Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her (1944 Views)

How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Miss You Forev / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by olaeday(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
We actually finished from the same primary schools back in the 90's and to her theory which I cannot recollect is that we felt something for one another but unfortunately, we lost contacts after scu. As faith could perform its mirracle we came accross when we were in senior secondary level to be precise SS2 and we got along. After our final year in secondary scu, sometin came up nd we lost contacts again and left for diff higher institutions. Arround September 2009 we came accross again and she's started paying me a visit which I neva rejected. Up to dis moment she's right there in my life but I dont feel a dime for her.
I used to show her my worse by lying to her, bringing another lady home, not picking her calls, frown my face, giving her alot of excusses that; you are bcoming more fatter for my liking; I have long to way to go wit my education and not ready to put any woman at home for now,  but she won't just get it, she couldn't read between the lines.
But my family wants me to make her happy all the time so that she cud have something to say about me even we later go our separate ways. But for me, as long as she's in my life, I dont fell comfortable. I dont know how to tell her or what to do because I'm afraid that she culd go to any length to have me simply because she said I was the guy who took her pride which I dont concur.
Pls, help me out. Its not something to laugh.
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by MrsEve2(f): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
Bang her sister in the girlfriend's bed and wait until she come home before walking out with the sister.
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by 190: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
OP: Who sound matured why not sit her down and tell her,

why do things just cos someone pushed you to doing it,

Sit her down and tell her you have no feelings for you and she would go,
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by olaeday(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

OP: Who sound matured why not sit her down and tell her,

why do things just cos someone pushed you to doing it,

Sit her down and tell her you have no feelings for you and she would go,

@190, do you thats going to work? Some people are not with good listening ears.
Besides, that could pose a big threat to my life, she can harm me you know,
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by 190: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^She's not man, Just sit her down & let her know that
You really care about her but you certainly dont have feelings for her
as long as she's matured enough she would get the message,there is no way out
other than this, Be polite with her and make sure she agree's to let you go
BTW why do u wanna dump her~
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by Orton10(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2011
Ask her for a Three_some dude.
I betya she'll cry, smack ya across the face n leave your life for good.gluk
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by calddon(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Bang her sister in the girlfriend's bed and wait until she come home before walking out with the sister.
haba! Is this comin 4rm a lady?
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by 190: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^correction: from a Gorilla!
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by Mygoldie(f): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
Orton1_0:

Ask her for a Three_some dude.
I betya she'll cry, smack ya across the face n leave your life for good.gluk

this is coming from a lady,who disguises herself as a man. smh!
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by olaeday(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
@190, nobody prays to be promiscuous after marriage or having mistress outside marriage. Its normal to date and have courtship for both parties to know wheather they can realy make a fine couple. Thats just the case here, I've seen many things I dont like about her.
I'm afraid of telling her this on one-on-one chat because I dont know how she's going to handle that. Besides, I dont want her to break down emotionally or having any emotional distress.
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by 190: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^Mate You have seen so many things u dont like about her,
There is no better way than to sit her down and tell her these things

Then chip go for the icebreaker (I dont think this is working out)
Wish her the best of luck, Im telling u, doing things that would frustrate her would

only make her more determined 2 stay back and show you that she really loves u even if you dont
return back her love 2 u and trust me, ure doing more harm than good to yourself, trying 2 hurt and scare her away!
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by Orton10(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

this is coming from a lady,who disguises herself as a man. smh!

lol. I'm no lady ma dear Mygoldie, I do have cojones btw ma legs. Wana see??
*winks*
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by Blackteeth(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
@OP. You have two options.
Tell her politely or continue to have her around you.
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by calddon(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

^^Mate You have seen so many things u dont like about her,
There is no better way than to sit her down and tell her these things

Then chip go for the icebreaker (I dont think this is working out)
Wish her the best of luck, Im telling u, doing things that would frustrate her would

only make her more determined 2 stay back and show you that she really loves u even if you dont
return back her love 2 u and trust me, ure doing more harm than good to yourself, trying 2 hurt and scare her away!

true talk.
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by MrsEve2(f): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2011
(laughing visualizing Mygoldie saying "what is this shit you call cojones?"wink
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by Orton10(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2011
olaeday:

@190, nobody prays to be promiscuous after marriage or having mistress outside marriage. Its normal to date and have courtship for both parties to know wheather they can realy make a fine couple. Thats just the case here, I've seen many things I dont like about her.
I'm afraid of telling her this on one-on-one chat because I dont know how she's going to handle that. Besides, I dont want her to break down emotionally or having any emotional distress.

Heeya,
I now understand ur dilemma,and i don't think i wanna be in ur shoes right now. i guess ma party idea is rather dumb.

OK, how about telling her you want some time alone to clear ur head and think about what the future has in store for the both of you, you guys should be apart for an agreed period of time, no calls, texts or even spying.
Then you break the egg on her face on ur reunion.
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by Orton10(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

(laughing visualizing Mygoldie saying "what is this poo you call cojones?"wink

Lmao.
Naah dear.
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by Odunnu: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
You were man enough to take her pride,yet you become a sissy in telling her ur mind now.
Well, maybe you should take advantage of the free midnite calls and tell her as nicely as you can. Prepare her mind very well on how you'l want her to awake so you can discus a very important mata.
Wish you luck
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by olaeday(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
@everyone, I have tried to talk to her even in a gentle and politeful way. I tried to make her reasons with me but it seems she always turn the deaf ears. She'll reson for a while and after some weeks she'll raise the issue of marriage over and over. I've made her realise that I'm not ready yet but, she says if only we could arrange for introduction this year or next. As I've said earlier that she's not some1 I can settle down with.
Believe me, not all girls dated end up being ur wives.
Re: How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2011
olaeday:

@everyone, I have tried to talk to her even in a gentle and politeful way. I tried to make her reasons with me but it seems she always turn the deaf ears. She'll reson for a while and after some weeks she'll raise the issue of marriage over and over. I've made her realise that I'm not ready yet but, she says if only we could arrange for introduction this year or next. As I've said earlier that she's not some1 I can settle down with.
Believe me, not all girls dated end up being your wives.

don't tell her you are not ready, tell her you don't love her

there is no polite way of doing it just get the damn thing done

you are wasting time hanging in there trying to do it
before she go give you something eat run for your life,

(1) (Reply)

Is She Wanting To Get Back? / Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? / What Is A Good Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.