Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! (1046 Views)

Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / 2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by myforumid3: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2011
This is not a threat, just a warning of an impending war and crisis in warri if the present fake results being released by INEC is not stopped.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/desperate-pdp-bid-rig-delta-governorship-poll-0

I personally fueled my car for the election day, went to almost 41 units in 2 local govt,collated and news from other lga shows that dpp ogboru is leading by very far margins, yet inec decided to release rubbish after threat from the powers from above(GEJ) cos of pdp primary coming up nxt week. jonathan or whateva is your name, just forget SS if u successfully rigged the big unwanted f.o.o.l uduaghan into power,

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/updated-delta-state-election-re-run-it-election-or-inec-scandal-unfolding-field-reports

OH GEJ, why did you allow ursef to be used, uduaghan wud give u just one vote at the pdp primary yet u forced him on us against our wish, y? JEGA y?

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/updated-live-election-resultscollation-updates

Dis is a clear rubbing of the Deltans' of their right. wait oooo how can PDP won 37,139 votes in Delta Warri North as against 2700 for DPP. how many electorate are registered in dis area? what is the population of the people in dis area; both young n old?
Jonathan has failed in his bid. l am very sure Jonathan has disqualifies himself from dis race.lnitially we taught he is a responsible leader. l am not a politician but cos of the fact the he is from the south south and to compensate the abnormality in that region,l belief he should be given a chance as the president even when i am convinced he is not bright at all to liberate 9j into the promise land.
what is he going to achieve from supporting Uduaghan against the people's wish? pdp primary? then why is he after lbori's prosecution.?PDP is a bunch of thieves and crooks, good for nothing, 8ja wud be 50yrs backward if pdp is voted into power.

Give me any mallam and its bye bye to GEJ. TB Joshua's prophecy is about coming to pass. Dont be surprised to hear of war and crisis in warri, and engulfing the whole 9ja if inec declares uduaghan as the winner,

Watch out for WAR in WARRI. (I pray it doesnt come to this)
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by vorosmartm(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2011
@OP, I must say I'm really impressed at first I tot I was the only die hard free and fair election crusader but when I came out yesterday, I quickly discovered that there were youths who were actually willing to die to make sure their votes counted. I was only able to follow up on three unots of my ward and the results are as follows:
DPP PDP
110 25
36 5
67 1 but I communicated with phone and discovered PDP even lost Agbigborode
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by myforumid3: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2011
vorosmartm:

@OP, I must say I'm really impressed at first I tot I was the only die hard free and fair election crusader but when I came out yesterday, I quickly discovered that there were youths who were actually willing to die to make sure their votes counted. I was only able to follow up on three unots of my ward and the results are as follows:
DPP PDP
110 25
36 5
67 1 but I communicated with phone and discovered PDP even lost Agbigborode

yes, uduaghan lost in his home town but GEJ and JEGA has other plans. God help us.
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by wesley80(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2011
Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by vorosmartm(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2011
wesley80:

Abeg make we hear word.
If you have nothing of importance to say please shut your toilet and stay of this thread we are contending with a very serious issue here
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by wesley80(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2011
^^^ Its already dawn, You guys better go and resume riding your Okada rememba say na balance and take una dey do.
Hope thats a much better contribution?
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by johndoe200: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2011
First, no sane person can believe what Sahara reporters print on their site.

Secondly, this was a good test for INEC. They can use this election to iron out the kinks in their plans.

The vote in Delta will NOT STOP THE JONATHAN TRAIN. We have left the station and anyone who stands in our way will get run over.
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2011
Can you guys just eat chill pills till the results are announced although I believe that the longer it takes to announce the results, the less credible it becomes
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by bombay: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2011
u want prove see video of rigging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6z4W7qRoI
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by mrinfo(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2011
Rigging would be everly present but the magnitude may be reduced
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by Akainzo(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2011
johndoe200:

Secondly, this was a good test for INEC. They can use this election to iron out the kinks in their plans.

The vote in Delta will NOT STOP THE JONATHAN TRAIN. We have left the station and anyone who stands in our way will get run over.

What has happened to Johndoes200? When Sahara Reporters was bringing us the lowdown on the Yar'adua cabal's escapades, you had no problem believing them! All of a sudden, now you are not sane enough to believe them?

What happened to the sanity exhibited earlier or are you saying all of us, including you, that were believing the Yar'adua stories on SR were not sane?
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by ikennahill: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2011
Well ekiti and osun state is abt 2 show 4 delta
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by gogo13233: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2011
johndoe200:

RAN OVER AND CRUSHED TO BITS.
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by Nsiman(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2011
A daft thread! Is gej or inec the electorate? Have u confirmed ur alleged rigging?
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by blacksta(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2011
Nsiman:

A daft thread! Is gej or inec the electorate? Have u confirmed your alleged rigging?

hello beaf - how far.
Re: Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! by Nsiman(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2011
Pls i am not beaf, sorry

(1) (Reply)

Muammar Gaddafi's Criminal Cia Translator / I’ll Sign Foi Bill But … , Says Jonathan / Call Your Foot Soldiers In The North To Order Fani-kayode, Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.