Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Islam hates Women? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam hates Women? (9524 Views)

Don’t Celebrate What Allah Hates…the Festival Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam hates Women? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2011
MOGADISHU, Somalia – Somalis say Islamist insurgents have banned unrelated men and women from shaking hands, speaking or walking together.

Residents of the southern Somali town of Jowhar said Saturday that the al-Shabab insurgents threatened to whip, imprison or execute anyone found breaking the recent edicts.

Resident Hussein Ali says he will no longer greet women he knows for fear of punishment.

Student Hamdi Osman says gunmen are searching buses for improperly dressed women or women traveling alone. She says she was once beaten for wearing Somali traditional dress instead of the long, shapeless black robes favored by the fighters.

The insurgents have already banned women from working in public, leaving many families completely destitute.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110108/ap_on_re_af/af_somalia_handshake_ban

I tire oh!
Re: Islam hates Women? by Sweetnecta: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
@Poser; You seem not to be able to distinguish Islam from Muslim, or vice versa.

Islam is the yardstick to determine good or bad muslim.

Islam is not determined as good or bad based on actions of muslims.

Get that into your mind. Try hard. I know old prejudice dies very slowly. But it is possible to die.

If you want education about Islamic perspective on women versus that of Christianity, take the Quran and Bible side by side and read their positions about Women.

While my wife bears her father's last name still, your loses it the very moment she says "I do".

While Eve is blamed by your Bible, the Quran apportioned equal and personal responsibility to Adam and Hawa, who are mates to each other, and then forgave them, thereafter, upon their seeking forgiveness, killing possibility of original sin or transference of evil down the line, while your Bible does not talk about transference of good except evil!

You sometimes, in my reading, a yoruba man, should have been able to just pick up the Quran and read, so that you may have a just cause to reject Islam, for sure.

I read the Bible, and I'm convinced that the essence of the Trinity, without any doubt is dubious and weak, very unbelievable in light of the fact that the Jews who are better than you in matter of spirituality reject exactly what I reject.

I am not using them as a datum for truth, nonetheless, you and them use the same book, the Bible from their OT you most draw up your support for many of your arguments.

I summit to you that there is no true muslim society, but many true muslim individuals abound.

A friend of mine from Benin City now lives in Saudi Arabia says that by and large from his own viewpoint, the citizen of that country are not as religious, which is opposite of what one will expect. So to point to Somalia as the example of Islam, is actually deceitful. I as a muslim know that your are being insincere.
Re: Islam hates Women? by misterh(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2011
That's nice, sweetnecta. But i don't think dat women should be beaten to enact that law. Another way should do.
Re: Islam hates Women? by Sweetnecta: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^^^^^^ I dont beat women. I dont know muslim men who beat women.

I have a successful lawyer friend in America who is the one that does their laundry, wash dishes, and other chores.

I do my own cooking.

I am married to a nigerian wife, at that.

Some muslim men I know treat their wives as raw egg, being so careful with her, protecting her than how a mother protects her children.

I dont act culturally, if it is different from Islam. especially when it is a bad quality' beating your wife is not a good quality at all.
Re: Islam hates Women? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2011
I dont know what you are talking about. Islam is a religion, adherents are muslims. So if acting under islam,you say a man should not be with a woman, then thats hate.
Re: Islam hates Women? by Sweetnecta: 1:44am On Jan 10, 2011
^^^^^^you are not making any sense, man.

deed in Islam is based on intention. If it is a good deed, the intention must be good and the way of executing it must be good also.

Just because these people are trying to avoid illegal sex in their community, does not mean they must use terrible process to execute their intention, lacking therefore the value of goodness to the fullest.

Wisdom is a good tool to have.

Somalia/somali hard line stand/view should not be taken as the view of Islam itself. That is what i am saying.
Re: Islam hates Women? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

[s]
deed in Islam is based on intention. If it is a good deed, the intention must be good and the way of executing it must be good also.[/s]

Just because these people are trying to avoid illegal sex in their community, does not mean they must use terrible process to execute their intention, lacking therefore the value of goodness to the fullest.

Pure nonsense, where did you read they are avoiding illegal sex?

Somalia/somali hard line stand/view should not be taken as the view of Islam itself. That is what i am saying.

Swallow your p i ss

Sweetnecta:

While Eve is blamed by your Bible, .

I read the Bible, and I'm convinced that the essence of the Trinity, without any doubt is dubious and weak, very unbelievable in light of the fact that the Jews who are better than you in matter of spirituality reject exactly what I reject.

Re: Islam hates Women? by vedaxcool(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2011
babaearly:

Pure nonsense, where did you read they are avoiding illegal sex?

Swallow your p i ss

It seems you are Ignorant and want to remain so by forcing your false ideas to be acceepted. Like sweetnecta says:

Take it or leave it.
Re: Islam hates Women? by daylae(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
@Sweetnecta: your points has no relevance to the original post. Maybe you just had to bring out all long-standing issues boiling your heart,not minding that thery're not relevant to the topic. What has trinity got to do with "islam hates women?."  The poster asked a question,and used the sitituation in somalia as an example,unless you have a contrary argument,using other muslim society as a contrary example. Also, trying to seperate islam from muslims is utter rubish,when we all know that what muslims practice is islam. Its just  like seperating christianity from christians.  

@vadexcool: why did you defend a statement when you don't even understand it? Such solidarity is careless. Unless you people do away with the "we versus them" mentality,and put sentiments aside,at least,sometimes,you'll always want to meddle with reality,so as to show solidarity. Can you honestly equate the right of a woman in the UK, with the one in maybe, iran? Or women in the muslim north to christian south in nigeria? The fact is still as it is,even though its unlikely you'll agree.
Re: Islam hates Women? by LoveKing(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2011
Islam hates women since that pervert Mo' created it. Even Mo' had sex with a minor. See, islam hates women, anything feminine. Feminists are killed in islam. What a black religion.
Re: Islam hates Women? by Sweetnecta: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2011
daylae believed there is a christian south in Nigeria. i have news for you, I am from the south. I believe Vedexcool is also from the south. Yoruba is by and large a good chunk muslim. do you remember where yoruba people are located?

finally, if it is your choice to say that pristine Islam is what every muslim is practicing right now, I wonder why Vadexcool and me are telling you that the example of the poser is not an ideal condition for us?

never mind. christianity is a religion of homosexuality and pervert therefore.
Re: Islam hates Women? by daylae(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2011
Well, you and vadex are the two yoruba muslim from the south;and sure,that makes you both the majority,abi? What's the logic?
Re: Islam hates Women? by alimat2(f): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
At poster,

NO, islam does not hate Women but hav respect and regards for them.
Re: Islam hates Women? by alimat2(f): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2011
babaearly:

I tire oh!

If u sincerely read thru the lines of what u posted u must hav seen my points in it,
The main essence of this to to eradicate indecency In their community.

Student Hamdi Osman says gunmen are searching buses for improperly dressed women or women traveling alone. She says she was once beaten for wearing Somali traditional dress instead of the long, shapeless black robes favored by the fighters.

Compare this to what you see in Nigeria today particularly the more civilized states where men and women (that are almost naked )walk freely in the street and sit closely in public buses.

I think if dis is also introduced in Lagos the level of indecency and immoral dressing will reduce to the bearest minimum if not totally

But i dnt know about the executing part of the law cos i think that should be sentimental cos i think reason for execution shld be public adultery
Re: Islam hates Women? by belloti(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2011
There is a chapter about Women in the Holy quran. Its states specifically how nice a woman should be treated. Its Called Suratul Nisa'i. Chapter 4
Re: Islam hates Women? by vedaxcool(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2011
daylae:

@vadexcool: why did you defend a statement when you don't even understand it? Such solidarity is careless. Unless you people do away with the "we versus them" mentality,and put sentiments aside,at least,sometimes,you'll always want to meddle with reality,so as to show solidarity. Can you honestly equate the right of a woman in the UK, with the one in maybe, iran? Or women in the muslim north to christian south in nigeria? The fact is still as it is,even though its unlikely you'll agree.    

Obviously you have issues you need to sort out some where else not in NL, as the op used the instance of Somalia he sited to "prove" Islam hates women, to which Sweetnecta replied that Islam cannot ne Judged by al shabab but al shabab should be judged using Islamic criteria, If that sir, has become a Jamb exam to you then it is no fault of mine. about we versus them mentality, I only wonder whether it was the holy ghost that gave you info on what I am thinking as clearly that did not figure on my mind. More importantly You usually appear on NL tmaking pseudo intelligent remarks which by even quasi standards fails to meet the minimum requirements needed to be passed on as credible thinking. Again I do not know where you got it that I made my statement out of solidaity as I clearly agreed with sweetnecta remarks, probably the holy ghost that always u rushed too to interprete(misinterprete )simple statements gave u another false impression. And on your final assertion that can we compare woman right in Uk to say Iran, I ask you were did you find that question in the whole post of the Op? pls learn to address issue the way they come.
in addition do those right include right of nudity, prostitutin, stripsm,abortion, immorality, drunkenssm, etc Islam will continue to reject the foolishness behind any of the above evil be it done by a male or female
Re: Islam hates Women? by vedaxcool(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2011
daylae:

Well, you and vadex are the two yoruba muslim from the south;and sure,that makes you both the majority,abi? What's the logic?

If you do not understand what a person is saying then why don't you asked? rather than making a mockery of coherance, as sweetnecta was saying the majority of Yoruba are Muslims, and that is clearly true as Lagos the centre of excellence testifies to the large number of Muslim Yoruba.
cool
alimat 2:

At poster,

NO, islam does not hate Women but hav respect and regards for them.

This is one of the women Islam is suppose to hate telling you liars and hypocrite that she is not hated by the religion of the People of Al - janah. Or do u want to say she was threatened to making this claim oh lovers of Ignorance?.
Re: Islam hates Women? by daylae(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
Vadexcool,you've said alot,but unfortunately,you made a nit. That i come here,trying to impress you with some pretentious comments is a fable. Am sure you've been able to prove me wrong before? And i know you're not a dullard i can feed with junks. But because you don't agree with something, doesn't mean its not genuine."Pseudo intelligent?" How witty!

Your mate was trying to seperate muslims from what they practice,which is islam,and you vehemently raised your two hands up in surpport. Once again,that was a careless move. And stop trying to give your previous comments a face-lift.

Women are mosly denied the right to
education,work, and earn a living,even the right to own properties in most predominant muslim society. They are treated like slaves,and wraped-up like a mummy. So many more anormalies. And my comparison of women in mostly muslim populated society to the christian one was just for you to honestly see and evaluate the two scenarios.

That you're saying lagos is mosly inhabited by muslims is ill-confronting. Was it your chief iman that organise the census? To open your mouth,saying such without caution,i find it amusing. To get this fact from the simplest angle,i suggest you start from your neighbourhood,even from your extended family to the larger society,then you can easily deduce your figures.
Re: Islam hates Women? by daylae(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
Echoing the comments of alimat2 is sure not convincing. We both know that we have some chronic fanatics here,who disguise,using multiple ids so as to resound their deluded points to the ears of others. And,besides,what do you expect she'll say? That islam is enslaving her?

Also,i guess you're trying to say that the reason women are being beaten,chased with guns,and stoned in somalia,was to deter them from dressing scandalously?

You don't save a lost soul by beaten and chasing them with guns and stone. The only reason such a person will adhere is just for the fear of being killed. And such a soul is not saved afterall. You just encouraging hypocracy. Salvation is not by forcing people to do the right thing. The fact that you forced them doesn't make it valid. The only way they can be geniunely save from indecent dressing is by showing them excerpt from the quran,and telling them about the danger of indecency,not threatning them to adhere.

If you violate someone's free-will,even for the purpose of  preventing them from sinful dealings,i  tell you,the person is not actually saved. Instead,he'll give in because of intimidation and jungle persecution.

God gave us liberty to choose from being good or bad because he doesn't want us to do the right thing for the fear of punishment that follows;rather,because he want us to realise the right thing and choose to do it by choice,and not by force.  

What is happening in somalia and other muslim states is as a result of sharia laws,which only beats the drums louder on islamic perspectives.
Re: Islam hates Women? by Sweetnecta: 12:52am On Jan 11, 2011
@daylae: « #11 on: Yesterday at 02:44:36 PM »
[Quote]Well, you and vadex are the two yoruba muslim from the south;and sure,that makes you both the majority,abi? What's the logic?[/Quote] grin dele! dele!! dele!!! mo nilati pee e leemeta, ko le teti e sile lati fi gbo nkon. Ni ile yoruba, sheee enyan meji ti o je imale ni emi ati vadexcool ni?

Oo mo nko ti o nso lenu. Awon egba, awon ibadan, awon oyo, ogbomosho, ati bebe lo, kiriyo ni kaa pee won ni, abi imale? Awon ekiti papa ti ndi imale. o je lo mo nko to nlo ni ile yoruba. grin
Re: Islam hates Women? by daylae(m): 2:22am On Jan 11, 2011
^^that's not true. To assert this,we have to rely on various random gartherings of people in random places like shools,offices,churches,mosques,and so on, because we really don't have the tools to determine and arrive at a conclusion here. Start to take note of such gartherings,and you might want to change your mind.

Note that the combined congregation of many islamic societies is very likely to fall short of a single christian denomination in terms of population. And the rate at which muslims converts to christianity each day is quite alarming,even in the north.

Don't be decieved by the convergeance of muslims,and the various fragmentations of christians denominations to make such error in your conclusion. I tell you,if trully muslims ammounts to half the population of christians in the south,christians will surely be aware of this in so many ways.
Re: Islam hates Women? by vedaxcool(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2011
daylae:

Vadexcool,you've said alot,but unfortunately,you made a nit. That i come here,trying to impress you with some pretentious comments is a fable. Am sure you've been able to prove me wrong before? And i know you're not a dullard i can feed with junks. But because you don't agree with something, doesn't mean its not genuine."Pseudo intelligent?" How witty!

or do you prefer "Quasi intelligent"?

daylae:

Your mate was trying to seperate muslims from what they practice,which is islam,and you vehemently raised your two hands up in surpport. Once again,that was a careless move. And stop trying to give your previous comments a face-lift.

We are not palying chess, Now I ask because Prostituion is commmonly practiced in Christian area we can conclude Prostitution is sanctioned by Chtristianity? Like I said if you cannot comprehend simple statements then you should atleast logically ask what the person is saying. Like I said initially it would have been 'sensible' if the OP asked whether Islam supports what Al - Shabab are doing? but rather he coulded that due to the Al - shabab behavior Islam hates women, what a way to reason, with thinking like this, humanity would not need to use courts to prove any thing, we will esatblish guilty by association. I ask if you son was found doing something wrong such as being a rascist, then someone say his father is a racist and hates people of other race beacuse his son is rascist, what would be your response? anyone with common sense will first asked does his father support rascism? Did hios father teach him to hate people of other race? before concluding that his father is actually rascist. But we know when it comes to Islam there is no need to think properly any negative thought that comes out of your mind is automatically true. GOD Help you.amin.

daylae:

Women are mosly denied the right to
education,work, and earn a living--veda: work and earning a living aren't they the same thing? talk about propaganda Hiss---,even the right to own properties in most predominant muslim society. They are treated like slaves,and wraped-up like a mummy. So many more anormalies. And my comparison of women in mostly muslim populated society to the christian one was just for you to honestly see and evaluate the two scenarios.

Nonsense indeed, Islam before your pagan indoctrination called Christianity, was the first religion to give women the right to Inherit property of their husbands and even their parents, But you are not talking based on facts, Pseudo intelligence in display. Again unless you are sufferring from delusional fever, look around you and you will see that Muslim women are working either as traders,bankers, doctors, Nurses,Administrators etc but in other to belittle muslim woman you claim they are denied access to even earn a living, Now tell me who is sufferring from solidarity fever, are you just ranting because it is Islam invovled? Again I asked you all the evils your Christian women are doing such as prostituion, indecent dressing, Nudism, abortion etc is what? Part of Christianity, all the drunks' of Christianity that go oppressing their wives is what? part of Christianity. As for being treated like slaves that is another pathetic conjecture you follow as all the Muslim women I know have never for once claimed they are being treated like slaves, it is your christian women that have become slaves, due to their greed, as they are willing to sell anything to get material possessions. I do laugh at your usual incoherent replies that are filled with falsehood and deliberate distortions.

daylae:

That you're saying lagos is mosly inhabited by muslims is ill-confronting. Was it your chief iman that organise the census? To open your mouth,saying such without caution,i find it amusing. To get this fact from the simplest angle,i suggest you start from your neighbourhood,even from your extended family to the larger society,then you can easily deduce your figures.

Hiss! Slams door!

Prior to the arrival of Christianity, Muslims in Lagos were accustomed to attending Quranic schools where the subjects of learning were basically the Qur’an, its sciences and other branches of Islamic faith. With the arrival of Christianity on the late 19th centur . . .,

This divided the Lagos society via the Lagos central mosque because the Muslim constituted a majority of the Lagos population.
http://cefolassaocoed.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=84&showall=1

daylae:

Echoing the comments of alimat2 is sure not convincing. We both know that we have some chronic fanatics here,who disguise,using multiple ids so as to resound their deluded points to the ears of others. And,besides,what do you expect she'll say? That islam is enslaving her?

You are just suffering from delusions created by your deliberate attempt to stiffle the truth as who are you to claim that other people are disguising in multiple id's. You suffer from Mind slavery, that is why you defend senseless accusation, that is why you worship a man that says he is a servant.

daylae:

Also,i guess you're trying to say that the reason women are being beaten,chased with guns,and stoned in somalia,was to deter them from dressing scandalously?

. . . he says she was once beaten for wearing Somali traditional dress instead of the long, shapeless black robes favored by the fighters.he says she was once beaten for wearing Somali traditional dress instead of the long, shapeless black robes favored by the fighters.

daylae:

You don't save a lost soul by beaten and chasing them with guns and stone. The only reason such a person will adhere is just for the fear of being killed. And such a soul is not saved afterall. You just encouraging hypocracy. Salvation is not by forcing people to do the right thing. The fact that you forced them doesn't make it valid. The only way they can be geniunely save from indecent dressing is by showing them excerpt from the quran,and telling them about the danger of indecency,not threatning them to adhere.

Dude that is what sweetnecta said from the ' Al shabab should be Judged by Islamic criteria . . . ' so you go tell them eh,

daylae:

If you violate someone's free-will,even for the purpose of  preventing them from sinful dealings,i  tell you,the person is not actually saved. Instead,he'll give in because of intimidation and jungle persecution.

same replie, but in addition should people be given the freedom to Abort, prostitute, rob, loot, etc. You missed sense here a bit, as I am only against their use of unsenseible force/intimidation, as there is always a security check to prevent people from going foul of the law.

daylae:

God gave us liberty to choose from being good or bad because he doesn't want us to do the right thing for the fear of punishment that follows;rather,because he want us to realise the right thing and choose to do it by choice,and not by force.  

I thought original sin is responsible for your evils not free will. More importantly to make the society free of chaos people must be prevented from doing wrong instead of waiting for their goodwill. the presence of a police man prevents some people from doing stealing. But u love repeating yourself don't you?

daylae:

What is happening in somalia and other muslim states is as a result of sharia laws,which only beats the drums louder on islamic perspectives.  

Only a fool will judge Islam by Al - Shabab actions, once more I have shown u to have no proof to your false assertion about Islam, rather you prefer maybe due to intellectual laziness, to continue repeating a statement hoping somehow or some way the repeated statement might become truths, but only dullard will accept a repitition as truth when there is no fact supporting it.Iran has one of the highest Dowry in the world and this is due to their cultural perspective on women, people like you fail to reliase that culture permeates religion and hence can easily lead to mis representation of the facts. The Most sensible thing to do is to Look at the religion itself and see whether the adherants are following it teachings. But maybe this is too much to ask of you.

Again all the muslim women I know, have never claimed that Islam hates them, the burden of proof falls on
Re: Islam hates Women? by vedaxcool(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2011
[center][size=18pt]OOPS[/size][/center]
Re: Islam hates Women? by daylae(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
vedaxcool:

a knuckle head like you shouldn't make such remark.
vedaxcool link=topic=581955.msg7507096#msg7507096 date=1294740552:

We are not palying chess, Now I ask because Prostituion is commmonly practiced in Christian area we can conclude Prostitution is sanctioned by Chtristianity? Like I said if you cannot comprehend simple statements then you should atleast logically ask what the person is saying. Like I said initially it would have been 'sensible' if the OP asked whether Islam supports what Al - Shabab are doing? but rather he coulded that due to the Al - shabab behavior Islam hates women, what a way to reason, with thinking like this, humanity would not need to use courts to prove any thing, we will esatblish guilty by association. I ask if you son was found doing something wrong such as being a rascist, then someone say his father is a racist and hates people of other race beacuse his son is rascist, what would be your response? anyone with common sense will first asked does his father support rascism? Did hios father teach him to hate people of other race? before concluding that his father is actually rascist. But we know when it comes to Islam there is no need to think properly any negative thought that comes out of your mind is automatically true. GOD Help you.amin.

i guess el shabab practice different type of islam thouh? maybe sharia are not part of the muslim doctrines again?

prostitution is not encouraged ammong christians,but we know for certain that killing and miaming people is not the way to make them do the right thing. two wrongs can never make a right.

Nonsense indeed, Islam before your pagan indoctrination called Christianity, was the first religion to give women the right to Inherit property of their husbands and even their parents, But you are not talking based on facts, Pseudo intelligence in display. Again unless you are sufferring from delusional fever, look around you and you will see that Muslim women are working either as traders,bankers, doctors, Nurses,Administrators etc but in other to belittle muslim woman you claim they are denied access to even earn a living, Now tell me who is sufferring from solidarity fever, are you just ranting because it is Islam invovled? Again I asked you all the evils your Christian women are doing such as prostituion, indecent dressing, Nudism, abortion etc is what? Part of Christianity, all the drunks' of Christianity that go oppressing their wives is what? part of Christianity. As for being treated like slaves that is another pathetic conjecture you follow as all the Muslim women I know have never for once claimed they are being treated like slaves, it is your christian women that have become slaves, due to their greed, as they are willing to sell anything to get material possessions. I do laugh at your usual incoherent replies that are filled with falsehood and deliberate distortions.

u need to visit the nearest mental assylum ASAP. who told you that indecency is synonymous to christians? i can see your autistic approarch is comforming again.

those muslims that u mention above are the fortunate one who live in the south. go to the north where islam is dominant,you'll know how watery your comment is.

Hiss! Slams door!

Prior to the arrival of Christianity, Muslims in Lagos were accustomed to attending Quranic schools where the subjects of learning were basically the Qur’an, its sciences and other branches of Islamic faith. With the arrival of Christianity on the late 19th centur . . .,

highly inconsequencial! meaning, please?

This divided the Lagos society via the Lagos central mosque because the Muslim constituted a majority of the Lagos population.
http://cefolassaocoed.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=84&showall=1

do you really understand the basis of determining population figures?

what do you think is the cause of the uproar and bitterness among muslims,that constituted the ammount of hostilities against christian?

You are just suffering from delusions created by your deliberate attempt to stiffle the truth as who are you to claim that other people are disguising in multiple id's. You suffer from Mind slavery, that is why you defend senseless accusation, that is why you worship a man that says he is a servant.

at least,think with your black box you call a brain. you shouldn't deny the fact that we have some clueless fundermentalist here. hope u are not of them?

. . . he says she was once beaten for wearing Somali traditional dress instead of the long, shapeless black robes favored by the fighters.he says she was once beaten for wearing Somali traditional dress instead of the long, shapeless black robes favored by the fighters.

Dude that is what sweetnecta said from the ' Al shabab should be Judged by Islamic criteria . . . ' so you go tell them eh,

necta realised what he insinuated,and he decline to talk about it again;but a fool like you will always beat a broken drum the more.

same replie, but in addition should people be given the freedom to Abort, love-peddler, rob, loot, etc. You missed sense here a bit, as I am only against their use of unsenseible force/intimidation, as there is always a security check to prevent people from going foul of the law.

law? what law? did allah asked you to kill people dressing immorally?

leave the enforcement to secular government and its aencies;and not killing,amputating,and miaming them. what is expected of a religious organisation
is to teach people the right thing to impact their heat.

I thought original sin is responsible for your evils not free will. More importantly to make the society free of chaos people must be prevented from doing wrong instead of waiting for their goodwill. the presence of a police man prevents some people from doing stealing. But u love repeating yourself don't you?

you are the most confuse bone- head have ever seen. so, you guys commits these atrocities because of these excuse?

like i said earlier,leave the enforcement to the agencies.

salvation is not by killing,and amputating poeple to do the right thing. you are just as sinful as those suppossed sinners.

Only a fool will judge Islam by Al - Shabab actions, once more I have shown u to have no proof to your false assertion about Islam, rather you prefer maybe due to intellectual laziness, to continue repeating a statement hoping somehow or some way the repeated statement might become truths, but only dullard will accept a repitition as truth when there is no fact supporting it.Iran has one of the highest Dowry in the world and this is due to their cultural perspective on women, people like you fail to reliase that culture permeates religion and hence can easily lead to mis representation of the facts. The Most sensible thing to do is to Look at the religion itself and see whether the adherants are following it teachings. But maybe this is too much to ask of you.

well, maybe you are a dullard afterall. you talk about iran,go to iran and see how women are treated. you are stupidly excusing al shabab here. is it not the same sharia laws ammong muslims?

Again all the muslim women I know, have never claimed that Islam hates them, the burden of proof falls on

they'll come knocking at your door to tell you this. pay more attention to the body of the topic itself,and not the title that's killing you.

Hiss! Slams door!

same replie, but in addition should people be given the freedom to Abort, love-peddler, rob, loot, etc. You missed sense here a bit, as I am only against their use of unsenseible force/intimidation, as there is always a security check to prevent people from going foul of the law.

Re: Islam hates Women? by vedaxcool(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^^^^
Incoherent garbage, are you on any kind of medication? pls take them as we could hardly find sense in you pitiful excuse of a response. When you take your Medication let me know, eh! Sorry, pele

But I came to understand you seem satisfied with 'Quais intelligent', sounds kinda Cachy.
Re: Islam hates Women? by daylae(m): 1:55am On Jan 12, 2011
I know, i know, i know. Am sorry,i shouldn't have invested my time,replying to your comments in the first place,but i thought i could help improve your thinking faculty. I guess i was wrong;and its been no effort at all. A total brain surgery won't be a bad idea,as did mohamed too when he thread the earth a chronic psycho.

See you when you get better. . . bro.
Re: Islam hates Women? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2011
Women in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan faced treatment condemned by the international community.[119] Women were forced to wear the burqa in public,[120] not allowed to work,[121] not allowed to be educated after the age of eight,[122] and faced public flogging and execution for violations of the Taliban's laws
Re: Islam hates Women? by vedaxcool(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
Women in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan faced treatment condemned by the international community.[119] Women were forced to wear the burqa in public,[120] not allowed to work,[121] not allowed to be educated after the age of eight,[122] and faced public flogging and execution for violations of the [size=18pt]Taliban's laws[/size]
Re: Islam hates Women? by justdtruth: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
sometimes i wish there could be a password with witch we can enter into the brains of these people. Someone says i profess Islam and i am the muslim so use islam which is my faith to judge me and my fellow muslims. i dont know how simpler this can be. but no, they will not agree. they remain adamant that it is muslims that they will use to judge islam. and more pathetically, use one small local issue which they do not have a full grasp of the content and circumstance to give a global condemnation of the faith of over a billion people. Gosh

the irony is that while they dont want to listen to you, they want you to listen to them. sometimes i just wonder
Re: Islam hates Women? by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2011
^^^^^^^
That is how they reason, their fanatic hatred towards Islam has no bounds
Re: Islam hates Women? by grailife(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2011
Happy New year y'all
Re: Islam hates Women? by tolani27(f): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2011
I am a christian I grew up with a lot of muslims who tried to convert me constantly. That was impossible as I had a lot of problems with islam.

1. The prophet married a 6 year old.
2. He took the virginity of a 9 year old.
3. In the Koran, men are given permission to beat their wives.
4. If anybody decided to leave islam they are an apostate and should be killed.
5. Women have to wrap up but men do not.
6. If a woman is raped, she has to bring witnesses or else she will get the blame.
7. The koran refers to jews as monkeys and pigs
8 It tell muslims not to associate or be friends with christians
9. It refers to Allah as the great deciever. Deciever= liar
10.Never refers to Allah as 'LOVE'
11. When men enter 'paradise' they will be given 72 virgins what about the women? What will be their rewards?

There is so much more but i'm tired of writing.
Have a good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suggested Alternatives To Electronic Games For Children / Are Infants' Vomits Pure Or Impure? / I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.