Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Top 10 Best Soccer Players Of All Time. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 10 Best Soccer Players Of All Time. (2455 Views)

Nigeria’s Top Five Rated Players Of All Time / Top 10 Nigerian Players Of 2013 / Who Are The Top 8 Highest Paid African Soccer Players Of 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best Soccer Players Of All Time. by series20(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2011
Who is the best soccer player of all time?
Because these players played in different generations we find it hard to pick the best ever.
I think this is between Ronaldo da lima and Zidane because they played such a wonderful football that we didn't see during the time of Pele and Maradona. I'd like guyz to give their own list too or the best player ever. I also found an interesting list on the site below though the publisher picked Maradona as his best ever. http://www.rascojet.com/blog/index.php/2011/01/10-best-soccer-players-of-all-time/
Re: Top 10 Best Soccer Players Of All Time. by unipol(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
pele
maradona
roberto baggio
zinadin zidan
ronadinho
ronaldo(brazilian)
messi
van basten
xavi
maldini
Re: Top 10 Best Soccer Players Of All Time. by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2011
^^Please remove messi from that list.

He's not up there yet.
Re: Top 10 Best Soccer Players Of All Time. by adim2(m): 3:52am On Jan 11, 2011
listing ten top players huh, there are lost of creteria to check when i am ready i will list mine and give reasons

(1) (Reply)

Car Racing- What Are Its Benefits To The Body? / Pictures Of Enyeama's Saves Against Messi / BREAKING: NFF President Impeached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.