Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? (4208 Views)

What Hurts More, Loosing A Friend Or Loosing A Bae / Breakups… Who Hurts More? / Who Hurts More After A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Bigtee(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2006
Wassup Y'all,
Its Successchild again. True story here. Heart break: Who hurts more. Take this two true-life stories. The names and location have been modified to avoid any complications.

Case I: Armanda loves her bobo. she had been nursing the day he'll ask her hand in marriage. But on day, she went to but him a surpise gift, but, in getting home, she found him, in hot S*X with her best friend shamelessly right there in the living room. She throw the gift at him, goes home and as the tears flow down her eyes, she now the relationship flow away for good just like the tears,

Case II: Joaquin, a young working class hhustler, has a relatively good paying job (hoping that one day e go betta). His chic Jessie, realy digs him (but because of greed or inpatience) she can't wait till he "Hammers"(make it big). One day after the went out for lunch, Joaquin and Jessie were at the bus stop, it became cloudy, THEN a black BMW 7series parks and offers Jessie a ride, she accepts. Joaquin is Stunned. As the car drives of he know the relationship is driving out of his life and just then the rain start, pouring heavily on him,

Real talk y'all. How hurts more.

I need your feedback.
Holla

Successchild
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by weev(f): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2006
personally i think men take it harder, girls will go crazy discuss it with their girlfriends work through it. guys keep it inside ,they can't express themself so freely so it eats away inside.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Omalicha(f): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2006
i realy feel ladies do take more of the heat,am not sayin dis cos am a chick but becos we re very emotional in dealin with issues like these,most guys just shrug their shoulders and continue with their lives but it becomes an everlastin stigma 4 we ladies especially wen d relationship is built on s'''''x.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by ldollier(f): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2006
weev:

personally i think men take it harder, girls will go crazy discuss it with their girlfriends work through it. guys keep it inside ,they can't express themself so freely so it eats away inside.

oh word. thats exactly what my psychology professor was saying. cuz we gurls have means to get over the heart break for example we talk it out with our friends, family members e.t.c, but the guys prefer to keep it to themselves instead of expressing their feelings.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by luxoire(f): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2006
they both hurt more...but they have different ways of handling it..what you should be asking is who gets over it quicker...and i think the girl does...simply because she frees her minds and her emotions..seriously if a guy and a girl are in a relatioship with same amount of love between them, and things have to end, then they will both hurt equally, btu the girl will move on quicker on the inside..the guy might get over it on the outside and get anothwer chick, but on the inside hes still hurting and dreaming of her...

on the other hand, women tend to offer/put more in a relationship than men..so it is generally natural that they hurt more than men wink
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by cillalove(f): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2006
guys will hurt u more, cos it's only few of em' that have the gift to care.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by snazzydawn(f): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2006
IMO,it hurts both ways,especially if you loved the person sooooo badly!!!
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by naijadiva: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2006
Thank you snazzy! It's gonna hurt either way if you love the person, and how quickly you get over it depends on who you are, whether man or woman.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Seun(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2006
Why should you love someone that doesn't love you back? Unrequited love is like a dream that one must wake up from in order to face reality. When you are with someone that doesn't appreciate you, you are treated like a servant-girl (or boy) when you should be treated as a queen (or king)!

This common tendency to love someone in an irrational, one-sided way springs from the emotions and is understandable, but it should be treated like a disease and wiped out before it brings one to ruin!
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by beyunce(f): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2006
well its goes both way both the boy and the girl.
cos we are all humans.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Greatpeter(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2006
I will say both.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Thagodfada(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2006
I'll say it depends on the person involved.
For guyz
1. Some guys are quick in finding solace in the arms of another women thereby speeding up the healing process.
2. Some guys are not that fast (or goodlooking cool) and suffer for a long time

For Ladiez
1. women tend to get more emotionally involved and usually find it hard to trust another guy right away.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by kennyluv(m): 5:15am On Apr 11, 2006
well from my experience,the ladies hurt more,my ex girl friend,hurts me reall bad,she came to me one day and told me she is no longer interested,gosh i felt like my world is coming to an end,
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2006
gals hurt more cuz we've got tender hearts nt lk da men who've got hearts lipsrsealed
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by snazzydawn(f): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2006
heartbreak?methinks it is the girl.I speak from experience and I speak for myself
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by curiousNja(f): 5:33am On Apr 12, 2006
It really could go either way. There are some women who bounce back really quickly too.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2006
i think, it depends on the individual involved.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by eveseh(f): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2006
girl hurts more than men,
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by eveseh(f): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2006
girl hurts more cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by babymine(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2006
Yeah, the gurls hurt more and are always crying. cry
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by eveseh(f): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2006
yea,we hurts more cry cry cry cry
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by babymine(f): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2006
But we refuse to be hurt anymore! lol grin cheesy grin
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by eveseh(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2006
yea,we aint gonna get hurt again,

let the boys feel the pain this time,they are sucks these boys sad
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by babymine(f): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by eveseh(f): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2006
babymine:

grin grin grin

they are,ahahahahah
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2006
ma heart hs neva bn broken! cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by eveseh(f): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2006
Rhodalyn:

ma heart hs never bn broken! cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

you are lucky,but prays it must not happend to you
cos it hurts like hell
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2006
awwwwwwwwww sad sad sad sad sad sad sad U've hd Ur's broken b4 right? sad sad sad sad
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by babymine(f): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2006
Yep. She has. cry
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2006
awwwwwwwwwwwwww hw sad! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad didnt she see it comin? she shd av broken up wit him first! sad sad
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Ashiwaju(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2006
Well, its not about the sex. it depends on the emotion although girls are believed to have a weaker heart by the nature of their existence but you find some emotional men aswell unless you no get heart.

HEart BReak na Heart Break , he no get any other name and unless love is not attached even though na money or material things dey attached, he still dey pain.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by chinani(f): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2006
I think it's the woman b/c they have their heart in it more. Just my opinion. And my experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Abort My Baby / Love At First Sight!!! [photo] / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.