Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. (808 Views)

I Visited A Club At Ibadan, You Won't Believe What I Saw (photo) / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by NET1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
I should be the last person to say this considering my strong beliefs about love, relationships, et al.

Some months ago, on Nairaland, I chided some guys for following after a particular girl after being rejected by the same girl. I said I would move on, if I were in their shoes. I may even have said some other ridiculous things to those fellas who I thought were "lost in Love".

Now, I'm caught in my own trap: There's this chic I asked out some months back and she politely turned me down. Oh my God, I've never been so nicely rejected by any female in my life. The politeness was 100%.

At first, I tried other methods to woo her, but they weren't working. So, I decided to let go, since it was not the first time a woman was rejecting my advances twards her.

But here's the problem: The more I try to remove this chic from my mind, the more I hurt myself. I used to think that I was strong when it comes to matters of this nature, but ths gurl has proven me wrong.

This whole thing happened between September 2009 - March 2010. I know you are baffled with these dates. Me sef, I still cannot believe these dates.

Please, what is wrong with me? I cannot believe that I'd be tripping for a woman to this point. I want to get out of this hole, but I cannot do this alone. Someone with better experience should please advise.

.NET
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by sistajay(f): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2011
Oh dear, what can Sista Jay tell ya to ease your pain. . . . . . find yourself other gurls to occupy your thoughts!!!
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by davidsund(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2011
it hurts wen u gt t such a stage in life,bt u see life is a gift t u n t d lady.wat i will tell u now is t pour ur heart in God and try ur best t stay distracted wit wat u love doing deep inside.eg wat excites u like biz, games, etc.just enjoy life how its given by God.smiles
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by 190: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
maybe you should spend alot of tyme watching hard core po[i]rnog[/i]raphy

You would forget abt her,
grin grin grin
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by xandy84: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
simple like A B C, just get yourself lots of girls and before you say Jesus is lord then you must have forget her, it work for me so am sure it wil definitely work for you bro
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by Carolece(f): 12:56am On Jan 04, 2011
kidnap her and run for the hills. she will have no other choice but to love you as the only man she will see every minute, every day and every year.
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by omega25red(m): 1:30am On Jan 04, 2011
dude you have to find other women to chase after or maybe since she shut you down politely you are baffled because it is strange. you might want to try your luck again so when she turns you down with disrespect you will feel better
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by Dsense(m): 1:44am On Jan 04, 2011
Op.
I think you have used to lust but this time you actually love,So why not moving on the life since the girl is not willing to step into a relationship with you . . . . . .Or you keep trying undecided
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by Bluhazel: 3:11am On Jan 04, 2011
@Poster, can you be sincere with yourself that if you are able to woo this girl that you would be faithful to her and the love can lead to something serious? If yes, don't give up; but if no, why act like a sissy? Let go Mahn.
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by ismaeel86(m): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2011
190:

grin grin grin

am serious, it works most time.
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by NET1(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2011
190:

grin grin grin
you are not well.  cheesy have you heard about a man named Jesus? I think you need him in your life.

omega25red:

dude you have to find other women to chase after or maybe since she shut you down politely you are baffled because it is strange. you might want to try your luck again so when she turns you down with disrespect you will feel better
guy, you made a good point o. Maybe, I am used to girls turning me down in very impolite ways, ranting and snubbing et al. So, maybe I got used to female antagonism, lol cheesy But nah, I wont let it get to that level. I'ma leave now before I lose my respect.

Bluhazel:

@Poster, can you be sincere with yourself that if you are able to woo this girl that you would be faithful to her and the love can lead to something serious? If yes, don't give up; but if no, why act like a sissy? Let go Mahn.
Today, I decided I'd let go, but in response to your question, I can only guarantee the luv coming from me. I dont think she feels that way and you know, it has to be mutual.

Carolece:

kidnap her and run for the hills. she will have no other choice but to love you as the only man she will see every minute, every day and every year.
carolece, you want her popsi to shoot me? cheesy abeg, i'm only 28. dont wanna die now cheesy

Anyway, thanks y'all

@sista-jay: thanks

.NET
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by 190: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2011
But you wanted something concrete to forget about her!
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by NET1(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2011
190:

But you wanted something concrete to forget about her!

yea, but not your suggestion. , lol. Let me try other chics,

meanwhile, how is omolola? Oh yea, we know everything, wink

.NET
Re: I Cannot Believe What Is Happening To Me O. by 190: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2011
You know what, angry angry

(1) (Reply)

is it possible? / Was I Wrong? / Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.