Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here (63098 Views)

Strictly For Elect/elect Aspirants, Students, Engineers And Professionals. / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
MzDeeb:
Hi,

Please has anyone heard of ivy leagues associates/ synergy and leverage associates, a tutorial centre for ACCA and how good they are as well. I am confused as to whcih one to go for.

Also, can someone please recommend the best tutorial centre to attend lectures for F5 & F6 in lagos.

Thanks.
i attend ivy league. Lectures are top notch. TNSS is also very good
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
They're both really good and it might come down to your proximity to the Centre.

Synergy just became a Platinum learning provider while IvyLeague is still a Gold learning provider.

I know someone who attended TNSS for a week and left to IvyLeague.
Make of that what you will.

I use IvyLeague and I've not regretted it so far.

MzDeeb:
Hi,

Please has anyone heard of ivy leagues associates/ synergy and leverage associates, a tutorial centre for ACCA and how good they are as well. I am confused as to whcih one to go for.

Also, can someone please recommend the best tutorial centre to attend lectures for F5 & F6 in lagos.

Thanks.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Melonny(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
MzDeeb:
Hi,

Thanks.
please don't go near wyse.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by MzDeeb(f): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Melonny:
please don't go near wyse.

Hmmm.. Ok. Thanks

I appreciate
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by MzDeeb(f): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
haibe:

Ohk.. Pls what's TNSS.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by MzDeeb(f): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
haibe:

Ohk.. Pls what's TNSS.

haibe:

Ohk.. Thanks. Guess i will go for Ivy league then.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2017
MzDeeb:

Ohk.. Pls what's TNSS.

the new synergy whatever! Cant remember now.

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Quadorup(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello house!!1
I am a BSc holder in Economics...Please help me with how i can go about the registration for ACCA and its fees.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Melonny(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Quadorup:
Hello house!!1
I am a BSc holder in Economics...Please help me with how i can go about the registration for ACCA and its fees.

Thank you in anticipation.
you will start from paper f2 (management accounting). you will be exempted from just one paper. so u ve got 13 papers to write. I wish you goodluck. Google- ACCA for more or go to any nearby tutor centre for more info.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by emyboy94: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2017
i prefer synergy.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by coolchux1: 5:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Hi guys, I'm a graduate of economics and I plan to register this year and sit for the September exams. How feasible is it to self-study for acca? I'm trying to be cost effective.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2017
Very feasible
Some people don't do classes.
Make Open Tuition your friend and download videos relating to your paper.
The ones taught by London Business School of Business and Finance are the best, if you ask me.
I find Jenny Cummins to be an awesome teacher.

Good luck.

coolchux1:
Hi guys, I'm a graduate of economics and I plan to register this year and sit for the September exams. How feasible is it to self-study for acca? I'm trying to be cost effective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Anietiel: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Please I am graduate of accounting from the University of Uyo,which paper do I start with(ACCA)
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2017
F5

Anietiel:
Please I am graduate of accounting from the University of Uyo,which paper do I start with(ACCA)
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Ugosample(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good day everyone.

For someone who has ICAN (ACA) already, how many papers does the person need to write to have ACCA?

Thank you
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
The entire professional suite.
That is P1, P2, P3 and 2 of P4,P5, P6 and P7

So 5 in total.

Ugosample:
Good day everyone.

For someone who has ICAN (ACA) already, how many papers does the person need to write to have ACCA?

Thank you
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Talkingboy: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Very feasible
Some people don't do classes.
Make Open Tuition your friend and download videos relating to your paper.
The ones taught by London Business School of Business and Finance are the best, if you ask me.
I find Jenny Cummins to be an awesome teacher.

Good luck.

ARE U ACA OR ACCA ALREADY SIR?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Still doing my F's in ACCA.

Talkingboy:

ARE U ACA OR ACCA ALREADY SIR?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Talkingboy: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Still doing my F's in ACCA.

oK... ALL D BEST BRO
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haby2009: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hi guyz. Kl thread. I studies engineering in unilag. But i intend to start the ACCA this year. Jst paid the reg fee yesterday. Prior to visiting this thread, I only knew of synergy. Pls advise me on which of the tutorial center for freshers. I should add that i would only be available weekends. Plus are there any advices you have for me vis a vis the whole acca exam. Thank you. Awaiting ur informative responses
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 6:20am On Mar 02, 2017
MzDeeb:

Ohk.. Pls what's TNSS.

Ohk.. Thanks. Guess i will go for Ivy league then.
did u finally decide on which one
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2017
Congratulations on taking the first step.

You can go here and select Nigeria from the drop-down menufor a list of Tuition providers in Nigeria.

You then have to determine the number of papers you want to write. ACCA Paper based exams are held 4 times a year: March, June, September and December.
However, ACCA is ending Paper based exams for F1, F2 and F3 after this June diet so you have to do CBE i.e. Computer Based Exams.
CBE Exam locations are every British Council office in Nigeria and Synergy at Iponri.

This should be enough information to start off on.

Goodluck.

haby2009:
Hi guyz. Kl thread. I studies engineering in unilag. But i intend to start the ACCA this year. Jst paid the reg fee yesterday. Prior to visiting this thread, I only knew of synergy. Pls advise me on which of the tutorial center for freshers. I should add that i would only be available weekends. Plus are there any advices you have for me vis a vis the whole acca exam. Thank you. Awaiting ur informative responses
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by EngrBouss(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Specialize in the use of computer software particular to your field or what you wish to be proficient in. Check https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics for more details or call/WhatsApp me on 07087210933. Have a great week.

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by coolchux1: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Good morning guys, I plan to register next week but I am unable to decide if I want to sit for the June exams or the one for September. I don't know if the June date will provide me with adequate time to prepare considering my job, while September seems too far off.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2017
How quick are you with assimilation?
Most people writing in June have started classes in January.
It's very late to start classes now.
Also, when it concerns ACCA, September is as close as can be.

coolchux1:
Good morning guys, I plan to register next week but I am unable to decide if I want to sit for the June exams or the one for September. I don't know if the June date will provide me with adequate time to prepare considering my job, while September seems too far off.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by accavideoslsbf: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
h
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by cooa(f): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
ciwi:
Which paper would y'all suggest I take with F5?

You need to do a paper that share some syllabus points. This article explains it https://countingonaccounting./2013/11/19/what-acca-paper-combinations-should-i-take/
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by cooa(f): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
coolchux1:

It is possible. I self studied for all my ACCA exams, except tax. I also started a site for people who wish to do the same www.countingonaccounting.com . I'm currently asking students to send in topics they'd like to see explained to go on the website.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by gregor1: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
hayoakins:

Hiya,

Shoot me an email. Welcome on board.

cheers.
pls I will need the study materials. Here is my email f1-f3 chizieg@yahoo.com
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Hi N.

How you doing?

cooa:

It is possible. I self studied for all my ACCA exams, except tax. I also started a site for people who wish to do the same www.countingonaccounting.com . I'm currently asking students to send in topics they'd like to see explained to go on the website.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by cooa(f): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Hi N.

How you doing?

I'm good, It has been a while cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals / Pwc Or Deloitte / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.