Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) (2033 Views)

Setting Standards In 3d Animation In Nigeria / Create Photorealistic Interior And Exterior Design In 3d / Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by ben3d: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2011
Are you good in character design, animation, modelling and vfx we are working on a new 3D movie ( HAUNTED IN 3D ) and we need animators we have 2 and we need just 2 more,
forward your details or dome reel to sword3d@yahoo.com.
You can call on 07033525061

We need just tow (2) animators.

Thank you.
Lets work

this is 2011 let do somthing new
HAUNTED IN 3D

Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by OKX(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
'Coning Soon'?
Really? Is dat d lead characters name?

And u guys want 2 swing d movie with 4 animators max?
Cool!
I also guess the awesome poster is to get us hooked, and breathless with anticipation, right?

And naturally u guys know what releasing a movie in 3d means and entails,
or then again maybe its just part of the movie title.

Goodluck chaps!
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by ben3d: 5:38am On Jan 07, 2011
The audition will begin on (10.1.2011)
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by ugo2u(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2011
@OKX
what do you mean 4 animator is too small, havent you watched killer bean? One guy did the lights texture and modelling (although all the characters had the same face and the voice acting was wack).

@poster

but to be honest its gonna be very unrealistic to do a movie with 4 animators, and can you pay for their services, heard it costs close to millions to pay them. Just pray you have enough systems to render. Any way good luck!
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by OKX(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ugo
killer bean is a 3 or 4 minute short.(atleast the one i know)
4 animators swinging a feature length movie will prolly need to work 4 on it d rest of their lives, unless they r willing 2 sacrifice quality and they dont have a time deadline.
u gat modeling, rigging, xter animation- with lip synching/ facial animation etc- ever heard of animators block!
when u have worked hard for a week on xter, and uve barely scratched ur workload, u will appreciate my point.

theres a reason why 'good' animations take time n lotsa people.
but that was sarcasm on my part. dude sounds clueless.

wish him luck tho. dont think rendering will be his biggest problem tho.

wot i found amusing was, him, trying to limit the number of animators- like there are enough of them to afford to be picky.
and that half-assed poster musta been d last straw.
theres even an audition, guess the 3d xters will line up for it. lol
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by PeterReezer: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2011
doing this movie by traditional keyframing will be the major problem. Motion capture will save a lot of time and energy, but the materials are damn expensive. The point is doing a movie with 4 persons is not going to be feasible- time and energy factor. Hollywood uses 20-50 worker even with motioncapture. And a little question,how about the audio.
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by harakiri(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Poster

I'm still a n00b in 3d modelling (still playing around with blender) but i can tell you that 4 animators for a full length movie should be termed joke of the century unless it's a one minute flick to show your stuff. Is it just animation? How about modelling, rendering,programming,texturing and so many other tasks unmentioned in your post? Try watching "Big buck bunny" on YouTube. It's a 10 minute short movie and it took tons of man hours and dedicated professionals and it took them about SIX MONTHS just for a ten minute movie and you're talking full length?

Get real bruv!
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by ugo2u(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2011
Killer bean is a full lenght movie. And 4 ppl can pull of a movie, its possible just that it needs a hell of a long time and serious dedication which is rare in 9ja. If you believe you can, then do so and never stop believin, as you continue your crew may increase so will your experience. Try simple movie
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by harakiri(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2011
ugo_2u:

Killer bean is a full lenght movie. And 4 ppl can pull of a movie, its possible just that it needs a hell of a long time and serious dedication which is rare in 9ja. If you believe you can, then do so and never stop believin, as you continue your crew may increase so will your experience.  Try simple movie

It took Jeff Lew YEARS to pull off killer bean with meager assistance from other people. That explains why there wasn't much creativity in the movie, all the characters look almost the same and the graphics aren't that mind blowing. The killer bean movie sold more because of the name behind it (Jeff Lew : Lead programmer for Matrix Reloaded) rather than the content of the movie itself. The story line wasn't so bad though.

Nuff said!
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by ugo2u(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2011
shun goku satsu!!!!
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by ben3d: 4:57am On Feb 04, 2011
New

Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by ugo2u(m): 6:12am On Feb 04, 2011
resize the pic to 640 x 480 because of screen resolutions or I will have to pull it down. wink
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by kleffReBIRTH: 2:48am On Feb 16, 2011
am intrested but it will cost you! Call me if u realy mean it! 08138567160
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by c3dube(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2011
im a 3d animator, and ive had my fair share of experience, criticizim and pressure.
ive been into this for 3yrs now on freelance and yet i still bring in hands for texturing and post production.
i have seen so many unfinished animation project on nairaland and this will definitly become one of them soon.
YOU CAN NEVER PULL OFF A GREAT ANIMATION FILM WITH ONLY 4 ANIMATORS.
YES i made a 3d animated music video titled ONYEDIKACHINEKE and i im presently into VFX i.e blending my animation with real live video shots.
i just finised 2 music videos for ONYZ and AMPLIKI.

i would love to see your project plan and workflow, so as to se if it will be a success.
Re: We are Looking For Animators (haunted In 3d) by Wannatry: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2011
[size=14pt]@Poster
Hahahaha, I love the sign of people on adventure,

actually,

the problem you'll have will be the size of your manpower and dedication too,

you have the following things to accomplish at the production pipeline:-

Character design and illustration

Modeling
Rigging
Texturing
animation
Lighting
Rendering
Editing(compositing)
sound Editing
Special effects

Your hands are full man, if you'll pay me, I'll assist you, I know all the process, but you'll need more than 4 animators.

infact( lips tight, just call me, I'll help you, 08033959893)
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Start A Graphic Design Graphic Design Courses With Ellae Creative, Lekki, Lagos / Sketch Of Taraji P Henson / Where Can I Buy This Canon Camcorder Camera In Lagos Nigeria......?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.