Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

The New Ecowas Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Ecowas Passport (15063 Views)

Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Ecowas Passport by manmustwac(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
My old Nigerian Passport expires this coming may. Can i still use it to travel to Nigeria before that time or must i have the new Ecowas passport to travel with. If i do need the new Ecowas passport how long dose it take to obtain and what is the procedure here in london? smiley
Re: The New Ecowas Passport by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2011
manmustwac:

My old Nigerian Passport expires this coming may. Can i still use it to travel to Nigeria before that time or must i have the new Ecowas passport to travel with. If i do need the new Ecowas passport how long dose it take to obtain and what is the procedure here in london? smiley

Visit Nigerian embassy website and apply for one, its not difficult at all and it takes less than a month to come out. There is a thread here for that though i can't find it now, when i do i will paste it here.

update. . . .

. . got the link , https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-290745.128.html
start from 4page or 5
Re: The New Ecowas Passport by manmustwac(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2011
thanks a lot wink
Re: The New Ecowas Passport by Gbenge77(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
can anyone answer this question,please.does the ecowas passport have a ''passport book number'' or ''inventory control''?its urgent
Re: The New Ecowas Passport by johnkent(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2011
Gbenge 77:

can anyone answer this question,please.does the ecowas passport have a ''passport book number'' or ''inventory control''?its urgent
No it doesn't. All you have is a passport number

1 Like

Re: The New Ecowas Passport by Gbenge77(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2011
@johnkent, thanks.
Re: The New Ecowas Passport by Elsamir: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
It does have

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN / The New Police Mode Of Operation For Okada Riders / Elegushi Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.