Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,307 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? (3750 Views)

Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mcleo007(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
This question has been on in my mind since God knows when. It got heated when of recent I heard this song by Dipp featuring YQ; even,there are abt 2 remixes of the song. The resolve in the said song is that,one can find a good gurl in the club. I'm at a stand on that assertion,owning to the fact that gurls like to have fun,but then,so many gurls u find in the club are either ashis,big timers(working class ladies) with tatoos on their neck or ankle or MILFS(mature stunning women). This category of club goers becloud the 'few' decent ones u'd find who are either there in the company of their bfs or who just wnt to hav fun.
I don't know about u,but I concord that one can still find a good girl in the club. I want good opinions on this.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
It depends,

But not advisable,

Just as you're a cool guy and choose 2 go clubbing

A cool lady can decide to catch her fun too,

clubbing doesn't make one bad, its all part of the fun

Although i personally wont recommend it cos ladies who club are more liable to get more drunk/smoke

and a lady who drink's like fish aint the best to stick around if you want a concrete relationship~
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mygoldie(f): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2011
190:

It depends,

But not advisable,

Just as you're a cool guy and choose 2 go clubbing

A cool lady can decide to catch her fun too,

clubbing doesn't make one bad, its all part of the fun

Although i personally wont recommend it cos ladies who club are more liable to get more drunk/smoke

and a lady who drink's like fish aint the best to stick around if you want a concrete relationship~

good one 190, you are a sound speaker,how you dey today?
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
Mygoldie:

good one 190, you are a sound speaker,how you dey today?

Im not OKAY!! cry cry cry
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mygoldie(f): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2011
why? what happened to you? shocked shocked
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
Mygoldie:

why? what happened to you? shocked shocked

cos im still wondering who's the character behind mygoldie,

you remind me of pweety4me
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mygoldie(f): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
190:

cos im still wondering who's the character behind mygoldie,

you remind me of pweety4me

who is that? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
put me down. I DON'T INPERSONATE.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mcleo007(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
@190, u do have a fair point there. Women are prone more to getting highly drunk when in the club cos they easily assume that urge to 'do more' when in such an environment.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by kaymoney2(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ OP as you try to give a club girl a trial you might not  be as lucky as lucky dube   undecided tongue
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by tayolumi(f): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2011
If you're looking for a good girl you should rather go to church! The girls at the club might be good but they might just want to get wild on that evening!
I dance like a stripper on a regular basis but when you see me at church shocked! oh my, you won't believe it's the same girl!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by kaymoney2(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2011
tayolumi:

If you're looking for a good girl you should rather go to church! The girls at the club might be good but they might just want to get wild on that evening!
[size=15pt]I dance like a stripper on a regular basis but when you see me at church  shocked! oh my, you won't believe it's the same girl![/size]

[size=14pt] Hmm Hands clapping for you[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mygoldie(f): 12:10am On Jan 05, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2011
Mcleo007:

This question has been on in my mind since God knows when. It got heated when of recent I heard this song by Dipp featuring YQ; even,there are abt 2 remixes of the song. The resolve in the said song is that,one can find a good gurl in the club. I'm at a stand on that assertion,owning to the fact that gurls like to have fun,but then,so many gurls u find in the club are either ashis,big timers(working class ladies) with tatoos on their neck or ankle or MILFS(mature stunning women). This category of club goers becloud the 'few' decent ones u'd find who are either there in the company of their bfs or who just wnt to hav fun.
I don't know about u,but I concord that one can still find a good girl in the club. I want good opinions on this.

does going to church makes someone better than a non going ?
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by tayolumi(f): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2011
No but it might bring out the good side of the someon that you wouldn't see in that person in a club. . .
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Carolece(f): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2011
As per the topic. The answer is NO. Neither can any woman find a man there. (I didnt say a good man, as there isnt such)
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by HTownEve(f): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2011
@ 190.  You are partly correct.  Good people do club too.  smiley  
Not everyone at the club drink that much.  Some don't even drink at all; they are just out there to dance and have fun.  You have to be selective.  That is why you take your time to know how the person operates outside the club.  

@ Tayolumi.  Naw.  It might even be easier to find a good girl at the club than some pretentious girls/guys at church.  Most people are themselves at the club.   I go to church too and I have met the most pretentious people in church and I just shake my head.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mygoldie(f): 12:31am On Jan 05, 2011
Carolece:

As per the topic. The answer is NO. Neither can any woman find a man there. (I didnt say a good man, as there isnt such)

Lol true kinda. undecided
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by MrsEve2(f): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2011
Maybe I should go to the club tonight. I need to increase my groupies. What club should I go to in Lagos?
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mygoldie(f): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2011
where have you been?? angry angry^^
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by HTownEve(f): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2011
LOL!

Would you guys say the same thing if it were a CLUB for mature and professional people?  

There are different kinds and grades of CLUBS.   wink
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by MrsEve2(f): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2011
Hey Mygoldie! I was working and now I am taking break. Now, where clubs should I go so I can increase my groupies!!!!!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Orton10(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2011
^
And ur point is. . .
HTown Eve:

LOL!

Would you guys say the same thing if it is a CLUB for mature and professional people?  

There are different kinds and grades of CLUBS.   wink

Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mygoldie(f): 12:45am On Jan 05, 2011
i don't know no club,i ve not been to one b4, seriously.
don't laf at me oh, lol.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2011
Yo yo yo hold on

aint eve in newyork or sometin
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Orton10(m): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2011
^
I thought u'were a  flexin-partyin-kinda-gurl?
I'm disapointed.lol
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by HTownEve(f): 12:53am On Jan 05, 2011
My point iiiiiiiiiiissss it depends on where you go.  There are some CLUBS for mature and professional people, and you are like wow so many responsible looking people in here.  They even have dress codes for such hang outs.  Dress responsibly or you are not getting in.  

You guys do know that there are some hang outs for religious people as well right?
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by HTownEve(f): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2011
LOL! 190, Eve ain't in New York.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by queensmith: 12:55am On Jan 05, 2011
I love this question!

let me put it to you this way- If you consider yourself a good man and you go clubbing- YES
if you think of yourself as a scumbag but your looking for someone completely different- NO

whatever brought you to the club also brought others to the club, and as much as you can try and judge a woman by her choice of entertainment, you cant exclude yourself from the judgement you use!

Then theres always the type of club you go to as well- for example if a woman had asked me 'can you find a good guy in a strip club' I will say no because only a prostitute goes looking at men in a strip club and only a man LovePeddler picks girls from a strip club but then again the pair make a perfect match!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mygoldie(f): 12:55am On Jan 05, 2011
these QUEENS on NL today,wetin happen?
you 'all left your royal throne, queens everywhere.
umm,i smell a rat. undecided undecided
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2011
HTown Eve:

LOL! 190, Eve ain't in New York.

she is, she american or sometin
staying in jersey or the bronx or new york,
she said so herself a couple of tymes!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Ivynwa(f): 1:17am On Jan 05, 2011
I'm a typical Nigerian lady reared by very modest parents. I can't claim perfection  because I am nowhere near it but I can carry my shoulder well to say that I am a modest person yet I love to club simply because I love music and love to chill out in that blaring-music atmosphere of a club. I love to dance too.

I go to clubs when I can find time yet I have never been drunk in my life(I can't imagine losing control of my senses,I will never put myself in that condition). I am not into alcoholand only take it once in a while and it gotta be minut too. I try to avoid Alcohol because I love my body natural and untainted. Strip clubs are not my kind of thing too, I have never been to one either.

I really don't agree that going to clubs makes one bad. Good people go to clubs, I have once met and befriended a responsible married mother of one in a club when she came clubbing with her sister. Couples, friends go clubbing, does that make them bad, what is that thing we have against the single, free and enjoying their lives that make us point fingers, paint pictures of goodness and badness. Who is perfect among us? I don't think that fondness for music and socialization should be negated in the scale of such judgement. More important virtues like decency, honesty should be on that scale. Just what I think.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 1:24am On Jan 05, 2011
^^Thats my IVY,

The modest amongst all women!!
The best thing to happen to nairaland!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car / How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? / Appreciating Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.