Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army (6204 Views)

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
my prophecy 2011 .

let pray that the nigeria army would not  disintegrate . I can see a rebellion army of the Nigeria army pick arm against Nigeria, which may lead to civil war  or a military coup. They may take over a large portion of Nigeria.

politician needs prayer to make it to make it to december end of 2011.

Igbo people should accept change coming. In the revelation I had. a house was burning, which was Nigeria. In that fire , the firemen could not stop the fire, they all had to jump out of the bridge.   igbo nation should accept change. i know it is hard.

I believe in removing edo,delta, bayelsa and yoruba into benin republic.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by arshy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
Why is it that you guys don't see a good vision about Nigeria. All the prophecies are always about doom. Why won't you see a house burning in your dreams when you slept seeing a house burning due to bomb blast.
You need to go back to your sleep and dream good ones, and you need to go right now!!!
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
Do you want me to tell you a lie like your nigeria prophet do. Have you not notice that of thier prophecy look the same, every years.

My friend, I can only tell you what I see, if i see good, I would tell you. I dont want to lie to you.
This is how you would know I am telling you the truth. Please write down what I said, and date, and see what happen.

Look when I said things about yar adua, one of your nigeria pastor of a church came out and said God told him, that yar adua would finish his term. Did yar adua finished it time. ??

Be careful who you believe. You see Rwanda crisis would have been avoided but false prophet in Rwanda were the reason why many people die. They claim God told it was good , all because they wanted to collect tithe and offering to buy car, houses.

The reason why God allow for prophecy is not most of the time for good but for us to know evil before us. Look if you check the bible 90% of the prophecy where not for good. If your pastors prophecy is 100%  saying good, note he is not a man of God. It means your pastor is a false pastor.   Prophecy are to warn us of Danger or confirm God glory.  I am not interested in running scam or 419 on people.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Mariory(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
Becomrichn:

Igbo people should accept change coming. In the revelation I had. a house was burning, which was Nigeria. In that fire , the firemen could not stop the fire, they all had to jump out of the bridge.   igbo nation should accept change. i know it is hard.

Dude you need to fix that bug. Seems like an algorithm in your brain is failing on a condition and merging the wrong statements. Is it because of the BrainBullet?
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2011
Look at this picture, it was when i saw obama standing by yar adua that i know it was yar adua, i assume, may be it was not him. That nigeria was playing 419. I even ask my self if they wanted to use it to trick me to come to nigeria.

I know obama can not 419 or scam artist .  So believe when i tell you. something i joke, and i would tell you online, I am joking. write down the date and save what I said.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_qcMTCFredGA/SpTSxs7wmwI/AAAAAAAABXU/QEjJWiaFh9k/s320/WATCHING+YAR%27ADUA.jpg[/img]
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Mariory(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2011
Do you have a donor card? Your brain should be donated to science.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by dSolution1: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2011
arshy:

Why is it that you guys don't see a good vision about Nigeria. All the prophecies are always about doom. Why won't you see a house burning in your dreams when you slept seeing a house burning due to bomb blast.
You need to go back to your sleep and dream good ones, and you need to go right now!!!

Check your bible.Almost half of the prophecies there are about fire, and burning and death and destruction. Please arshy leave our prophet alone. Prepare,
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by dSolution1: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2011
Becomrichn:

This part is not a part of the prophetic dream/prophecy. This is your personal IBB ([b]I[/b]ntolerant [b]B[/b]ad [b]B[/b]elle) But my guy why is it that you put three states and one major tribe/language. You for say make Edo people, Esan people, Etsako people, Ijaw people, Urhobo people, Ibo people, Itsekiri people , Kwale people and Isoko people join Yoruba go become major stakeholders for Benin Republic. Even sef right now Yoruba na majority tribe for Benin Republic.

But my guy how we go do the oil where all dese people go carry comot. Because all the people where you say make them go na them get all de land where oil dey for Naija.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by arshy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
I know there are prophecy that are for destruction in the Bible, but with prayers a lot of them were averted. Nineveh was doomed but God had mercy on them. Our God is still a mercy God, and that is more than sufficient reason to know He can help us. Alarming prophecy is not always good because it is not everybody that has grown spiritually to know what to do, that is why most good prophets always as us to pray against evil and don't really tell us the full information.
I am not going against the poster's vision but the most important is to find the solution. Remember, when heaven falls, it falls on us all.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by ShangoThor(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2011
[size=18pt]Bring on 2015[/size]

No system can starve and enslave 100 million+ Africans indefinitely, the system will eventually implode ,  Hunger has an amazing effect on human behavior ,  Bring on 2015
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2011
God had mercy on ninevah because ninevah repented from thier evil ways.  Do you see Nigeria repenting. No.  Do you see PDP do the same NO.

Jesus here says that the men of Nineveh repented at the preaching of Jonas. The Bible says: "God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way (Jonah 3:10). The preaching of the prophet of God changed the mind of the Ninevites, and this change led them to turn from their evil way. This change of mind was repentance.

look at this satellite pictures.  Do you see any repentant heart? No. I know nigeria, I am not of this people who try to decieve you to collect your money . I have not collected a kobo from anyone.

Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2011
f
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2011
see bayelsa state, so if i say, give us bayelsa state. see it

Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2011
bayelsa

Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by OAM4J: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2011
Prophet Becomerich or is it Primate Musiwa. . . whichever, whatever grin grin grin
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 4:27am On Jan 08, 2011
This first picture is oil tanker  ship  and they are taken ondo state oil. look at the longtitude. second pictures is ondo state. look at the longtitude.

that is where the bulk of the oil is. but the are paying delta state for ondo state oil.

Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 4:28am On Jan 08, 2011
second

Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 4:35am On Jan 08, 2011
see ondo state. see how much of cheating for many years that have been going on.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2011
hmm
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Becomrichn: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2011
hmm
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Pain(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2012
Failed prophecy. undecided
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by musiwa43: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2012
have boko haram not taken a large portion of Nigeria . From borno to Yobe, plateau, niger,kebbi, kano, bauchi all you hear is bombing. Is that portion still in control . answer No.

3 bomb attack in one day, does that look without military help? who do think will be supplying Boko Haram bombs?

They attack police and kill them, and take their weapon. Is that not an army on it own.

Think before making statement.

Nobody want to be minority. And that why there is a need to review the unity of nigeria.

[img]http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria?action=dlattach&topic=87461.0&attach=32309&image[/img]

[img]http://crisisboom.files./2011/08/united-nations-building-in-abuja-bomb.jpg?w=600[/img]

Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by VoodooDoll(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
Is Musiwa the same account as Becomerich?
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by musiwa43: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2012
With this pictures does that not tell you. I am not a fake prophet. you people love men who deceive you.

[img]http://blacknews3.files./2011/08/abuja-bombing.jpg[/img]

Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by musiwa43: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2012
the word of God says no prophet is acceptable in his own town.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Andrew3(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mariory:

Dude you need to fix that bug. Seems like an algorithm in your brain is failing on a condition and merging the wrong statements. Is it because of the BrainBullet?
Not just a bug let me reverse engineer him grin grin grin grin
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Uche2005: 2:30am On Jan 03, 2012
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by musiwa43: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2012
bird can fly, but men cant fly. will it not be wonderful if you can fly. No fuel subsidy problem with bird. It is because there is a God. that why man cant fly but small tiny bird can fly.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by musiwa43: 4:21am On Jan 04, 2012
so you can see , that i am not 419,   i am not like your 419 , who after many year of 419 then became pastor.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by musiwa43: 4:53am On Jan 04, 2012
So when you people talk about nollywood as the reason why they cant break up nigeria. I just laugh, People life is more than nollywood. people life is more important than film.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by juman(m): 5:25am On Jan 04, 2012
Hmm, one nigeria is waste of time.

Even how much is the subsidy money? Less than $10 billion.

Haaa haaa. In a country of over 168 million people. Hmmm.

Hisssss

Certainly nigeria will break.
Re: My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army by Gbenge77(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2012
Becomerich/Musiwa don come again o.Ok,We don hear u .

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEND Promises To Attack South African Investments In N'Delta / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go / NNPC In Questionable Egina FPSO Award To Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.