Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Free IWP VPS Server - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free IWP VPS Server (17503 Views)

Iwp Vps Server~ You Can Demand To Test B4 U Pay / NEW YEAR BONUS: FREE IWP VPS SERVER‏ WITH 3 DAYS RAPIDSHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNT / Tutorial: How To Create Your Own Free Iwp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2011
donstevewrites:

D problem is in dis manner.it says d browser canot conect 2 d proxy server.on d dialogue box theres a view certificate option and a cancel options.see am a green horn in dis can realy help me out details on hw 2 go abt it ma email is donstev2002@yahoo.com

I don't understand any bit of what you just wrote. So being a little more specific and clear will really help, otherwise try downloading the IWP and get the correct settings inserted on it.

For your information, this server is only for IWP version 1 and 2
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by donstevewrites: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
ok this is d real deal.my browser connects but doesnt download d site requested.it keeps sayin waiting for site in d browser task bar.am using firefox 3.6
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
donstevewrites:

ok this is d real deal.my browser connects but doesnt download d site requested.it keeps sayin waiting for site in d browser task bar.am using firefox 3.6

There you go, i think i got this one, does your IWP counts? If it does, then your settings are not correct on your browser, but if it doesn't then crosscheck your settings, or you can leave your email address, so that i can forward you the working settings for IWP. That should solve your worries
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by donstevewrites: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2011
it counts had abt 7kb d last time hope this thng wrks.ds is ma mail donstev2002@yahoo.com.tanx
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
donstevewrites:

it counts had abt 7kb d last time hope this thng wrks.ds is ma mail donstev2002@yahoo.com.tanx

Done check your email
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Kingsley62: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
f0r y0ur c0mputer s0luti0n, Unlock y0ur m0dem,br0wse free @cyber cafe,get paid iwp servers, just sign up @ www.mobteams.tk
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2011
PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER FOR NON CLUBERS

nairaland.us/unity.php

flex till 7 in the morning IWP is still rocking, don't forget to include http

Need a personal server at your name?

GET YOUR VPS PRIVATE SERVER FOR AS LOW AS #750 FOR 1MONTH UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH (FAIR DEAL)
NOW ACCEPTING RECHARGE CARDS!!!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by stephkells: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2011
Guy these servers u r posting are they for v3.2 or v2?
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2011
stephkells:

Guy these servers u r posting are they for v3.2 or v2?

v 1 and 2 only
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by dowjones(m): 1:13am On Feb 27, 2011
@annblay
Hello can you send the the procedure for setting up the IWP vps. my email is victor@rubionfunds.com

thanks.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by folex(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2011
@annb, can you send me the iwp and the the browser config procedure step by step. I already installed the iwp but could get it runing to test any of ur server. Thanks in anticipation of ur response.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Easy09: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2011
annab@pls can u send me the correct settings of iwp to my email easypapka@yahoo.com because mine is given me problem n i bilive is the settings that really matters ok thanks 4 ur understanding, including the settings 4 mozilla firefox ok,
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by folex(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2011
@annb my mail is fodunsi@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by credencez: 1:05am On Feb 28, 2011
annblay my mail is credenceict@gmail.com pls send me ur trial vpn and settings cos i hear ur servers are d bomb thanx
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by paul1sl: 1:10am On Feb 28, 2011
I am planning willing a vacant plot of Land to my wife.I have already willed some lands to my sons but my wife is still left out.I want to give my wife a plot in my will.Can a woman own a landed property from her Husband WILL.Reply ASAP
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by paul1sl: 1:16am On Feb 28, 2011
Can a legal Wife own a landed property from her Husband WILL in Nigeria LAW.Reply ASAP
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by donstevewrites: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2011
@ann waxup men were av bn avnt seen on ur tread 4 a wile.shld getin ma server 2moro.tanx
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by ositadima1(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2011
send me a test server this is my mail
ndluv4all@yahoo.com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by credencez: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
hi can any 1 send a free server and its settings on iwp my mail credenceict@gmail.com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2011
To all the ppl that requested the test servers and the settings, check your email.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER

nairaland.us/unity.php

flex till 7 in the morning IWP is still rocking, don't forget to include http

Need a personal server at your name?

GET YOUR VPS PRIVATE SERVER FOR AS LOW AS #750 FOR 1MONTH UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH (FAIR DEAL)
NOW ACCEPTING RECHARGE CARDS!!!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by yugoboss2(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2011
i don't know why people are just dying for Indian web when there are better free browsers that dust iwb to the ground, the same Indian web carries subscription cost,you have to build servers for it(extra wahala),it requires long protocol, turn on your iwb,input settings,server, go to browser settings and change the manual proxy settings, all wahala for dead body,
I've got better options that does not require all this protocol, no buying or building of servers,no turn on turn off of proxy,no changing of proxy settings every now and again, it's just plug in your phone/modem open your browser,type in the address you are visiting and press enter, SIMPLE!
for more information and download,visit ugobros.webs.com on your browser and request for the free browser at the forum and it will be sent to you as an attachment for you to download, or write to ugobros4u2@gmail.com or just call (+234)07039831190 and you'll get what you want,
lets stop deceiving ourselves with Indian web when we are in naija, what we need is naija web!!!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by donstevewrites: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2011
na wah oh @ann e dey pain me say i fit even view google with the server i bought frm u haba!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by yugoboss2(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2011
na wa oh, this girl just dey use una head,dey rip una of your hard earned money when you can actually download free browser software on your own free of charge, no server building,no connection or proxy errors,no failure,yours is just to connect your modem or 3g enabled phone and type whatsoever address you want to visit and browse free 24/7, it dose not disconnect unless you disconnect it, just go to google,type ugobros.webs.com and the url would be displayed, i cant post it here for forum rules sake, download it yourself,go to the forum,ask the moderator for settings and he'll send it to your inbox sharp-sharp, (you have to sign up to download the software), for more info,call 07039831190,or mail ugobros4u2@gmail.com and i'll assist you free, lets stop falling victim to illegal ripp offs,
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Easy09: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
yugo@u be fat lier,ugobrosno be freeebrowsing software ok and make u no let me swear 4 u oh!you go make reasearch on ugobros be 4 u come post am 4 nairaland ok stupid u,
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Relixy2k: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2011
Annblay you can email me a test server i want to buy the 750 a month server but i have to truly know how fast the server is.The 750 cad is it mtn or glo.I use my phone as a modem and it is 460.8kbps.How fast will the server still be with it.Mail the test server, the network for the 750 card, the speed with my modem connection and your number to labisrel@yahoo.com.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by yugoboss2(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
Easy09:

yugo@u be fat lier,ugobrosno be freeebrowsing software ok and make u no let me swear 4 u oh!you go make reasearch on ugobros be 4 u come post am 4 nairaland ok silly u,
i don't get you,what i mean is this upsurge on iwp which you still get to pay for,isn't it almost the same thing with subscribing to mtn data plan? all of these stress when you can have real freedom to surf the net absolutely free of charge all by just adding one flimsy add-on to your browser that is the basis of my argument and no hard feelings, i only wonder why you(easy 09 or whatever you're called) just decided to take it personal, why not act like you were mature even though i know you're not , and just stick your waggly tongue in your mouth,or if e pain you too much,just visit the site,download it for free,collect the settings for free at the blogs,try it out for yourself and shoot your cum right in your own ass,
!(sorry for being so disrespectful,but you drove me right to it !)
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Philcool(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
yugoboss2:

i don't get you,what i mean is this upsurge on iwp which you still get to pay for,isn't it almost the same thing with subscribing to mtn data plan? all of these stress when you can have real freedom to surf the net absolutely free of charge all by just adding one flimsy add-on to your browser that is the basis of my argument and no hard feelings, i only wonder why you(easy 09 or whatever you're called) just decided to take it personal, why not act like you were mature even though i know you're not , and just stick your waggly tongue in your mouth,or if e pain you too much,just visit the site,download it for free,collect the settings for free at the blogs,try it out for yourself and shoot your come right in your own backside,

Thanks for your ellaboration and charge. But you can create a link for us to enjoy the dividend.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by jiggar(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
yugo, does it open yahoomail,facebook and update antivirus because iwp does?
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by yugoboss2(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
Easy09:

yugo@u be fat lier,ugobrosno be freeebrowsing software ok and make u no let me swear 4 u oh!you go make reasearch on ugobros be 4 u come post am 4 nairaland ok silly u,  
i don't get you,what i mean is this upsurge on iwp which you still get to pay for,isn't it almost the same thing with subscribing to mtn data plan? all of these stress when you can have real freedom to surf the net absolutely free of charge all by just adding one flimsy add-on to your browser that is the basis of my argument and no hard feelings, i only wonder why you(easy 09 or whatever you're called) just decided to take it personal, why not act like you were mature even though i know you're not , and just stick your waggly tongue in your mouth,or if e pain you too much,just visit the site,download it for free,collect the settings for free at the blogs,try it out for yourself and shoot your cum right in your own ass,
jiggar:

yugo, does it open yahoomail,facebook and update antivirus because iwp does?
sure it does, just drop me a direct mail and i'll explain better, yugo_uko@yahoo.com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by yugoboss2(m): 3:13am On Mar 04, 2011
Philcool:

Thanks for your ellaboration and charge. But you can create a link for us to enjoy the dividend.
i did already,just that forum rules don't[b] allow links remember?, try to figure out this one, www ugobros webs com, or alternatively,just go to Google,type ugobros.webs and the url would be displayed, visit the site,download the stuff from the donate page,or just go to the forum and ask for it,their moderator would send it to you with it's settings sharp sharp, [/b]
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Easy09: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2011
yugoboss@i salute eh you try for the insult , i rest my case ,i bilive a word is enuf the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use / Like New UK Used laptops + Accessories Available Here At Affordable Prices / Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.