Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers (12810 Views)

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / No Nigerian Comedian Among The First 10 World Best Comedians. I Disagree! / Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by shadrach77: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
.Comedians 'I go dye' and his colleague 'I go save' were yesterday beaten by Soldiers at a PDP rally in Warri, Delta State.

The Rally had prominent dignitaries in attendance including  President  Goodluck Jonathan and security was water tight, Soldiers, SSS men, mobile policemen , the Joint Military Task force was on full alert to prevent  any breach of peace owing to the incessant bomb attacks, Our Source couldn't immediately ascertain what led to the assault on the comedians but people the  claimed that the Comedians looked and acted like ruffians and all effort to identify themselves to the Military men fell on deaf ears.

Ace Comedian, Ali Baba was said to be bitter about the Fiasco and have complained to the Organisers 

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/10216/13/comedians-i-go-dye-i-go-save-beaten-to-a-pulp-at-p.html
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
i guess they didnt like their "jokes". grin grin grin
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by niceone3(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2011
Another jock on d making
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by remoranger(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2011
na wa
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2011
sad story, showbiz peeps shouldn't be beaten up like that.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by baconline(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2011
the beaten too was a joke,keep it up soldier comedians cool cool cool
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Shaunscot(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2011
jassie:

How are they different from other people?
Should anybody be beaten like a criminal?
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Abayomin70(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2011
dis isnt rit y beaten up super star
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Ninapha(f): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2011
Thank God say "I go save" dey dere.  If to say na only " I go Die" na straight to Baba God. Igo die no ! I go save shocked
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by slap1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
Maybe the soldiers neva get their December salary; that kain thing dey vex.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by slap1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
They beat 'I go die' b4 'I go save', that's why they survived.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by chelseabmw(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2011
lol, maybe they dressed like touts that they are, I go die always dresses like a mad man so no need to worry abt them as i think dey deserve it.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
How will military men beat civilians? very wrong.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Hash86(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2011
This is bad,superstars should be treat well&with respect
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by frgy1: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2011
jassie:

So na nobiz peeps like me soja sopose beat abi ?
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by 190: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2011
wat were they doin there in the first place,

to crack jokes
undecided
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by tellwisdom: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2011
Shey na me dem go come beat?
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by mrliberal: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2011
It is not only about superstar being eaten, it is about civilians been beating. the case is very simple. the soldier beat up civilians at will, I go die and his co comedian were taken to be 'bloody civilians', they were thus beaten. simple.

it is about we checking the excesses of the military pure and simple.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by richidinho(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2011
ah, i hope the tiny neck didnt fell down
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2011
Take legal action against those fools, this is civilian rule
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by mikkyrazzy: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
This is sad. We are no more in the military era now, why should this happen. Anyway, let them take heart. Its one of those things.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by hackney(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2011
The beat him for quite a long time according to news on OBE
He said he'd take legal action against the military unless he gets an apology.
An apology? ? ? ? he's stu.pid.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by sirp2007: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2011
Its high time we take tis 'babagidaism'from our military men.U dont have d right 2 beat anybody even if d person is a crimal.How l wish these comedian can sue them
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by calddon(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2011
hehehe dem one act like warri boys, but i must say nigeria has d worst human right record in africa.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by otumfour(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2011
slap1:

Maybe the soldiers neva get their December salary; that kain thing dey vex.

baconline:

the beating too was a joke,keep it up soldier comedians cool cool cool

sledjama:

How will military men beat civilians? very wrong.

sir-p2007:

Its high time we take tis 'babagidaism'from our military men.

these got me rolling in  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by patwhizkid(f): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2011
richidinho:

ah, i hope the tiny neck didnt fell down

grin
grin grin grin
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by donkennyakademy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2011
dat is tin with soldiers. Dey don't tak jokes wen dey are on special assignment.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by jmaine: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
But them talk say warri no dey carry last, at last Warri don carry last as per the soldiers are concerned.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by ceeplus(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2011
military people too de beat, small thing they go do u JUMP LIKE NWA AWO, i de fear them why Igo die no fit fear them too?
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by Harbb: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
I don't know how they behaved, but with the way things are in the country now, I don't think security men will take it lightly with anyone who behaves irrationally, especially in public gatherings and more so where the President is.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by berepiki(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2011
[center][/center]mayb dey'v made jest of d military, comedians shuld b beaten somtimes 4 dem 2 stop seein evrytin as joke. Let dm make fun out of dis beatin, we'l pay 2 watch nd listen.
Re: Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers by coolpapa: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2011
na wa oo, another new comedians surfaced, namely "I GO BEAT" grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See (actress) Chiamaka Nwokeukwu's Siblings. / Secondary School Student Behaving Very Bad. See Photos Here / Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.