Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? (9182 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) / Ogun Gives Free Phones To Hajj Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2012
At the end of the day,wives was mentioned manytimes in the Quran more than wife,wife was only mentioned once,dont oppose Allah's words.
Re: Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? by deols(f): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
sis uplawal, that 'wives' appears more proves nothing. In reference to a large no of pple, u'd more likely use d plural form. And we arent opposing Allah's law nor condemning polygamy. just having a preference.
Re: Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
You can use wife for large number of people in most cases too,wives was used cos Allah knows that majority of men would be polygamous.
Re: Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? by deols(f): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^ you'r now giving your own tafsir. be careful of that pls.
Re: Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
Don't i have the right to give my own tafsir?Do i have to understand as you understood.In countries where they dnt practice polygamy,pls tell me,as large as they maybe,are they gonna use plural form to address them?
Re: Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
And pls mind your language,why would you say becareful pls,like ?
Re: Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? by deols(f): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
it is an appeal. not an insult.

be careful not to interprete things the wrong way. The prophet spoke against pple who attribute what he didnt say to him. I wonder what he'd say to those who interprete the Qur'an the wrong way. Once again, It is only an admonition.

you dont have to agree with me. It is ok that I made my position clear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims / Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.