Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List (14469 Views)

5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University / OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List by MSK1: 6:41am On Jan 05, 2011
Hello, am M S K . I got to know that there are some Direct entry candidates that dont even know about the online pasted list and how it can be checked. If knew, you must be very sure you are not in 1st list before waiting for the 2nd list because there some that have been given admission and they did'nt know.
Jamb site site uploaded the first batch for DE on 16th of Dec. last year.
Infact , OAU also uploaded her DE 1st batch list on 23rd of Dec. last year.
- To check ur Jamb admission status , log on to www.jamb.org.ng click on "ADMISSION STATUS" then enter your REGISTRATION NUMBER . This site will let you know if you have been offered admission in OAU or not.
- To check OAU 1st batch online admission list , log on to eportal.oauife.edu.ng click on "OAU 1ST BATCH ONLINE ADMISSION LIST", enter your REGISTRATION NUMBER and press enter. This site does'nt work at times but, keep on re-trying to get the info. needed.
NOTE: If "NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET" is shown to you when you check the Jamb site, you must make sure you check the OAUeportal listed above to confirm. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT !
I Wish You Best Of Luck.
For more info. These are mine:
Facebookname: msk tywo.
Email: msknewlife@yahoo.com
Number: 08136904875.
Re: Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List by samphem(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2012
Pls i need urgent reply i heard that oau is not accepting offa poly pls help me confirm

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Forget What You Read / The Rot In Unity Schools / Public Schools Back In Those Days (Your Experiences)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.