Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware (958 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport / Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by thweraja10: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2011
Now there are indications that there are plans to bomb strategic places in Lagos, So beware of people carrying bags expecially at night in public places. Check before you seat in public buses especially BRT. If possible people should take the responsibility of manning their streets at night. Cos this guys are every where. Dont accommodate strangers at night may be in you car, house, shops, salon etc.

Please nairalanders lets be careful and observant.
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by rebranded(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2011
Why are u putting fear in the hearts of People

Everyone is already on alert around the country. .

Pls where is your source
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by thweraja10: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
Why are u putting fear in the hearts of People

Everyone is already on alert around the country. .

Pls where is your source

No one is putting fear in the hearts of anybody, the report has gotten to the Lagos state govt and they are carrying out plan on it. All you have to do is be careful in everything you do
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Kx: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
smiley
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by thweraja10: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2011
A friend sent me this sms around 11.00pm last nite:

"Just got this, dont know how true it is. There is an intelligence report that a bomb will go off soon in Lagos. please wherever u are, avoid crowded ares. Pls inform loved once"

Everywhere in Lagos is crowded, where do where start from?

INfact the guys behind this things needs to be burnt alive
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Odunnu: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
Na wa o!
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by NAJALYN: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
Nairalanders, Christians, Muslims, etc. its high time we all pray fervently for God to urgently intervene & put a permanent stop to these bombings & problems plaguing our Great Nation. At the same time, I believe its time for the Federal Government to urgently invite the Israeli Government to help us fish out perpetrators of this unpatriotic act. Mighty Father, we thank you for your urgent intervention in the affairs of our Nation, & putting a stop to the bombings & other sinister plans of the enemies, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by thweraja10: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
Nairalanders, Christians, Muslims, etc. its high time we all pray fervently for God to urgently intervene & put a permanent stop to these bombings & problems plaguing our Great Nation. At the same time, I believe its time for the Federal Government to urgently invite the Israeli Government to help us fish out perpetrators of this unpatriotic act. Mighty Father, we thank you for your urgent intervention in the affairs of our Nation, & putting a stop to the bombings & other sinister plans of the enemies, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Well we need prayer but i dont think prayer alone can solve this problem. Every one should put his house in order. Cos all this things started from the family
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
Guys, the fear of bomb blast is the beginning of dogging any black bag, crowded areas,esp in Lagos, brt buses, stadium, fun places & even mama put! I need wear bullet all round my body fast!
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Holla2: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
thweraja10:

Now there are indications that there are plans to bomb strategic places in Lagos, So beware of people carrying bags expecially at night in public places. Check before you seat in public buses especially BRT. If possible people should take the responsibility of manning their streets at night. Cos this guys are every where. Dont accommodate strangers at night may be in you car, house, shops, salon etc.

Please nairalanders lets be careful and observant.

^^ source please? We dont have to spread stuff like this without claims. The same way someone said 3rd Mainland was about to collapse and the news went round town, even through sms. If a religious person announces such for instance in the name of prophecy, we begin to ask for "where", "when" and "how" etc. But now, seems everyone's taking it hook, line and sinker. Poster, substantiate your claim please
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by NAJALYN: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
I refer to your comments thweraja10 - "Well we need prayer but I dont think prayer alone can solve this problem. Every one should put his house in order. Cos all this things started from the family." I beg to disagree with you that prayer alone can not solve this problem. Prayers have solved even more serious problems. I also suggested inviting the Israeli Government to assist us. Since we dont seem to have a solution in Nigeria we need to look outwards.
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by amazonia(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2011
Holla!:

^^ source please? We don't have to spread stuff like this without claims. The same way someone said 3rd Mainland was about to collapse and the news went round town, even through sms. If a religious person announces such for instance in the name of prophecy, we begin to ask for "where", "when" and "how" etc. But now, seems everyone's taking it hook, line and sinker. Poster, substantiate your claim please
How much proof do you need?
There are blood sucking islamic jihad-st murderer loose in our mix,
Where have you been. Wake up and don't be complacent.
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Holla2: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
amazonia:

How much proof do you need?
There are blood sucking islamic jihad-st murderer loose in our mix,
Where have you been. Wake up and don't be complacent.

^^
Since kidnapping and other vices started in the SS/East and has been fast-spreading, how many cases reported in Lagos?
these guys have their targets. may be you're the one who needs to wake up and stop anticipating evil
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2011
So u need a source b4 u become security conscious? And when u get d source what will u do with it?
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
byrron:

So u need a source b4 u become security conscious? And when u get d source what will u do with it?

It funny the way guys ask for "source" on N/L as if by default every original poster must add a source, ridiculous to say the least!
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Holla2: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^@ Byrron, Raising awarenesss for people to be security-conscious is a completely diffenrt thing from raising a false alarm that plunges people into fear.
If u mean to tell to us "be security-conscious", then the story should have be different. That is awareness.
In this case, the poster writes as if he was there at a meeting where plans have been concluded to detonate bombs in lagos.
Shouldn't the source be questioned? By the way everyone's not from ur village, "Ilugunboy". N/landers are intelligent and busy. We ask for source cos its pointless wasting time on useless posts.
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2011
No bomb is going off in Lagos. wink
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2011
Holla!

Dont get start with me, I dont suffer fools like you gladly, ask around. cool
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by amazonia(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
Holla!:

^^
Since kidnapping and other vices started in the SS/East and has been fast-spreading, how many cases reported in Lagos?
these guys have their targets. may be you're the one who needs to wake up and stop anticipating evil
I don't know how many cases of kidnapping and vices
have been reported in Lagos. That is not the issue at hand now.
You are right these criminals know their targets. And the Islamic
terrorist had proclaimed theirs in  open declarations. That they
are possessed by their need to Use all non-Muslims for their
Islamic satanic blood bath ritual. One can't be too awake to
avoid being their victim.
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Holla2: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
amazonia:

I don't know how many cases of kidnapping and vices
have been reported in Lagos. That is not the issue at hand now.
You are right these criminals know their targets. And the Islamic
terrorist had proclaimed theirs in open declarations. That they
are possessed by their need to Use all non-Muslims for their
Islamic satanic blood bath ritual. One can't be too awake to
avoid being their victim.

^^ obviously u didnt read this: ", Raising awarenesss for people to be security-conscious is a completely diffenrt thing from raising a false alarm that plunges people into fear.
If u mean to tell to us "be security-conscious", then the story should have be different. That is awareness.
In this case, the poster writes as if he was there at a meeting where plans have been concluded to detonate bombs in lagos"

Sure, we can never too awake to protect ourselves. its the posters approach that's wrong. There's nothing wrong asking him: is this for real?

@ Ilugunboy grin grin grin grin hilarious. have fun, we know your type
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
let me know when they hit your house poster.
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by philip0906(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2011
even if dem plant bomb,e no go blow. . .na 2 just detonate and dismantle d wires use plug your gen or sell as scrap and make money grin grin grin
Re: Plans To Bomb Lagos Nairalanders Beware by Pharoh: 12:45am On Jan 05, 2011
Many of us will have to revisit this thread someday in the future, let us just wait and see.

(1) (Reply)

Beaf's (gej Man) Facebook Picture With His Big Head / Delta Grants Post Graduate Scholarships To 36 First Class Students / How ACN (Ngige) Failed In Anambra- The Lies And Manipulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.