Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. (3637 Views)

10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by adeyemi04(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2007
I met this lady a couple of months ago, i told this lady i loved her bt d responsed she gave me was negative.I did all things 2 make this lady get closer 2 me bt i did not achieve my aims.please i need comments frm u all, what should i do 2 make this lady fall in love wit me. Mature guys and ladies should response please.
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by sammy6(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2007
Reduce the number of times you talk to her in a day/week.Stop going to see her and when you talk to her,try to make her feel unimportant and tell her you are really grooving and she doesn't know what she's missing.Give her that bad guy impression.It should work
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by cuteass1(f): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2007
The truth?? Every girl is different and might fall for different things but the most important thing though is that she falls for "you", i mean the real you,  not the pretending one

You can't pretend forever, can you? so better she falls for the one person you best at being wink

Continue taking it easy and slow, maybe she has her reserves, has been heart broken before and wants to take her time, isn't ready to love someone yet, isnt cut out for a relationship, wants to know what stuff you're made of . . all these and 1001 more reasons could be her case undecided

But at the end of the day, the end justifies the means. You can't force someone to love you, just show them all you're about, if there's any chance of both of you being together, believe me sooner or later, fate will bring you together wink

Don't force to make it happen, it just doesn't feel the same when the lights are turned off!!

I dont think you should make her feel unimportant, because she isn't - - she is important to you, make her see that cheesy
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by sillyboy(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2007
Please stop making her feel too important. Try as much as possible not to think about her as much as you are doing right now. Try to improve yourself in whatever way. Women like guys that has laser mentality and self confidence. Believe me, when she sees that your are well rounded and other ladies are starting to trip for you, she should come to her senses. Moreover, there are a million chicks to fall in love with out there. If you want one, one of my sisters is up for grab. But you'll have to pay through your nose man!
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by nanah(f): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2007
@ Sammy. What on earth do you take ladies for! shocked how could you ask him to make a girl he really loves feel unimportant. If u don't know that is what we call bad counsel I'm sure u think its the best way out but have you thought about option B: another guy could be giving her all the attention she wants and he will only spoil his own chance by keeping his distance like you advised what about that!
@ poster keep giving her Ur attention but please don't make it too good to be real just be yourself and if she's Ur type trust me things will fall on the right track after all every lady wants at least a certain degree of undivided attention. But if she's not Ur type please let go and do not stalk her unnecessarily. cool
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by adeyemi04(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2007
Thank u all 4 ur comments i'm very greatful.
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by 190: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
abeg do go YAHOO YAHOO, HAMA she wud com runnin afta u and cryin afta u, ha ha! shocked
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by naijaboiy: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
190: abeg do go YAHOO YAHOO, HAMA she wud com runnin afta u and cryin afta u, ha ha! shocked
. grin grin jux can't stop laffin...its kinda outdated naw...na to kidnap pesn den colekt ransome
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by digitalgeorgy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
dont try to impress her if you are nt ready to impress her for ever.

HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY
It's really not too difficult but.... To make a woman happy, a man only needs to be:
1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a plumber
10. a mechanic
11. a carpenter
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate
WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
44. give her compliments regularly
45. Go shopping with her 46. be honest
47. be very rich
48. not stress her out
49. not look at other girls
AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:
50. give her lots of attention
51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes.
BUT MOST OF ALL IT IS VERY IMPORTANT
53. never forget
*birthdays
*anniversaries
*valentine
*arrangements she makes.
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by demmy55(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
If ur not talking $$$ here, u talking nansense!
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
adeyemi04: I met this lady a couple of months ago, i told this lady i loved her bt d responsed she gave me was negative.I did all things 2 make this lady get closer 2 me bt i did not achieve my aims.please i need comments frm u all, what should i do 2 make this lady fall in love wit me. Mature guys and ladies should response please.
dude, u only need to genuinely show u care, and no lady will love to loose u.
But after these and she didn't bulge, u shld allow her be. She doesn't jes dig u. Ok?
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by Judelar(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thank you Dr. Book for the Retrieve Lover Spell you cast for me And I'd like to thank you for it. My ex and I have been back together for a month now. And it's been even better than before. I think this time it's forever. We've been talking of moving in together, and maybe getting married in the future. Things between us are great. I thank you for helping to bring him back to me. After our time apart, we've learned to appreciate each other more, and not take anything for granted. Thank you. testimonytemple@gmail.com after trying and failing through other spell casters and witch doctors i had lost hope , but i thank God for giving me the ability to find you to solve my problems i now can't imagine that my business is doing better than i thought and i will always live to praise you.... Niki
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
digitalgeorgy: dont try to impress her if you are nt ready to impress her for ever.

It's really not too difficult but.... To make a woman happy, a man only needs to be:
1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a plumber
10. a mechanic
11. a carpenter
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate
WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
47. be very rich
48. not stress her out
53. never forget
*birthdays
*anniversaries
*valentine
*arrangements she makes.
If I had all these attributes I will never marry. What the hell for?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by Homguy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
cute-ass:
The truth?? Every girl is different and might fall for different things but the most important thing though is that she falls for "you", i mean the real you,  not the pretending one

You can't pretend forever, can you? so better she falls for the one person you best at being wink

Continue taking it easy and slow, maybe she has her reserves, has been heart broken before and wants to take her time, isn't ready to love someone yet, isnt cut out for a relationship, wants to know what stuff you're made of . . all these and 1001 more reasons could be her case undecided

But at the end of the day, the end justifies the means. You can't force someone to love you, just show them all you're about, if there's any chance of both of you being together, believe me sooner or later, fate will bring you together wink

Don't force to make it happen, it just doesn't feel the same when the lights are turned off!!

I dont think you should make her feel unimportant, because she isn't - - she is important to you, make her see that cheesy
so not true! Op,neva accept any advice 4rm a lady abt topics lyk dis. Ladies here deliberately mislead unassuming dudes. Besides,do u fink they'd wnt u to unravel deir useless dumb games. Take d advice of d 1st poster dude

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by Homguy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
digitalgeorgy: dont try to impress her if you are nt ready to impress her for ever.

1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a plumber
10. a mechanic
11. a carpenter
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate
WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
47. be very rich
48. not stress her out
53. never forget
*birthdays
*anniversaries
*valentine
*arrangements she makes.
got me reeling wit lafta. If a lady real wnts all dis? She shld jst kill erself nd den go stalk heavnly angels.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by Godmother(f): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
@$sammy

That's d worst advice you can give to a person. Never treat a girl like crap just to get her to notice u. I went through something like that in the past. Initially I was crazy about the guy, cos he treated me like an angel at the start, then did 360 degree. Needless to say I lost interest after a while.

@OP
Be urself and show her you care about her. Like someone already said, she may have been hurt in the past and is only trying to protect herself. Just show her you are for real and be patient and hopefully she will come to see this.
Re: How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. by Judelar(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2013
Thank you Dr. Book for the Retrieve Lover Spell you cast for me And I'd like to thank you for it. My ex and I have been back together for a month now. And it's been even better than before. I think this time it's forever. We've been talking of moving in together, and maybe getting married in the future. Things between us are great. I thank you for helping to bring him back to me. After our time apart, we've learned to appreciate each other more, and not take anything for granted. Thank you. testimonytemple@gmail.com, after trying and falling through other spell casters and witch doctors i had lost hope , but i thank God for giving me the ability to find you to solve my problems i now can't imagine that my business is doing better than i thought and i will always live to praise you.... Niki

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Nigerian Women? / I Saw Her Fwesh Laps While She Slept N I Looked Back Again Like Lot's Wife / Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.