Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Importing Goods From Dubai - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Goods From Dubai (7005 Views)

How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods / Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Goods From Dubai by Rubaydah(f): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2011
I am planning on traveling to Dubai to buy some things for sale here in Nigeria but I don't know how to start or what to buy.
People please help me out with your experience with Dubai trading. I need to know what to buy so that I can make reasonable profit and other factors or requirements that I need to consider to actualize my aim.
Re: Importing Goods From Dubai by cnseawell(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2011
why not think about import goods from China ?
Like white candles, It is the profitable business. If u r interested, please contact me.
cn_seawell@yahoo.com.cn
Re: Importing Goods From Dubai by mrramadan(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rubaydah:
I am planning on traveling to Dubai to buy some things for sale here in Nigeria but I don't know how to start or what to buy.
People please help me out with your experience with Dubai trading. I need to know what to buy so that I can make reasonable profit and other factors or requirements that I need to consider to actualize my aim.

I agree with @cnseawell
I will suggest you make enough research before you venture into any, be it the importation from China or buying from Dubai. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. You can always drop ur questions here or hit me up... Best of Luck...

NOTE: You can get almost 90% info from NL alone. Everything I know today about importation and doing business in UAE, I learnt most of it right here on NL.
Re: Importing Goods From Dubai by Ali01: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hi,
traveling to Dubai without knowing wat to buy, its just like a fish out of water,
ok... My opinion is importing from china,
am talking this out of experience am a full time importer... So keep on reading.

Do u know the transport from here to Dubai, can buy u an items from china and make a profit times 3 of the money?
Yes... I know u have an idea on this.

Ok.. ARE U CONFUSE ON HOW U CAN IMPORT FROM CHINA WITHOUT TRAVELING THERE?

Well.. It possible i have done it several times, because is my full time business,

ok.. AM CONFUSE OF WHAT TO BUY FROM CHINA AND MAKE PROFIT.

Oh.. U can import almost everything from china. It very easy if u know the techniques.
So now just keep asking questions on the importation am ready to help u..
Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Importing Goods From Dubai by p1jiobi: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
am alao planning on doing same. Pls go ask for one pastor jemima. Inquire from any house on d rock branch near u. She is involved in importation from dubai and wld help u.
Re: Importing Goods From Dubai by ccollins(m): 1:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Ali01:
Hi,
traveling to Dubai without knowing wat to buy, its just like a fish out of water,
ok... My opinion is importing from china,
am talking this out of experience am a full time importer... So keep on reading.

Do u know the transport from here to Dubai, can buy u an items from china and make a profit times 3 of the money?
Yes... I know u have an idea on this.

Ok.. ARE U CONFUSE ON HOW U CAN IMPORT FROM CHINA WITHOUT TRAVELING THERE?

Well.. It possible i have done it several times, because is my full time business,

ok.. AM CONFUSE OF WHAT TO BUY FROM CHINA AND MAKE PROFIT.

Oh.. U can import almost everything from china. It very easy if u know the techniques.
So now just keep asking questions on the importation am ready to help u..
Best regards.
are you a we HBO developer or just an importer,which one?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’ll Overtake US If It Has 24 Hours Electricity, Security / FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme / Roll Of Tea Filter Paper For Tea Bag And Packaging For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.