Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka (4859 Views)

Celebrities Of Ekiti Origin / Funmilayo Ransome Kuti: The First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria [Photos] / Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka @ 50 years old kiss This woman is just gorgeous!

Pixs during Fayemi's welcome-back-as-governor, 2010

[img]http://thewillnigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=bola_tinubu_acn__866244266.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs. Fayemi sees that are husband is getting too close to the deputy

She moves in to save her marriage grin

Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2011
I can't believe that the 'girl' is 50.
Ileke-IdI:

Very funny
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by edoyad(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2011
The chick no bad, but she's not available now.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by abswale(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2011
God bless Ekiti State!!!
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Onlytruth(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2011
lol, she looks like my senior sister!  undecided undecided
Frankly she looks Igbo, complete with her attire.  cool

Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by philip0906(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
so how's this politics? undecided undecided
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2011
happy bye day dear D-governor of my dear state
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by T9ksy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
Frankly she looks Igbo, complete with her attire

BUT FORTUNATELY SHE'S NOT IGBO INSPITE OF HER ATTIRE !!!
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Eziachi: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2011
Beware mrs first lady!! Just beware!!
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Fhemmmy: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2011
Money good
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
Onlytruth:

Frankly she looks Igbo, complete with her attire.  cool

Yes. She's a carbon copy of Okonjo Iweala and Dora Akunyili. tongue
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by isimili: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
Thats fantastic. i hope she takes over as a fully elected Governor after kayode's term. Hoe her brains are as sharp as her looks. She is a very beautiful girl and clear evidence that the new 50 is now the old 40.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2011
For this woman I am officially declaring for the ACN.

Can she make me her PA for personal affairs?
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by SEFAGO(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2011
Aigbofa:

Yes. She's a carbon copy of Okonjo Iweala and Dora Akunyili. tongue

LOL, and I thought I was the king of trouble making.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by ekubear1: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
That is a good look @ 50.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
@Poster, isn't this the same Mrs Olayinka whom you manipulated on an earlier thread on Fayemi as being possibly DIRTY?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571566.32.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571566.64.html
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by KnowAll(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en&gl=uk&client=safari&q=Helen%20prest#i=13

Look at this lady she is 50, 50 is definately d new 40.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
yorubas

we sabi parii cheesy

see awon egbons gettin down
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by PhysicsHD: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Is it just me or does the guy in the white look somewhat like Atiku?
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by PhysicsHD: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2011
Atiku's long lost Yoruba brother, or his non-evil twin, creeping up in the background.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by SEFAGO(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
oyb:

yorubas

we sabi parii cheesy

see awon egbons gettin down

Forget your troubles, borrow money, throw party, - 9ice (Yoruba Philosopher)
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by fstranger6: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^^^

Oloshi ni bobo yi sha

I thought you said you dont speak Yoruba

When did 9ice become a philosopher

BAba nla morasucker the bobo SEFAGO yi sha
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by SEFAGO(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2011
fstranger6:

^^^^

Oloshi ni bobo yi sha

I thought you said you dont speak Yoruba

When did 9ice become a philosopher

BAba nla morasucker the bobo SEFAGO yi sha

ki lo on she were yi. Ti ba fo e le ti grin

I dont speak yoruba, I am a posh mensa wielding guy. grin
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by fstranger6: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
SEFAGO:

ki lo on she were yi. Ti ba fo e le ti grin

I dont speak yoruba, I am a posh mensa wielding guy. grin

Obviously, you are one crazy Ajebutter

No Aje pako like me would utter such phrase in that context

It just sounds gay!
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by ekubear1: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2011
KnowAll:

http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en&gl=uk&client=safari&q=Helen%20prest#i=13

Look at this lady she is 50, 50 is definately d new 40.

Fine wine!
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, isn't this the same Mrs Olayinka whom you manipulated on an earlier thread on Fayemi as being possibly DIRTY?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571566.32.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571566.64.html

Ehrrm, you're going to have to point out that exact post

So saying the asset is questionable since the source of the assets was not produced, meant that I "manipulated" her as being possibly dirty?

I have the utmost respect for that woman, and I'll keep the reason(s) private since I'm supposed to be assuming she's possibly dirty lol
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Jan 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ehrrm, you're going to have to point out that exact post

So saying the asset is questionable since the source of the assets was not produced, meant that I "manipulated" her as being possibly dirty?

I have the utmost respect for that woman, and I'll keep the reason(s) private since I'm supposed to be assuming she's possibly dirty lol

DUH! lipsrsealed
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

DUH! lipsrsealed
Ok, so if that is the case. . . .how does that make her less beautiful and brilliant? [purpose of the thread]. How should  a momentary uncertainty impede moi [Ileke-idi] from celebrating a beautiful 50yrs old woman?
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Jan 07, 2011
I only asked you a question is all. Also, I am not entirely sure how, from a bunch of pictures, you came away with her being brilliant as well.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I only asked you a question is all. Also, I am not entirely sure how, from a bunch of pictures, you came away with her being brilliant as well. 

Ofcourse not by breath taking pictures. That would be weird.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by jensinmi(m): 6:57am On Jan 07, 2011
PhysicsHD:

Is it just me or does the guy in the white look somewhat like Atiku?

PhysicsHD:

Atiku's long lost Yoruba brother, or his non-evil twin, creeping up in the background.

@ PhysicsHD

That is Babafemi Ojudu the Former Managing Editor of THE NEWS Magazine aka Mr. Chop and Clean Mouth.

He's one of the "Tinubu people" from Lagos who have invaded Ekiti to let us know how much they love us. He is interested in becoming the Senator for Ekiti Central District.

Now that Bode Ola has wrestled the seat from the hands of the PDP's Femi Kila, they have magically appeared to dispossess him of the seat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour / Rihanna Shows Off New Nose Piercing With Massive Ring (photos) / Oh My! Phyno Cuts Hair, Shows Off His New Haircut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.