Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid (22885 Views)

Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Any Know Current Glo Pre-paid 3g Packages Rate / The Beauty Of Post Paid Over Pre Paid Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by dcolusegun: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2011
pls house, i want to change from mtn post paid to prepaid. i called the customer service, i was told it is not possible.
dcolusegun@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by iginla(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
It is possible ! what is your phone number ?
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by dcolusegun: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
08033203314. thanks
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by iginla(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
To carry out your request the unsecure credit given would be removed and would lead to you owing #4,000 +, which need to be paid before the migration is carried out.
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by dcolusegun: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2011
I am ready 4 that, but how will i do that?
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by iginla(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
Please pay #4,386.68 and revert back as soon as possible.
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by dcolusegun: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
pls to whom will i pay the money
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by iginla(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2011
Go into any MTN walk-in centre to make payment or buy recharge cards to that value and load by dialing *557*PIN#
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by dcolusegun: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2011
Pls what is the next step . Thanks.
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by iginla(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2011
Your request has been completed
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by 702: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
Iginla: kindly give me your contact, wud need 2 call u since av gt like 3 guys wantin d change inclu. me.
tnx
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by Jeezy: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ iginla, pls i need to do this also, visited the centre @ d palms, called customer care 2 wks later, and i was sent a ref no:INC000000636621. My number is 08038093428.Thanks
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2011
@iginla, I am interested, Kindly provide your contact details to enable a better corresponding. Thanks as I'll be waiting to read from you.
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by DisGuy: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2011
Donsimon:

@iginla, I am interested, Kindly provide your contact details to enable a[b] better corresponding[/b]. Thanks as I'll be waiting to read from you.

the other dude did it without collecting Ignila's number couldn't you guys do the same instead of asking for a number?
perhaps he wasnt even suppose to be doing work work on this site
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2011
Dis Guy:

the other dude did it without collecting Ignila's number couldn't you guys do the same instead of asking for a number?
perhaps he wasnt even suppose to be doing work work on this site

Listen to yourself, No one is asking for phone number here. All I need is vast correspondence
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by DisGuy: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2011
702:

Iginla: kindly give me your contact, wud need 2 call u since av gt like 3 guys wantin d change inclu. me.
tnx

Donsimon:

@iginla, I am interested, Kindly provide your contact details to enable a better corresponding. Thanks as I'll be waiting to read from you.

I see just asking for his address eh
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by bayustic027(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Guy, I v got d same prob... Pls help
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by desmondwealth(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2013
iginla: To carry out your request the unsecure credit given would be removed and would lead to you owing #4,000 +, which need to be paid before the migration is carried out.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by marnny: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2017
good morning house. please how do i change a postpaid plan to prepaid plan in MTN?
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by JideSM: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2017
dcolusegun:
pls house, i want to change from mtn post paid to prepaid. i called the customer service, i was told it is not possible.
dcolusegun@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid by JideSM: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2017
marnny:
good morning house. please how do i change a postpaid plan to prepaid plan in MTN?

Hi marnny I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where inquiries like this are shared. The requirements for MIGRATION FROM POSTPAID LINE TO PREPAID LINE include:
1. You will need to clear all debts on your line,
2. A form of identification (Drivers’ license, National ID card, Permanent voter’s registration card or international passport),
3. Two coloured passport photographs, Utility bill – PHCN, tenancy agreement or water rate.
4. Visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre
5. A duly signed activation form
6. If it is a corporate line, you will need to present an authorization letter from you company.
7. Your request will be completed within 48 hours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Stolen iPhone Was Returned After 7 Months / How To Check Bvn On Mtn Line / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.