Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old (5192 Views)

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by napep: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2011
A 94-YEAR-OLD Indian farmer is claiming to be the world's oldest dad.

Ramajit Raghav claims his wife Shakuntala, 59, gave birth to their son Karamjit just last month.

The couple have described the boy as "god's gift" — and aren't ruling out having more.

Ramajit said: "It is great that I have become the world's oldest dad.

"I am a strong follower of Lord Shiva. I wanted to have an offspring and prayed for him. This child is god's gift to me."

The proud father, who was a wrestler in his youth, puts his virility down to his high-calorie diet.
He added: "My daily diet comprises of three litres of milk, half a kilo of almonds and half a kilo ghee (clarified butter).

"I had visited a quack in the village and he gave me some tablets but I didn't take them and threw them away."

When asked whether he was worried about his child's future, Ramajit said he would still be playing with his son in a decade.

He added: "Nothing will happen to my child as I will die only if a black snake bites me and that is very far.

"Visit me after 10 years and you will find me in the same appearance."

It is unknown how many children Ramajit has.

Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by crabsoyst: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
So, this man still dey KAPUT!!!!! na wah o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by ifyalways(f): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
napep:

A 94-YEAR-OLD Indian farmer is claiming to be the world's oldest dad.

Ramajit Raghav claims his wife Shakuntala, 59, gave birth to their son Karamjit just last month.

The couple have described the boy as "god's gift" — and aren't ruling out having more.

Ramajit said: "It is great that I have become the world's oldest dad.

"I am a strong follower of Lord Shiva. I wanted to have an offspring and prayed for him. This child is god's gift to me."

The proud father, who was a wrestler in his youth, puts his virility down to his high-calorie diet.
He added: "My daily diet comprises of three litres of milk, half a kilo of almonds and half a kilo ghee (clarified butter).

"I had visited a quack in the village and he gave me some tablets but I didn't take them and threw them away."

When asked whether he was worried about his child's future, Ramajit said he would still be playing with his son in a decade.

He added: "Nothing will happen to my child as I will die only if a black snake bites me and that is very far.

"Visit me after 10 years and you will find me in the same appearance."

It is unknown how many children Ramajit has.

@Bolded,
94 and still up and doing . . .
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by Eyayomosko: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
Funny
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by SHEAU(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2011
old people above 60s having babies is common in africa and INDIA is just like any african countries
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by Ranoscky(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2011
At 94, Palee stil dey on piankin level sha shocked

I wonder his reaction when he was about to release/cum durin s3x. grin
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by deadie(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2011
Indian charm grin grin grin Chai, this man no suppose dey do this kain work at all
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by fstrangest: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2011
FAbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ooooooooooooooooo

mostlikely, the wife is not being truthful with regards to the paternity of the child

I SAy DNA ASAP!
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
Old wrestler never dies, baba still dey wrestle with his wife on Bed, datz good, Only if African men can still love deir wife's @ dat age, But dey wuld rather look 4 young gold diggers,
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by Pain(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
Indeed. How sure are you someone else has not sown seeds in thy garden?
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by Ty207: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2011
am not surprise the man is from india, na there you go see she-male,person with tail,3-heads,4-hands,3-eyes etc, notin way no they happen there!
India land of the gods
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by jmaine: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2011
Even if no be the man get the pikin but the facts say the man still dey Kpola him wife kini na still great feat . old wrestler never die. The man na real actor.
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by greenish05: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2011
this cant be true for the old woman that is 59, is she still menstruating?
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by akbtunes: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ty207:

am not surprise the man is from india, na there you go see she-male,person with tail,3-heads,4-hands,3-eyes etc, notin way no they happen there!
India land of the gods

grin grin grin very funny
i fear those guys o
+++++++++++++
i want to believe but d mother neva talk finish abt d real good sower of d wild oat
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by HamidO1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2011
jmaine:

Even if no be the man get the pikin but the facts say the man still dey Kpola him wife kini na still great feat . old wrestler never die. The man na real actor.

Thats the real deal
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by damola1: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2011
Rolling dollar dey rock sef u know,
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by whiteroses(f): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2011
hin get mouth jor
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by lexicon(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
How 59years old MAMA go take get belle. . . .she no dey enter MENOPAUSE ?
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by oluagness(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
Baba still dey enjoy himself. It happens in Nigeria and I want to believe is a gift from God to be agile at old age.
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by akabad: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
@94, thats amazing, but what could be more realistic is the wife having another younger farmer
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by oneluvb55(f): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
kudos 2 him
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by DonXavi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
This old man is trying to get credit on someone else's job, Nevertheless let the old man be happy for the few years that is left for him to live.
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by Ikwikwikwi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
Congratulations Papa
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by freezy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
When I get news like this, my hope is renewed of may more firing years ahead  grin cheesy
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by linsa01(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
this man stil dey kerewa @90s. I tap into ur anointing ob
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by Abagworo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
If he means having a child for the 1st time then he might be correct but my Grandfather is about 90 and he is still having children.
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by HamidO1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
freezy:

When I get news like this, my hope is renewed of may more firing years ahead grin cheesy

abi. You'll fire till infinity, did I hear you say amen
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
I'm not trying to be funny but most middle Eastern/Indian clans have sex for as long as their bodies can tolerate the act. Nothing wrong with that except there is a possibility they may pass on before the child can say "Da Da" undecided.
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by dancewith: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
Someone else is obviously the 'real' father
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by Ty207: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
wait o! This story want take style resemble the one in bb, lol grin grin
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by Decryptor(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
Look at this fool giving my son feeding-bottle. I banged hell out Shakuntala after she paid me 200,000 rupees 9 months ago when she was complaining of her husband's impotence. Mumu!
Re: Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old by iammodel(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
incredible!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 / Why Don't Some Women Wash Their Husband's Clothes? / Whats Wrong With Answering My Father's Name Along With My Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.