Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (5193 Views)

Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by jamzy1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2007
Please my dearest people in #land i want ask Una this question? because the stuff don dey boda me since i don do am, so i won know if i still get upper hand with the girl in question. abeg urgent reply needed. sad
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by Creamish(f): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2007
U havent rily explained d situation---whatz d real problem?
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2007
undecided depends on the behavioral characteristics she possesses. if she is humble in nature, there might be a possibility. but if she is the opposite, i can't say of that. undecided
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by jamzy1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
o.k people, the real problem was that we are different in the fact that i real like people who knows how to play ( always happy) because she was a beliver of wich i was her first boyfriend so was like not that really smart about datting. but she is humble,silent,infact o.k as a girl , but she likes me given a time to think b4 doing anything, infact we have neva had sex only romancing.so we left each order then i later called her back after like 3-4 month and she answer me.
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by cuteass1(f): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ jamzy 1

Dear, i adore you so so much, for the ability of pushing your pride aside to show your girl she's worth all your time (my signature says it all) wink Ver few men will be so humble, kudos pally!! cheesy

Regards your question, if what you did, really did require the action, there's nothing wrong with it. It would make her fall in love with you all over again, for the exercision of humility, some guys will rather have hell freeze over

If she's worth it, then she'd do nothing short of appreciating you, and believe me, looking down on you wouldn't be an option. In a relationship, there should be times of compromisis, not minding to go over the edge just to show your "love" they mean so much to you wink Please keep it up oo (wish all guys understood the word "relationship" to this level angry )

It shouldnt matter who it is doing the job, thats why you're in love. If her behaviour indicates the opposite, then she wasnt worth the treat afterall sad

my boyfriend once knelt down to ask for forgiveness on an occassion, i tell you this, my heart sank in love smiley
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by iice(f): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2007
Depends on the lady. Sometimes even kneeling doesn't do the trick

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by Kratos(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
LOL

Deep

Me i have laid down flat,roll in mud(joke) cried till i started laughing

everything

before she will consider me

n she said she just pities me

that would do

cos she is back

so i think u need to go the whole 9 yards esp

if u know u r at break point
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by nikynike(f): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2007
If that's her requirement for you to be reconsidered l think you should do it. But if it becomes her habit, it's better to correct her and tell her the implications of kneeling for her always.
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by jamzy1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2007
embarassed well people did know what the girl just gave me a call once and neva called again, up till now ,well i think that is just by the way so am now planning to search for another garl , you know what i mean, !
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by jamzy1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2007
smiley So now any one who give a Bleep about me or pity me and wanna hook me up to i promise neva to make mistakes again should just call me on my cell (08059578348) well any tribe xpected ,cus am not a racist. my 4mer garl was frm kogi so any either egu,ijebu,awori any at all.
Thanx

James .o.o
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by iice(f): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2007
Ehem *coughs* Tactics! grin
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by jamzy1(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2013
very funny
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by Beync(f): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by KAYD007(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
even if she caught me on top of the poster above me b.anging away..... i no go kneel beg,cos it wasn't me, no be me. angry

how much more on a trivial thing as yours? angry

i beggeee, clear road for me jor make i see wella wella angry
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by TableLeg(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
jamzy1: Please my dearest people in #land i want ask Una this question? because the stuff don dey boda me since i don do am, so i won know if i still get upper hand with the girl in question. abeg urgent reply needed. sad
It is proper for you to kneel down, and lick the floor your lady walks on so she can reconsider you
If she doesnt reconsider you after all of the above, suggest if you could eat her shi...t or drain piss out of vajayjay too!
Idio..tic human being!
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by Beync(f): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
KAYD007: even if she caught me with the poster above me braiding her hair ..... i no go kneel beg,cos it wasn't me, no be me. angry

how much more on a trivial thing as yours? angry

i beggeee, clear road for me jor make i see wella wella angry
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by KAYD007(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
angry angry
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by k2039: 2:43am On Feb 19, 2013
I can't ever kneel for a girl, in fact begging a girl for me depends on the gravity of my offence. Because when things go wrong in the future she will start saying stories like she only gave you a second chance because you begged her and that can be insulting.
If you offended her, you can apologise but not begging her(afterall it's not like you won't beoffering anything in the relationshipp) and it's even worse kneeling.
Call me an insane egomaniac, but I will never kneel or beg a girl to take me or date me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by KateSpade(f): 2:45am On Feb 19, 2013
If you have to beg someone to be with you (or be your friend), its never worth it.

The only thing you should beg for is forgiveness, your life and a job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by tpiah2: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nothing wrong with it if that's how you guys get your freaks on.
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by tpiah2: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
jamzy1:
embarassed well people did know what the girl just gave me a call once and neva called again, up till now ,well i think that is just by the way so am now planning to search for another garl , you know what i mean, !

Eyah
Re: Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? by tpiah2: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
k2039:
I can't ever kneel for a girl, in fact begging a girl for me depends on the gravity of my offence. Because when things go wrong in the future she will start saying stories like she only gave you a second chance because you begged her and that can be insulting.
If you offended her, you can apologise but not begging her(afterall it's not like you won't beoffering anything in the relationshipp) and it's even worse kneeling.
Call me an insane egomaniac, but I will never kneel or beg a girl to take me or date me.

You never met the girl you will beg for, I guess.

(1) (Reply)

My Roommates Boyfriend / Some Gals Are Crazy. / My Girl Randomly Sleep With Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.