Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship (1252 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship by Carolece(f): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2011
Your partner's birthday

Anniversary date

Your partner's name

I was dating this guy for two years and both years he totally forgot my birthdate. I reminded him the first but the second year I didnt, before we reached the third yr of dating I left his azz (for other reasons).

I have this friend, her partner of going 3 years always make a mistake to call her his ex's name

Would you be mad if your partner forgot your birthday or anniversary or worse call you the name of his ex?
Re: Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship by Dyt(f): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2011
Ow wont i b mad,i ll rage
my bf 4got mine last yr
bt he remembered later in d aftanoon
i shout no b small
he once also called me his frnds name
it wz nt funny atall mehn
Re: Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship by MrsEve2(f): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2011
Damn! What my husband last name? O l e, Gooootdamn!
Re: Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship by Carolece(f): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2011
^^
I have a friend from Senegal I still call "hey" I just cant remember his name
Re: Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship by iice(f): 3:01am On Jan 08, 2011
I'm not good with those things and thankfully he's not hard up about those things either.
Re: Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship by Dsense(m): 3:10am On Jan 08, 2011
OP.
He's gotten amnesic from the trouble you give him all day . . .You this annoying girl friend! angry
I even praise him for being able to put up with you up till date . . . . . undecided

Actually i did forget my dadd's name WHEN I WAS 2 MONTHS OLD angry
Re: Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship by airminem(f): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dsense:
OP.
He's gotten amnesic from the trouble you give him all day . . .You this annoying girl friend! angry
I even praise him for being able to put up with you up till date . . . . . undecided

Actually i did forget my dadd's name WHEN I WAS 2 MONTHS OLD angry
Damnnn nigarrr
Re: Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Girl Friend / Is It True That Most Perfect Men Are The Best Of Players? / Men's Corner: 8 Types Of Women You Shouldnever Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.