Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me (898 Views)

She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Meldrick(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2011
I though I was good at handling relationships but I am at a crossroads.
Last month I went with some friends to see my fiancee's family and we fixed a formal introduction for March but sincerely I have observed changes in her behaviour.
Her calls are highly irregular.
She normally likes me sending her text message at night before she sleeps but she no longer requests for it.
She never leaves a text message on her phone after reading, recently I saw a text message on her phone'' I told you all night love and I'll say it any day''. I cannot wait to see you love''.
After reading this, I went mad to the extent that I confronted her and she told me he is asking her out. She says text message sof such are bound to come on her phone since she is a lady. She was surprised that the message was in her phone. Iam sure she forgot to delete it.
Recently I updated out relationship status on facebook and I informed her. She hurriedly removed my name and left it at" in a relationship''. She keeps telling me Iam accusing her wrongly. I told her it was over and she kept begging. My pain is that she is the first lady I have introduced to my family and both families have agreed the date for our introduction.

I observed whenever she calls me and shows a caring act, she is ready to demand. My people, I don tire. Iam in fix because I have never caught her red handed but these signs are scary.

Pls advise.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by queensmith: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2011
Hold off the introduction, dont marry a woman your not sure of. your family will understand, what matters is your long term happiness.
your fiance does sound like shes up to something, esp since she had a problem updating your relationship on fb, sometimes little things are the signs that there may be a big problem.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Onchedu(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
Tell her Ur not interested in the marriage anymore and mean it cos her response (if she is loosing "focus") might necessitate Ur carrying out Ur threat.

Some people cannot be woken up to reality by external forces as effectively as they can waking up themselves to reality.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by babyme1(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2011
The signs are there that she's up to something. Talk to her,and if she doesn't change then i'll advice you let her be. A broken relationship is far better than a broken home. Cheers
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2011
Scary indeed. Women! Do anything thats in ur heart.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Meldrick(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
queensmith:

Hold off the introduction, dont marry a woman your not sure of. your family will understand, what matters is your long term happiness.
your fiance does sound like shes up to something, esp since she had a problem updating your relationship on fb, sometimes little things are the signs that there may be a big problem.
What broke my heart was when she removed my name from the updated status on facebook and she claims we should not announce it yet till married. She prefers the status of ''in a relationship'' alone.
Someone who will be ready to talk to me till midnight but now when we talk for three minutes, She asks how Iam and how was work today? The next thing she says, she wants to go and sleep.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by thweraja10: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2011
Wow this is somehow complicated. But in situations like this you cant just jump into conclusion. She changed your Relationship status  should  tell you that you are just wasting your time cos, When you saw the text you should have dialed the number and ask her to attend to the call. in this situation she is trying to give you the greatest embarrassment of your life, but before she ruins you. Teach her the lessons she will live never to forget and  always regret. Is like she wanna flex, let her flex and abandon her like a used pampers.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by 190: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
women of nairaland please help a dying brother,

xpose of your kind's, please.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Omolola1(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
Hmmmmmmn

Seemz like your babe is seeing someone

Confront her. . .
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Odunnu: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2011
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by queensmith: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2011
Meldrick:

What broke my heart was when she removed my name from the updated status on facebook and she claims we should not announce it yet till married. She prefers the status of ''in a relationship'' alone.
Someone who will be ready to talk to me till midnight but now when we talk for three minutes, She asks how Iam and how was work today? The next thing she says, she wants to go and sleep.

The fact she doesnt want people to know shes with you is suspicious, when your truly with somebody and your serious about the relationship you will want everyone to know. esp when you plan to get married. if you have also noted changes in her attitude you shouldnt ignore them. Look at the way she is now and ask yourself if this is the woman you truly want to marry- knowing very well her attitude can change.
I can say as a woman that it sometimes happens, she may not love you as much as you love her, but not want to let you go because she fears she wont find someone else. Meaning you are in her life as a substitute, its better you marry a woman that can love you as much as you do her.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Odunnu: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ayetty wannabe, how are you doing?
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by MrCork17: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
**slowly looks at Odunununu's sexxxy lips again,

gently tilts her head backwards,

and then gives her 3 minutes french kiss tongue**
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Odunnu: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
Gives him a durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty slap and calls 911
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by tpia1: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2011
i think queensmith might indeed be ayettymama [not set in stone however].

she's being ladylike in general but gave me one of her trademark usual fiery replies on another thread.

sidenote: once again, i am not looking for your trouble!!! Chill!!!
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by 190: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Ayetty wannabe, how are you doing?
Odunnu:

Gives him a durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty slap and calls 911

ROTF LMAO, grin  grin
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by MrCork17: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2011
hmmm, tpia1 sounds  like tolapia fish, kinda. anyways, i would never cheat on a chick wink
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Odunnu: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
tpia1:

i think queensmith might indeed be ayettymama [not set in stone however].

she's being ladylike in general but gave me one of her trademark usual fiery replies on another thread.

sidenote: once again, i am not looking for your trouble!!! Chill!!!
I asked her to go study the character she's meant to act well, maybe she's done that and becoming better. She failed all my tests initially!
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by tpia1: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2011
hmm.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by deniyor: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2011
I'm the one screwing your fiancee. Now back off!!!! angry
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by MUZBO(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2011
My advice to u: catch her red-handed b4 u make d final decision! It shouldn't b hard, just hold on to ur evidence, confront her later and once she lies present ur evidence and end the whole thing- and leave!
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Mavor: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2011
You better end this charade before you regret it. Women are snakes
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by MrsEve2(f): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2011
Okay, Imma be nice.

Why would you marry someone you feel is cheating on you? Are you paranoid?
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by dbigrod(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2011
Guy,do not marry d bitc,h.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2011
I don't think I'd feel comfortable if my girl constantly deletes all her text messages (keeps inbox empty). Its very unusual as there are normally stuff you keep for reference or memories. trust and integrity should be paramount in relationships/business.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by alagha: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2011
some times our ladies do check our level of faith,love,patience,commitment, etc in the relationship on them,therefore ,the ability of a man to say NO in certain situations in the relationship even when it will not be favourable to him but to the both parties is better. pls love as usual she might be innocent of all this.but open your eyes.
Re: Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me by SALady(f): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2011
d bigrod:

Guy,do not marry d bitc,h.

^^^Endorsed

(1) (Reply)

What WILL SHE Do / Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! / How Do I Comfort Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.