Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,754 members, 7,802,310 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? (6534 Views)

Winners Canaanland Is Not Just A Ministry But A Mystery,wonders Are Happening. / Things Are Happening / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by pslm23(f): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
This past weekend, we woke to hear of thousands of birds dropping dead from the sky in certain states in the US. They blamed it on the smoke from fire crackers that were shot to celebrate the New Year.
Today we are hearing stories from all over the world of birds dropping dead and fishes dying. Also, in a state in Canada, the residents woke to find their river had turned green.

For those reading this and living at home (Nigeria), have u guys seen or heard of any strange happenings apart from the senseless killings going on?
There's a preacher on the radion here in NJ that has declared that the world is ending in 2011. His name is Harold Camping if anybody wants to research him. People have called him a liar, false prophet, etc but when u listen to him, it makes u wonder

Well, I guess we all have to clean up our acts and make our ways stright with God. In short, I'm re-dedicating my life again to Him.

May God help us all in these end times.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by alexleo(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2011
all these happenings believe is a wake up call from God to alert us on the rapture of the church that will soon take place. This period calls for serious preparation for heaven. Those who fail to prepare now and be at alert will miss the rapture. The world is becoming empty by the day. Even the bombing here in nigeria is part of the signs of the last days. Embrace Jesus now for He is our hope of eternal glory. Those who reject him are heading to eternal perdition. May God make you rapturable.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2011
poster,
stange things have been happening from inception, present day happenings are even better than biblical era, when last did u hear human being turn to a pillar of salt, first born of every family in a country all died same time over night, flood killed the whole earth population; only a family survived/

Gosh wake up from yur slumbers, and face the present, the future will take care of itself.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by lillyveezy: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
@poster, the guide of all times is the bible.any word or predictions not tallying at least to the ones u understand, pls discard.GOD helping us we be raptured only if we prepare for it.
Re: Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by mazaje(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
End of days enthusiast, eh?. . .Interesting. . . .
Re: Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by tpia1: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
i dont know what's going on.

2 million dead fish in maryland sounds strange.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-06/us/maryland.fish.kill_1_cold-water-stress-fish-spot?_s=PM:US

and why do they keep blaming these things on natural causes when it's obviously something else?
Re: Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by kandiikane(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2011
I thought it was going to end in 2012? smiley
Re: Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by VALIDATOR: 3:04pm On May 12, 2011
kandiikane:

I thought it was going to end in 2012? smiley

I thought it already ended in 1757 according to the list here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Coming_of_Christ#Last_Day_counterfeits
Re: Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by dare2think: 3:42pm On May 12, 2011
alexleo:

all these happenings believe is a wake up call from God to alert us on the rapture of the church that will soon take place. This period calls for serious preparation for heaven. Those who fail to prepare now and be at alert will miss the rapture. The world is becoming empty by the day. Even the bombing here in nigeria is part of the signs of the last days. Embrace Jesus now for He is our hope of eternal glory. Those who reject him are heading to eternal perdition. May God make you rapturable.

I guess you missed the atomic bomb in 1945, What would you say if that happens now.

The world will end tonight??

If you fail to enjoy your life now, your next generation would do it for you. So, keep waiting,
Re: Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by pslm23(f): 4:28pm On May 12, 2011
The latest prediction is May 21 2011. There are huge billboards in certain towns of South Jersey announcing this date. Na wa oh!

Here is a linkhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885541/ns/us_news-life/t/end-days-may-believers-enter-final-stretch/

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/
Re: Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? by sluch333: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
enitan2002: poster,
stange things have been happening from inception, present day happenings are even better than biblical era, when last did u hear human being turn to a pillar of salt, first born of every family in a country all died same time over night, flood killed the whole earth population; only a family survived/

Gosh wake up from yur slumbers, and face the present, the future will take care of itself.

The biblical era u are talking abt was b4 Christ came to Die for our sins nd that's why those happenings are not like that again. In those days the people communicate directly with God nd now we have Christ as our intercessor. Its real that this sinful world will soon come to an end. Goggle this ( www Angelica Zambrano 23hrs devine revelation of heaven nd hell. its titled Prepare to meet your God)
I think its time u give ur life to Jesus Christ, cus d way u are going with ur life is sure ticket to HELL FIRE. I pray Jesus visit u soon, God help u

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Pope Resigned-- Homosexual Network Among Priests / What An Atheist Will Never Tell You / Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.