Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? (2393 Views)

Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? / Is It Necessary To Date Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by alagha: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2011
angry she is beautiful, humble,obedient loyal,e.t.c,above all she is a harlot, yet my friend wants her as wife.
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Beync(f): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
Rebab was a prostitude but she found favour from God, God showed her mercy becos her heart was gud tawards his people. ur friends found sometthing in her.
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by sistajay(f): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
Your friend is one lucky guy!!
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2011
and HIV and AIDs are Lucky Agent's
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Beync(f): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^ they wil certainly go for test before anything.
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2011
Beync:

^^ they wil certainly go for test before anything.
okay that is if they haven't gon RAW already cos its what he's already eaten that's kipin him undecided
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Areaboy2(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2011
alagha:

angry she is beautiful, humble,obedient loyal,e.t.c,above all she is a harlot, yet my friend wants her as wife.

n how do u know she is a harlot?? have u paid her for sex b4

well, if she is loyal, run medical and get what ever can be treated, treated. then he can proceed with his life. undecided
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Beync(f): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2011
@190, there are qaulities  beyound wat he is eating  dat cud make him want to keep her like the op metioned. those three qaulities wud be enough for me to change the fourth one if  its a woman i truly love if i were a man.
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Coolabbie: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
If she has given up her harlotry den its ok. Just because she wz a harlot doesnt make her less of a woman.
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
Beync:

@190, there are qaulities  beyound wat he is eating  dat cud make him want to keep her like the op metioned. those three qaulities wud be enough for me to change the fourth one if  its a woman i truly love if i were a man.
In as much as she's been a harlot, she has been exposed to so many risks,
apart from the diseases,the guy has to think about her business,her plans for the future,
definitely not worth the risk
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Beync(f): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2011
diferent people with diferent thought anyway. for me, wat mater most is the future, the past wud not determine my future happiness. U can even see some homegirls who are even worse than some of these prostitudes, circustances cud make one live a cerain way of life. given gud upbringing, care, luv, and enviroments etc some prostitude wud'nt hav been out there selling themselvs for money except for those it runs in their gene.
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2011
190:

In as much as she's been a harlot, she has been exposed to so many risks,
apart from the diseases,the guy has to think about her business,her plans for the future,
definitely  not worth the risk

THIS GOES TO SHOW HOW U MAKE WRONG CONCLUSIONS. USING THE THE PAST AS A YARD STICK IN MEASURING THE PRESENT AND FUTURE. HMMMMM!  embarassed embarassed

Beync:

diferent people with diferent thought anyway. for me, wat mater most is the future, the past wud not determine my future happiness. U can even see some homegirls who are even worse than some of these prostitudes,  circustances cud make one live a cerain way of life. given gud upbringing, care, luv, and enviroments etc some prostitude wud'nt hav been out there selling themselvs for money except for those it runs in their gene.

your WORDS TOUCHED ME DEEPLY COS ITS THE TRUTH HOWEVER MOST PEOPLE MAY SHY AWAY FROM SUCH REALITY. smiley  wink
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^Okay by the tyme u start crying 2 God xpecting a miracle in church
dont call no one name's
You can never change a LovePeddler into a house wife,
she wud bang anything she sees//
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Omolola1(f): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
There's nothing wrong with it if she is willing to change

I read a novel where a pastor fell in love with a harlot and God insisted she was the right person for him

It doesn;t matter if she is harlot, most of this harlots are even better than the so-called good gurlz, if you truly love her (and not lust), she is willing to change and regret her actions, why not go for her.

NO BIG DEAL!
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2011
And STDs and STIs would be rubbing their hands

saying,

what a merrily go round FREE New YEAR GIFT is this, undecided undecided
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Omolola1(f): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2011
Oh, common! dont be so sarcastic, definitely all those tests wud be done b4 d wedding
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
And what chance does she have to scale tru thoes test,

She been a LovePeddler, she's seen it all, They normally fail anyways,

If STI gud, can be treated but STDs/hiv, oh well,

whichever case, Im not interested, Life is too precious 2 waste on someone who foolishly lost hers,
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Omolola1(f): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2011
chances are she wuld be clean, most of this harlots are sensitized, at least sum of them re wise enough to use condoms
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2011

are condoms 100%
Okay i have to be plain here, I kant live with the fact that she has alwways been a PUBLIC TOILET,

Never,

I would always find myself SAD,
Im not expecting her 2 be a virgin but definitely not a HARLOT

You go 2 public and a couple of guys point @ her saying Ive shagged that lady',

shes good, KMT
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Omolola1(f): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ok, i give up! no point arguing
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
Thank you, @lest u know its tru.dont let ur bro do it,
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Omolola1(f): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2011
No, it is not! i dnt agree wiv u on ds topic, i wuld av lvd to trash it out wiv u but dnt want to argue no more ~
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
Omolola1:

No, it is not! i dnt agree wiv u on ds topic, i wuld av lvd to trash it out wiv u but dnt want to argue no more ~
grin grin you don go rethink,
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Omolola1(f): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2011
which rethink? i still maintain my stand! harlots re lyk every oda person, evryone shud b givn a right 2 a 2nd chance
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Orikinla(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
Do you know that our Lord and Messiah's lineage went back to  Rahab the harlot?

What is the difference between the harlot and the typical Nigerian girlfriend who gets paid in cash and kind for her sexual service in your "relationship".

NO GIVE ANY NAIJA BABE MONEY OR GIFTS FOR ONE YEAR AND SHE GO SHOW YOU HER TRUE COLOURS.

Please, let him marry her if he truly loves and respects her.

Majority of the so called harlots of yesterday are happily married wives and mothers today.
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
NO GIVE ANY NAIJA BABE MONEY OR GIFTS FOR ONE YEAR AND SHE GO SHOW YOU HER TRUE COLOURS.
grin grin grin grin so true

Alot of ppl are making off-key comments abt settling down with a LovePeddler
why dont you pick ladies off the streets and get them married,

i would immediately check into a rehab if such tot cross my mind
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Omolola1(f): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2011
@Orikinla, why, u re so factual! God bless u 4 dat response
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
Una win, I don go sleep, l8ter embarassed
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Orikinla(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
190:

Una win, I don go sleep, l8ter embarassed

Merci.

I have done NGO work with so called harlots in Lagos and Calabar.
They are victims of circumstance.

I prefer to date one of them to dating a pretender who is even doing worse things and telling lies to cover her tracks.

“Rahab the Harlot”.

A harlot is a prostitute, a woman who sells sex. "Rahab the Harlot" was NOT an Israelite. God often killed His “chosen” Israelites for marrying outside their "sacred" bloodline. Rahab was a definite exception. Rahab was also a traitor to her own people - the people of Jericho. With Rahab's traitorous help, the people of Jericho were all killed - every man, woman and child - except for Rahab and her family.

The Israelite priest Salmon married Rahab the Harlot.

Salmon and Rahab the Harlot had their son Boaz.

Boaz married Ruth the Moabite.

Ruth was also NOT of the sacred Israelite bloodline. Ruth 2:2

Ruth seduced and had sex with Boaz before marriage.

Ruth and Boaz had Obed - who was the father of Jesse - who was the father of King David.

For a good link on Ruth: http://www.womeninthebible.net/1.13.Ruth.htm

Two women, Rahab and Ruth, who were genetically close to King David, were definately OUT of God's "sacred" Israelite bloodline.

Rahab the Harlot was King David's great, great grandmother.

Ruth was King David's great grandmother.

Obed's wife was King David's grandmother.

Jesse's wife was King David' mother.
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Omolola1(f): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2011
No mind 190,

He nor get point grin
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by Carolece(f): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
alagha:

If she's all that, how can she be going out selling her puci? Something doesnt add up here. Is he telling her to go out and exchange her body for cash? undecided
Re: Harlot Wife, Ls It Necessary? by 190: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^Pay no attention to omolola and orikalana this poster is obviously has eaten her Public fruit and missed his way home

(1) (2) (Reply)

ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. / 9 Things Men Think When They See You Naked / Can A Girl Be Turned Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.