Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) (10214 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by 190: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
When it comes to relationships, all any guy wants is a good woman.

Unfortunately, many of us have to go through a number of not-so-good women before we find the one that’s really worth the effort. Women say they have to kiss a lot of frogs before they find their prince. Well, men have to put up with a lot of princesses before they find a partner.

But when a guy finds the right girl it’s as if all the other aspects of his life fall into place. That’s the effect a good woman can have on you. A healthy and supportive relationship can make you a Better Man.

Here I have taken the pain to list the top 10 ways a good woman improves you

No.10 She Makes You Socialize
One of the top 10 ways a good woman improves you is by making you socialize. A lot of guys have a solitary streak. We like our privacy and value our alone time, but we can sometimes get so comfortable in our loner routine that we forget how much fun socializing can be. That’s why a good woman is so important.

Women are more social than men. Sociologists at the University of Manchester say that women are better at making friends; they form “deeper” and stronger connections than men do. Women also make up the majority of users on most major social networks. For instance, 57% of Facebook users are women. Women have an inclination toward community and society that can counter the solitary streak of even the most introverted guy.

A good woman will drag your lazy ass out to a party or to a bar, even when you put up a fuss. You’ll grumble about it while you’re getting ready, but when you’re out having a good time, you’ll thank her for it.

No.9 She Makes You Better In Bed
How does a good woman make you better in bed? She challenges you. She keeps things fresh. She pushes the limits. When you’re in a relationship, by necessity, you have to keep sex interesting. Boredom is the enemy of monogamy. A relationship with a good woman, then, will necessarily involve sexual experimentation and lots of playtime between the sheets. Your sex life could become more adventurous than it was during even your wildest of oat-sowing phases.

No.8 She Keeps You Normal
Every guy has his hang-ups. We all have our own particular neuroses and insecurities. Maybe you’re a jealous guy or you periodically struggle with confidence. We all go through it. The problem is that, if left unchecked, our hang-ups can become serious obstacles to our happiness.

So, another one of the top 10 ways a good woman can improve you is by keeping those neuroses under control. Having another person by your side -- someone who loves you -- can be the cure-all for all those counterproductive tendencies.

No.7 She Keeps You Honest
Newsflash: sometimes men lie. We lie to our partners. We sometimes even lie to ourselves. We know it’s not a good thing, but we do it anyway. A good woman, however, keeps you honest. That’s another of the top 10 ways a good woman improves you.

She’ll make sure you’re telling the truth, not only to her, but to yourself. If you’re making excuses for why you can’t get that promotion, she’ll call you on it. If you’re wallowing in self-pity, she’ll call you on that too. A good woman knows you -- maybe better than you know yourself.

No.6 She Keeps You Healthy
Keeping you healthy is another one of the top 10 ways a good woman improves you. Women are often more health-conscious than us guys are.

They count the calories in a salad like we count the strips of bacon on a cheeseburger.

A good woman is more likely to keep you eating right and going to the gym. She may even inspire you to stay healthy without pressuring or cajoling whatsoever. After all, having a hot, fit girlfriend is incentive enough to stay in good shape.

No.5 She Focuses You On The Future
Some relationships are transient, temporary or even disposable. You know them when you’re in them; they have an expiration date. A good relationship isn’t like that, though. While a good relationship is lots of fun in the present, it also gets you thinking about the future, and not only about the predictable stuff -- like marriage and kids -- but also about all the big picture stuff, like your career and life goals. And having a plan is never a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Mygoldie(f): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
OP,does this post come with a free bowl of nuts and a nut cracker?
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by 190: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

OP,does this post come with a free bowl of nuts and a nut cracker?
Sadly you are a Nigerian lady, this certainly has nothing to do with you~
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Mygoldie(f): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2011
What about honey biscuit wrapped in bacon? any idea?
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by MOBO444(f): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2011
Read it all thjrough, quite a notice and lecture.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by 190: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
No.4 She Keeps You Motivated
Not only is a good woman going to keep you focused on your goals, she’s also going to help you get there. It’s another one of the top 10 ways a good woman improves you. She’s a trusted adviser, and your head cheerleader. She has your career in mind. She keeps your eye not just on promotions and advancement, but also on your job satisfaction and happiness. Whether it’s reassurance or a swift kick in the pants, she’ll tell you what you need to hear when you need to hear it.

Moreover, when you have a good woman, you want to make her proud of you, and that’s maybe the biggest motivator of all.

No.3 She Challenges You To Try New Things
A good woman improves you. She helps you become a more complete human being. Often that just means exposing you to things you’ve never tried before. Maybe it’s as simple as trying new foods or taking up yoga. Maybe it’s going on a backpacking excursion in Europe, or skydiving.

The point is that it’s both easier and more fun to try new things when you have someone by your side. You’re more likely to take chances when you’re with someone you trust. Ultimately, a good woman will help you become better-rounded.

No.2 She Provides Stability
There’s a lot to be said for stability. It’s one of the great virtues of a committed relationship. Consequently, we consider stability among the most important of our top 10 ways a good woman improves you. Think about it: Once you have the romantic and sexual part of your life locked down, once you’re no longer chasing phone numbers and dealing with breakup drama, how much more energy will you now have to focus on other areas?

When you have a good woman by your side -- someone who will support you and stand by you through thick and thin -- you’ll finally be able to open your own business or take a year to travel the globe. With a good relationship as your foundation, you are in a better position to pursue all your dreams and ambitions.

No.1 She Sees The Best In You
Topping our list of the top 10 ways a good woman improves you: She sees the best in you. When a great woman treats you like you’re the most capable and deserving guy in the world, it’s hard not to feel like the most capable and deserving guy in the world.

In other words, a good woman not only sees the best in you, she also helps you see the best in yourself.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Mygoldie(f): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2011
is it served up on a tray or they wrap them in papers?
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Evagreenfields: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
Nice one.well said 190
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by MrsEve2(f): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
PMSL@Mygoldie
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Mygoldie(f): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2011
is it a village romance or a city one?@ OP angry angry
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by 190: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
Sadly the Nigerian women here wont agree to this
You can see one of them already disorganizing this thread and showing
Her truancy all over the place~
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Mygoldie(f): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2011
And now, exhale.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by 190: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
((exhaling))
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Mygoldie(f): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
Good.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Wislet(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
Good one 190. Just wish people wil get to know wat relationship & love really means, instead of giving one another high blood pressure & heart aches in de name of love. . By God's grace, am gonna be dat great woman 4 my husband smiley Beautiful one
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by amefi(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
@ OP.
IN THE BEGININ IT WAS NT SO, THE ENEMIES HV DONE THIS TO U.  ANYWAY, THERE IS A WAY OUT FOR U----DELIVERANCE. HW CAN U SAY DAT NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE EXCLUDED IN MAKING MEN BETTER OFF?  FOR your INFO, NIGERIAN WOMEN MAKE BEST WIVES WORLD OVER. I PITY U SHA, I WONDER WOT MZD@RSKIN HAS GVEN U TO SWALLOW ONLINE. GO N GET DELIVERED FAST B4 IT IS TOO LATE.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
great post

really wish all these our women will see the truth

he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from God,

but he that findeth  a nigerian woman findeth trouble and is at risk of high blood pressure, and heart attack.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by 190: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
I WONDER WOT MZD@SKIN HAS GVEN U TO SWALLOW ONLINE. GO N GET DELIVERED FAST B4 IT IS TOO LATE.

And i choose not to get delivered,
I hope you are happier now you've got 2 finally meet her undecided undecided

but he that findeth a nigerian woman findeth trouble and is at risk of high blood pressure, and heart attack.

D.E.A.T.H

Wislet:

Good one 190. Just wish people wil get to know wat relationship & love really means, instead of giving one another high blood pressure & heart aches in de name of love. . By God's grace, am gonna be dat great woman 4 my husband smiley Beautiful one
Thank you, wink wink
Duff hat ((I would keep doing my best)) Kip been a good wife to your husband
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Mcleo007(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
THis write-up comes in handy. Was thinking of getting something like this on my blog. So sad, most Nigerian women, don't know what they want (i mean the ideals) in a relationship. And by inference, if you don't know what you want, there is no way you can change a course. Hence, the juntas that would comment here would most definitely fall within that category.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by 190: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mcleo007 its so sad, Its really sad

Instead of learning from it,
They plan to destroy it,
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by amefi(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

And i choose not to get delivered,
I hope you are happier now you've got 2 finally meet her undecided undecided

HW DID U KN DAT I HV MET HER, JEALOUS? COOL, SHE JUST A KID, DONT GO KILL URSEF FOR DAT LITTLE GUUL.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Mcleo007(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
@190, abi oo! Welll, we'll always be there to give a helping hand.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by 190: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
amefi:

HW DID U KN DAT I HV MET HER, JEALOUS? COOL, SHE JUST A KID, DONT GO KILL URSEF FOR DAT LITTLE GUUL.
undecided undecided undecided
Mcleo007:

@190, abi oo! Welll, we'll always be there to give a helping hand.
Im tired and im done with them!! grin grin
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
Wot the MELANIN is going on here?!  angry angry

Amefi, little girl? Thou shalt not piss'ofeth Mz.DarkSkin
for she will calleth thou out! angry angry
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by 190: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Wot the MELANIN is going on here?! angry angry

Ssshh u aint Nigerian so this article is for yuh
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by tpia1: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
empty vessels make the loudest noise.

men with game arent megaphones.

they dont need to be.

neither do they write 100 pages of baloney.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2011
lol@ 190! kiss

TPIA! MY NL HERO!
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
In all seriousness 190, I think you are being unfair to the Naija babes out there
who do know exactly what they want from a man, but are not being taken serious
and are being toyed with. undecided
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by 190: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2011
Every woman without husband
Saying Empty Vessel's

This is your year
((Take it)) The anointing
Loose that spirit of cursing and go get a husband!!
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by amefi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Wot the MELANIN is going on here?!  angry angry

Amefi, little girl? Thou shalt not piss'ofeth Mz.DarkSkin
for she will calleth thou out! angry angry

NOT ONLY MELANIN, BUT SERATONIN N MELATONIN ARE ALSO INVOLVED.

LOL. HW R O DOIN LUV? I'M SURE U R GUD.
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by omo1(f): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
Blah blah blah, Next pls! :p
Re: Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2011
amefi:

NOT ONLY MELANIN, BUT SERATONIN N MELATONIN ARE ALSO INVOLVED.

LOL. HW R O DOIN LUV? I'M SURE U R GUD.

I am fine thank you! and yourself?

You owe my 190 an apology! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! / Why Is Our Nowadays Girl's Having Big Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.