Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Very Blazing Fast Custom Built Desktop With Hp Pavilion Case - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Blazing Fast Custom Built Desktop With Hp Pavilion Case (1226 Views)

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / Hp 630 Intel Dual Core 500gb,4 Gram 79,000 With Hp Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Blazing Fast Custom Built Desktop With Hp Pavilion Case by jomoreb(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2011
Hello There, Ive been posting on here for a while now, I am a computer technician based in the U.S. I am trying to start building and selling desktops to Nigerian sellers and retailers, This is just a sample of what I can build, If interested let me know
For sale is a custom built desktop with an HP Pavilion a8672c case. I decided to breathe new life into an Hp that was given to me so I removed all the parts that were inside and put together an amazing Fast desktop, All the parts in this desktop is brand new except for the case and the dvd drives,

Full specs are:

Foxconn AM3 AMD 740G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD Athlon II x2 Dual Core 2.7ghz Processor

250gb 7200rpm Sata Hard Drive

4gb 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10660) Desktop Memory

Radeon HD 3450 512MB (with 1gb hyper memory) 64-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

this desktop will come with Windows XP Home edition that was originally installed but I can upgrade it to Windows 7 for an additional $65.00 Contact me if you are interested in the upgrade. Every thing is well built6 and put together and all parts atested to make ssure you get a fully funtional working computer, Contact me with any questions,
Price is $299 or best offerand shipping is is $69.99

I will load this desktop with a copy of Microsoft office 2007, nero 10 and also a copy of a trial version of Norton 360 security program to protect you against viruses.

Will ship between 2-5 business days after payment is received, If for some reason am out of stock, you will be notified and a prompt refund will be issued I also accept google checkout

Re: Very Blazing Fast Custom Built Desktop With Hp Pavilion Case by Corleone(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
Hey jomoreb we need to talk, I'm interested. Holla at me ynxblingin@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Very Blazing Fast Custom Built Desktop With Hp Pavilion Case by jomoreb(m): 3:03am On Jan 30, 2011
oh yeah, Ive sold this one already

(1) (Reply)

Your / I Want To Buy Original Beats By Dre Headsets / Used Uk Blackberrys, Htc's, Nokias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.