HER BECAUSE THAT BASTARD IS MINE, I told her to explain that words but she said it's nothing, I begged her so much to tell me if Samuel was my son she said he wasn't but Samuel was growing up to look exactly like me, gentle like me, calm like me, generous like me and those words played in my head all through the night and after that episode i knew we were almost done as we were just clinging on straws and now to the last temptation and break up with my shola

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Heryormilekan(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Come and continue nah

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by konkonbilo(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2020
sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SKhanmi: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
lol I don't no. But sincerely wr had lot of history together, I'm one for loyalty and i thought I owed her that's just it but i guess I was foolish. May her soul rest in peace Sha

I understand where you are coming from but imagine where you'll be if you had only focused on yourself and not take on the responsibilities of others even if it seems cruel. Loyalty is for men. Invest more in your male buddies. Most will always have your back during hard times. And never ever try to go between a baby mama & her dude, She'll leave you for him EVERY TIME. Glad you're alive though, never stop trying.

321 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Drince: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2020
I'm waiting
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by luminouz(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Well, thats a nice story for sure. tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by goldenboyofpsy(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2020
Loyalty is never a sign of weakness... When people gave you love, hope, support and sacrificed for you when you were helpless, incapable and weak, nothing is too much to repay back...

Most times getting loyal person is a rear thing now. Am glad you could consider her efforts,sacrifices and love when you needed help.

Nice story thou... Maybe you should consider writing a book. Your writings are not bad forget you didn't go uni story. Give it to professionals to proof read them.

232 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by konkonbilo(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
shocked
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Allexey(f): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by wandetooblack: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Assorted Corona Cookies

Just #50

Buy 1 for yourself and 2 for ya neighbor.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by MiaB(f): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
This 1 million naira. That one million naira. Those one million naira you have been waiting for will locate you todaaaaaaaaay

I WANT THE WHOLE OF
NAIRALAND TO STAND UP
ON THEIR FEET AND SHOUT
HALELUUUUUUUUUUUYAAAAA
Stop spamming the thread

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Remembered I said I played football right? After secondary School in the year 2008 I decided to proceed to play football so I registered in an academy in Mile 2 trade Fair complex.

If you know Mile 2 trade Fair complex then you should know aspamda and those Sand field behind, Don't know if it's till there again tho. That was were I trained and even at 17 as of 2009 that I was then all my older teammates that where older with 10 years thought I was gonna be a future captain of the super eagles because I was such a good football player so I was well liked by them all and one of my ex teammate was Arinze ( not his real name) Arinze was a striker, he always had me marking him when we do personal training after the whole team was done training so we became very close.

This Arinze's brother in-law was a drug pusher, we his teammates all knew but we kept our mouths shut because his in-law was good to us, he always bought us new balls and Jersey's and food and paid our transport whenever he was around. (I hope senior man doesn't see this oo). And hope I'm not given too much information?

His brother had lot of shops in trade Fair and alaba international then and Arinze always told us if he doesn't make it as a footballer he would go into pushing drug full time. While I was still working in the hotel i and senior man would chat and he would asked me about my new job, my shola and everything else and during this time senior man has stopped playing football and was into drugs.

I remember him asking about my job one day and I told him and he asked how was my salary and I said 50k and he laughed that his dog eats more than that in a week and i remember after I and babe had that fight that night I asked him to send me some money the next day to help me kick start my life again and that I needed money so much as I was loosing my 2 girls and my boy and he asked how much I needed and I said 100k. ( when senior man calls or we chat when I still worked and he asked about my family or son he always sends 5 or 10k for the boy) so he told me na yeye money I go dey give you (which was the 5 or 10k for my lil Samuel) till you ready to do something real to make better money and I asked him what is that that he want me to do to make real money he said and I quote WHEN YOU READY TO CARRY PALLET TELL ME I GO LINK YOU UP MAKE YOU MAKE MONEY AND MAKE YOUR FAMILY AND LATE MAMA PROUD.

And right there In my heart I knew no one could ever help me ever again without asking for anything in return and I either agree to carry drugs or I continue hustling and pushing and doing dirty jobs to feed and feed my family.

And by late July and early August babe had taking Samuel to her mother's and i barely saw her again. I would call her she wouldn't pick up and she takes hours to reply my WhatsApp messeges even when it shows she has read it and by August 26 she came to my house and she sat me down and said we can't continue this again and it's better she goes as she doesn't love me again and that she already has a new boyfriend.

Oh God my heart was broken into shreads and I begged her not to go Lol. I begged her and cried like a baby for her not to leave me then, hahahaha its so funny now. I held her feet, was crying seriously oo but she left me crying and right there and then I spiraled into full and chronic depression

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2020
From then on I was just living a purposely life because there wasn't the will to live again. I was so lonely, there wasn't anyone to talk to or laugh with. No one chatted me up again, I would go some time's 2 days without a meal because there wasn't any food to eat, my soap got finished and I had to start to use Klin detergent to bath, yes I always looked good and smiled when I went outside because I still had lot of good clothes but deep down I was dying slowly and mightily lonely and depressed

I would go make block at Fagba railway and be paid 1500 but that 1500 is spend this way. 200 goes for my transport, 200 to eat morning food, I would buy Tramadol 100 to numb the pain from carrying 700 blocks per day, I would use 300 to eat afternoon meal and another 100 tramadol before you sleep to numb the pain growing on my hip again and another 200 naira food at night again, I was just frustrated and each night i wet my pillow with tears and prayed to die while sleeping anf each morning I woke up with a fake smile when I saw people.

I had to stop making block as I was getting addicted to Tramadol as that could finally mean the end of my life as addiction to tramadol without a job or money would surely lead me to crime and I went to start making bread in a bakery and we would be paid 600 per night after we have worked so hard during the night. All this stuff got me so frustrated and depressed and always angry and just wanting to end it all

You might asked don't I have Uncle's or Aunt yes I did but none came to my aid whenever I swallowed my pride to asked them for help and all they would say is why did I play football and not go to school and I went this way till that hot September 5 of 2019 after trekking so much and knocking on the gate of more than 10 hotels and got home to meet my neighbor needing me to go fix that light.

I just couldn't take it anymore and I was just within seconds of downing that sniper when I shamefully begged here and this where few reasons why I spiraled into deep depression.
(1) My girlfriend left me
(2) a boy that was already sleeping in my arms and chest was taking from me.
(3) used to do giveaway to those that were broke every single Tuesday on my WhatsApp and now my WhatsApp was like a ghost land.
(4) remember eating 2 bags of Rice in the year 2018 alone and now I couldn't even afford a proper meal again.
(5) my soap was 2k that lasted less than 2 weeks and my cream 4k and now I used Klin detergent to bath.
(6) I gave those almajires in my bus stop 200 per day i kid you not and now I didn't even have 1 naira on me again.
(7) how I single handedly buried Mom but now I couldn't even afford 200 to go look for a job unless i trek

349 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by shesawesome(f): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Those with a good heart get hurt the most

280 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Sad story, continue pls.

48 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.