Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme (7312 Views)

What Is The Job Of An International Graduate In Standard Chartered Bank? / Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by Naijalawa2: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2007
I passed the StandardChartered Bank online test and have done one interview. Does any one know how much they pay their International Graduate Trainees? Pls I need the info. thanks.
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by FirstClass(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2007
It depends on what they are taking you for. But if it is truly the Int'l Graduate Programme then you will be offered around 50,000 USD per annum and that can go up depending on your performance.
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by angel002(f): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2007
hi,
naija_lawa, pls can u tell me how u went about the numerical test. i am finding it so difficult and i need ur assistance.pls help me as we are all one. thanks and God bless. pls this is my email addy. jitejili@yahoo.com
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by lowee231: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2007
ol boy. Abeg bro give us hints on how u pass the numerical reason test espescially the one that has to do with accounts. It will be totally appreciated. And by the way CONGRATS. if need be mail me lowee231@yahoo. com.
one love
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by bunmeee(f): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2007
naija lawa, how did u pass d numerical test, can u pls get in touch @ tunmise_makeover@yahoo.co.uk, pls it will be appreciated.
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by Jude4all(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
i need hlp too. i took their online tests and have passed the first interview but have not heard from them since then. i need an update
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by lolarae12: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
congrats hey guys i can help you pass your aptitude test and give u interview questions just email me its johnserek@yahoo.com its 36 numerical and 36 abstract test and 9 video interview questions if your serious about it email me lets talk business
Naijalawa2: I passed the StandardChartered Bank online test and have done one interview. Does any one know how much they pay their International Graduate Trainees? Pls I need the info. thanks.
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by martobi: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hey NL, past questions and answers for standard chartered bank aptitude test...
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/standard-chartered-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions/
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by ges2019: 2:18am On Sep 02, 2019
2020 application is now open on https://sc.taleo.net/careersection/sc1/moresearch.ftl?lang=en (Remember one application entry per year)

We also have the concise questions for the Strength Assessment, Element Verbal and Element Logic, including the hirevue questions.

You can reach us on 07068883816, and you will be glad you did.

We wish all the applicants the very best
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by CeterisXVII: 1:35am On Feb 12, 2020
FirstClass:
It depends on what they are taking you for. But if it is truly the Int'l Graduate Programme then you will be offered around 50,000 USD per annum and that can go up depending on your performance.
Lies....they pay in naira.
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme by habinccigroup: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Are you preparing for the standard chartered bank assessment test?

No need to fear, no need to struggle.

We will guarantee that you pass.

We have the exact expected questions that will ensure your success in the assessment, and we also offer assistance in taking the test.

You can purchase the exact expected questions from us. Once you have the materials you study it, write the assessment and pass.

Or

You can make payment for special assistance in taking the assessment.

Any option you choose, you are guaranteed success.

Don't joke with your potential life changing employment in this organization.

Contact us today. (check image for contact info)

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries / LPPC Shortlists Adegboruwa, 13 Professors, Others For SAN Award / How Can I Study Law With Degree In Political Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.